OM with divorced MW

• Author

I'm with you on that. I've been double checking my front door at night to make sure it's locked for fear that someone will break in and pop me in the head. But that's almost entirely paranoia.

before I met the MW, I had plans to start hunting sport, so I need to take firearm class to get a permit before I buy a few hunting guns. So soon, I will loaded.:lmao:

However, I am wondering in your case, how would the H feel about his image if it's found out that his W is carrying on an A? (and he knows about it right? Or is that someone else?)

No he doesn't know as far as we can tell. My MW thinks he suspects something is up though.

I think the H wants to go out in public with his wife (even though they both know the M is an unhappy one) as a normal couple because he can keep up that image. That seems more important to him than working on his marriage. So in his head perhaps ignorance of a possible A is bliss if it means keeping up the charade of a picture perfect M around the family and friends he surrounds himself with. MAYBE he's resigned to the fact that his wife is possibly having an A, and confronting her is not worth the end result - his friends and family finding out.

Keep in mind, my MW said to her H that she is uphappy and wants a divorce. So that may suspect him to think that something is going on.

I don't know if that answers your question, GEL.

GreenEyedLady

Do you guys go out? What if someone sees you? Whenever I go out with mine, he always sees someone he knows...and we always go out...

• Author
Do you guys go out? What if someone sees you? Whenever I go out with mine, he always sees someone he knows...and we always go out...

we always go out, until the friends of the hubby spotted us together in public.

when we are in areas she knows the hubby and friends hang out, well we don't hold hands

GreenEyedLady

I live quite a ways away, but due to his line of work, I swear almost every time now, we see someone he knows...I don't know if it makes him nervous or not, he's never said anything, and he always introduces me...I just kinda think it's his problem...I'm not very nice am I?

It seems like every time we go out for lunch we get "seen". And it is not good...its always her friends and they always tell her and things become difficult for him at home. We have certainly changed our habits and generally meet up at safe places now...no going there together.

Doesn't stop us from seeing each other though...usually twice a day during the week. Running into his friends or mine isn't a problem and it happens occasionally, but the others are a problem.

Oh yes, we do go out together, but typically not too close to where she lives (we live about a half hour from one another). AND she's very affectionate in public. Sometimes she'll even comment on how brazen she is if we are relative close to where she lives.

• 7 months later...
  • Author

So now late summer, I wanted to update the forum.

The OW has signed the divorce paper, the H has moved out of their house. They still have to sort out the financial thing.

It was a bumpy road for all parties involved.

Now she is spending every weekend with me. Somehow it feels weird as this relationship is evolving into a normal one.

whichwayisup

Sorry, I can't remember the full story here, but did you two do NC for a period of time, or keep in contact and see eachother throughout the separation/divorce proceedings?

Hope all the kids adjust smoothly. I seem to remember alot of children involved...

• Author
Sorry, I can't remember the full story here, but did you two do NC for a period of time, or keep in contact and see eachother throughout the separation/divorce proceedings?

Hope all the kids adjust smoothly. I seem to remember alot of children involved...

no kids involved. Last November she decided to give him another chance. So I went NC from there.

Mid-January, she initiated contact and we got back together. She was never really cleared about her situation. Until a few months ago, I managed to make her disclose her situation.

Even him moving out was another drama episode.

Being with her through the seperation was HUGE headache for me!!!

GreenEyedLady
So now late summer, I wanted to update the forum.

The OW has signed the divorce paper, the H has moved out of their house. They still have to sort out the financial thing.

It was a bumpy road for all parties involved.

Now she is spending every weekend with me. Somehow it feels weird as this relationship is evolving into a normal one.

Good for you Oyster! And they say it NEVER happens!:bunny::bunny::bunny:

• Author
Good for you Oyster! And they say it NEVER happens!:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I guess I did beat the odds. Still, when I look back, what a roller-coaster ride.

Kind of strange settling into a "normal/conventional" dating relationship.

TogetherForever
I guess I did beat the odds. Still, when I look back, what a roller-coaster ride.

Kind of strange settling into a "normal/conventional" dating relationship.

Kind of strange but effin' awesome!!!!! Great news Oyster!!!!!

• Author

she is already talking about repainting my place in 3 years, if she would like those appliances I just got down the road (15 years). Geez women see so far ahead.

since she is older, once her financial seperation done, we will try to make a kid I guess before too late.