Invitation to Married Men

Sinceyouasked,

thank you so much for posting such honest posts.

They were both insightful and informative! :)

Are you sure you genuinely felt that way towards her, or do you think there could be a little chance that you were talking yourself into believing she was a homewrecker because it suited you best and eased your guilt?

No offence or attack meant, I am just genuinely curious - just asking.

If you had to guess, could it be a possibility that you were just finding excuses for messing up with her head without feeling bad about it?

Yes, I'm positive that she entered into the relationship with her eyes open towards exactly what she wanted, as I knew associates of hers who told me so, after all was over. I'm equally positive that I did not. I've found the posts on this thread most interesting, as I have certainly been dogged for lying, but the woman in my case was considered to be victimized. I feel that it was the other way around.

I did lie to her, but my lies were to the effect of "I went to <blank> for vacation", not mentioning the fact that it was my wife and I. I simply left my wife out of any e-mails and conversations. I implied that my wife and I were not a "couple". But I never made plans for the future with the OW. I never told her I loved her, though I do believe that she assumed that she could get me to love her.

No one on this post EVER asked what the lies were. Everyone assumed that I "messed with her head". The reality was that she messed with mine. She led me to believe that she wanted a "penpal", someone to write from here after she left. She said that she was in a committed relationship with another man. She said many things, none of which were true. I should not have done what I did, there is no question about that in my mind or heart. I was unkind to the OW, and more unkind to my wife, but I was not, in my opinion, the ******* that you want to believe I was.

noforgiveness
Yes, I'm positive that she entered into the relationship with her eyes open towards exactly what she wanted, as I knew associates of hers who told me so, after all was over. I'm equally positive that I did not. I've found the posts on this thread most interesting, as I have certainly been dogged for lying, but the woman in my case was considered to be victimized. I feel that it was the other way around.

I did lie to her, but my lies were to the effect of "I went to <blank> for vacation", not mentioning the fact that it was my wife and I. I simply left my wife out of any e-mails and conversations. I implied that my wife and I were not a "couple". But I never made plans for the future with the OW. I never told her I loved her, though I do believe that she assumed that she could get me to love her.

No one on this post EVER asked what the lies were. Everyone assumed that I "messed with her head". The reality was that she messed with mine. She led me to believe that she wanted a "penpal", someone to write from here after she left. She said that she was in a committed relationship with another man. She said many things, none of which were true. I should not have done what I did, there is no question about that in my mind or heart. I was unkind to the OW, and more unkind to my wife, but I was not, in my opinion, the ******* that you want to believe I was.

hmm since this is posted under the silktricks user name I guess we can assume that sinceyouasked is silktricks husband??

hmm since this is posted under the silktricks user name I guess we can assume that sinceyouasked is silktricks husband??

what does this have to do with this post?

BenThereDunThat

Thank you for clearing that up. I know there are agressive, conniving OW's out there. Those posting here aren't. Or if they are, they're very rare.

noforgiveness
what does this have to do with this post?

I think it's obvious if it's not silktricks husband but is under silktricks user name answering as sinceyouasked then it is silktricks pretending to be a man. So I am going to assume that silktricks would not do that and that it is indeed her husband who accidentally posted on his wifes user name.

I think it's obvious if it's not silktricks husband but is under silktricks user name answering as sinceyouasked then it is silktricks pretending to be a man. So I am going to assume that silktricks would not do that and that it is indeed her husband who accidentally posted on his wifes user name.

I do not think she would pretend to be a man either.

If it's actually her H, and they would rather keep this fact private for whatever reason, I guess they could ask the mods to edit the last posts.

noforgiveness
I do not think she would pretend to be a man either.

If it's actually her H, and they would rather keep this fact private for whatever reason, I guess they could ask the mods to edit the last posts.

yes and then delete our comments. I hope sinceyouasked/silktricks noticed this before signing off and i hope if it is silktricks husband i hope she was aware of this before this.

noforgiveness
Wow...I'm confused.

