I Pay My Wife For Sex !!!

Mr. Lucky, Just curious, how closely are you and your wife tied financially? Do you have seperate accounts or is everything "joint?"

Ripples, no disgust from this guy. I do admire him for getting his wife at such an inexpensive price. 700 or 800 divided by 9 (11-2 freebies) is a good rate.

Yes, I was really wondering how much she gets into it. If this made her more interested in sex, then it was worth it. If it just made her do it but not really willingly, then nothing was gained.

And yes, if it works for you, then great. If it would work for us, yes, I would consider it.

Perhaps some who are reading this have the notion that Mr. Lucky comes home whips out $50 and says " on your knees woman"

Or totally ignores her in their M until it comes time to pay for and recieve services?

Not what I was thinking but I could imagine some folks thinking that.

Now I am sitting here trying to figure out how I can get my H to start paying me and invest that money........ hummmmmmmm?

Mr Lucky,

I just re-read the whole thread - which is btw very interesting.

Art Critic also got me thinking:

I think the reason that your wife charges you for sex is because she thinks your cheap...

It is her way of changing her style of living.. getting more out of you than she gets from you on a monetary side

Did you use to spend money (without grudging!!!) to do something nice with her, or for her?

Flowers, dinner out, romantic rendez-vous, anything she liked?

If so, then it's probably just innocuous, exciting and fun roleplaying to her.

I find it a huge turn on that someone I love would spend money on me. I'd rather get flowers, but I'd enjoy the roleplaying idea, too - it's a rather common fantasy,or so I hear, getting paid to have sex with someone you like.

If your W sees this as more than role-playing, though (as in: "I feel desired by you because you like to spend money on me"), you might have some trouble as soon as you get less interested in sex...

what if your libido decreases for whatever reason and she feels like money is more important to you than sex with her?

Ripples, no disgust from this guy. I do admire him for getting his wife at such an inexpensive price. 700 or 800 divided by 9 (11-2 freebies) is a good rate.

Well, I wasn't necessarily thinking of you. But the above comment is a little tasteless, don't you think? He's not 'getting' his wife, it's not the 'deal' or the 'rate', it's the principle. Spending money on his wife is a good way of putting it (:) Adunaphel). So, in other words, he's not buying her.

Well, I wasn't necessarily thinking of you. But the above comment is a little tasteless, don't you think? He's not 'getting' his wife, it's not the 'deal' or the 'rate', it's the principle. Spending money on his wife is a good way of putting it (:) Adunaphel). So, in other words, he's not buying her.

Semantics. But yes, there was a bit of something in that sentence that was distasteful..

Getting her inexpensively. Spending money on her. Investing in the retail market indirectly. It is all how is is being said and portrayed. The motivation and meaning is the same.

Getting her inexpensively. Spending money on her. Investing in the retail market indirectly. It is all how is is being said and portrayed. The motivation and meaning is the same.

I would rather be left in my fairy tale world where my Prince Charming wants to make me happy and uses the sex as an excuse to give me gold, that I can use to buy myself those lovely crystal slippers that I liked so much...

Semantics. But yes, there was a bit of something in that sentence that was distasteful..

Sure, maybe I'm over analysing... maybe it strikes too much of a chord with me...

<gulp>

• Author

Wow, I didn't know that some of you would be so into the math part of this. I guess, cloaked in anoniminity (sp?) as I am here, no reason not to answer your questions. So here goes:

1). We have separate accounts. I pay all of our bills out of mine (including discretionary items like vacations, entertainment, etc.). I frequently buy little gifts for my wife, usually something for our house or her job. I have not, in 20+ years, ever bought for her a single piece of clothing that she has liked.

2). My wife has her check deposited into her account as it has always been important to her that she has "her" money. She spends it on herself and non-necessity items for the kids. I don't ask and she does not account to me how she spends this. She also often buys me small gifts, often gadgets as she knows I like them.

3). We live in a nice home, drive nice cars (wife's is newer and more expensive than mine; mine tends to get beat up in my line of work), take nice vacations. This past year we rented a beach house in VA for 2 weeks.

4). The $700 to $800 was an average for the 6 months we've been on this "program". The 11 times we have sex last month was our high, so I may have "overspent" that month (it was worth it!). I think the first month we did this, my "tab" was $500.

You guys are a tough crowd. I've now laid bare both my sexual and financial selves.

Mr. Lucky

BTW - Adunaphel asked "what if your libido decreases for whatever reason and she feels like money is more important to you than sex with her?"

Then she would probably feel the same pain (and we'd have to work through the same issues) I felt when she didn't want to have sex with me.

Sorry if I was so personal, Mr Lucky. I guess I was just trying to figure how this all worked. And no, I don't want to know who you are. But since you brought up your arrangement, it gave me something to think about. I was curious mostly of the details for that reason.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey, I just want to say that to me it sounds like you stumbled onto a really good compromise. You were upset for feeling like you deserved more intimacy and she was upset for feeling like she deserved to live it up more because the finances had gotten better. So you compromised on how much you would spend on fun things, and it took a weight off her mind, I think. Then she was more open to being generous. I think she probably isn't just doing it for money, like a lot of people said, she genuinely feels better now that she can do some things she has probably wanted to do for a long time, and I know to me sex always seems like a lot more fun when I'm in a happy mood.

The only thing that seems kind of odd is, do you keep track of how often intimacy happens and pay according to the frequency? That seems like that alone could start some arguments. It sounded like that was the deal you had worked out but I'm not sure. And I also don't see anything wrong with it, I think you probably found a way to make each other's lives a lot more pleasant.

Flyin in Clouds
Nope, so far I've only been the "tie ee", not the "Tie er".

Heck that's no fun....

No other customers (I hope :eek: ).
Careful she might get ideas... :laugh:

good for you.... why would you get that your are not right in doing this. if more put more effort into this then you would get a little futher. I am not saying you should have to pay for it at all but you know if it works more power to ya. GREAT BRAIN STORMING!!!!!!!

mental_traveller

Growing up my dad had this saying about marriage..

He would say that it is cheaper to just have a maid and a whore instead of being married.

That's pure genius, why didn't I think of that earlier? (Quickly scans Yellow Pages)

Just out of curiosity, after do you cuddle or just roll over and go to sleep?

Is it itimate or really a business transaction. Do you both really feel satisfied after? If so, I say you're a genius.

• Author

Sex, both during and after, is much better than before in both frequency and enjoyment. Based on her actions, my wife seems to feel the same way.

Mr. Lucky