It has to be silktricks husband. There is no other explanation, is there?

yes stories fit. silktricks husband had an emotional affair and so did sinceyouasked from what i can gather.

Easy mistake.

Chapter 2...

Thank you for your post. It is hard to separate one scenario from another, especially when the circumstances are so similar.

In my case, I tend to blame myself for everything. The bottom line is that I can't handle what I don't understand. Clearly, I do not understand why any man would be so cruel, take advantage, and play me so badly when all I did was give myself completely. So in an effort to gain any kind of perspective on the situation, I internalize, blame myself, and add to the pain.

It's sad that intelligence goes out the window when the heart is involved. There is just no rationality. Personally, I'm just left feeling broken.

No wonder the writing style sounded like a woman!! I had a feeling. I don't this is SilkTricks husband at all. But that's just my opinion.

noforgiveness
No wonder the writing style sounded like a woman!! I had a feeling. I don't this is SilkTricks husband at all. But that's just my opinion.

I find it odd that you think men can only write one way and women another.

Makes you wonder about men like nicholas sparks or james patterson. Certainly not manly authors. You think they are in disguise?

Why is it so far reaching that husband and wife would share a computer and a story. His story sure matches what silktricks has said.

I am absolutely disgusted. A BS is fabricating all of this to yet again belittle the OW/OM. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself for hiding behind such smoke and mirrors. If this were your husband then I would think his newfound love, adoration, remorse and penance would make him shout it from the rooftop.

No one on this post EVER asked what the lies were. Everyone assumed that I "messed with her head". The reality was that she messed with mine. She led me to believe that she wanted a "pen pal", someone to write from here after she left. She said that she was in a committed relationship with another man. She said many things, none of which were true. I should not have done what I did, there is no question about that in my mind or heart. I was unkind to the OW, and more unkind to my wife, but I was not, in my opinion, the ******* that you want to believe I was.

Get real NF...you don't find it "odd"...you're just doing what you always do to me. And of course the story matches...its the same person!!!

Makes you wonder about men like nicholas sparks or james patterson. Certainly not manly authors. You think they are in disguise?

Why is it so far reaching that husband and wife would share a computer and a story. His story sure matches what silktricks has said.

I in no way said men can only write one way and women another...please do try not to twist words.

sinceyouasked

I apologize, I am silktricks husband. She left the PC, and I sat down, forgetting to log on myself. I didn't want her to know that I started reading on LS, but I guess the cat's out of the bag now.

oh...okay....ummmmmm, yeah.....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I apologize, I am silktricks husband. She left the PC, and I sat down, forgetting to log on myself. I didn't want her to know that I started reading on LS, but I guess the cat's out of the bag now.

If you are operating out of a place of trust now, then why would you keep that a secret?

Why aren't the two of you together instead of both on LS so much? I still smell smoke...I think I'll trust my gut on this Silktricks...

I was snooping - shouldn't have, but I got nervous about her time on the PC.
sinceyouasked
Why aren't the two of you together instead of both on LS so much? I still smell smoke...I think I'll trust my gut on this Silktricks...

Well, since I've posted all of what, 6 posts? That makes a lot? My wife is sewing right now, and I got bored.

Wait a second...don't you have to log in each time for a different user name? You would have known that your wife was already logged in and since it was a snooping secret you would be aware that you had to be careful. Are we to believe it was just carelessness?

I was snooping - shouldn't have, but I got nervous about her time on the PC.
Well, since I've posted all of what, 6 posts? That makes a lot? My wife is sewing right now, and I got bored.

I think thouest protests too much.

Why on earth would this thread piss you off? It was all about how the WS is such a victim and deeply detests the OW...how exactly does that piss you off?

I said I was snooping. I got pissed at what I read and wrote without thinking.
sinceyouasked

****, good bye. My wife's gonna kill me, this was one of the few things she had that was just hers. It was bad enough that I was snooping, but posting under her name and now having all of you people believe oh **** it.