I Pay My Wife For Sex !!!

Wow I love that idea and you both seem to be getting something out of it. I hate to say this but it seems so unfair to the ones that don't get paid.

I think this may work for my wife - I really think she just isn't interested in the same old same old anymore. It would be the quickest way to spice it up without her having to put forth any effort. To be honest - it would cause me to make alot more money since I would be at the office working rather than obsessing about how to get my wife to give it up.

Guess I better get working to make some extra $$$.

I'm such a negotiator on the price of things and that could turn into a problem. How did you set the prices?? Do you ever get a 2 for one sale?

We all give them the money anyways - this is just a different way of handing it over so this just might be kill two birds with one stone. It's actually pretty creative and now that I've thought about it it may just work since my wife likes to spend money so much. At least I'll be getting something in return.

Worth a try anyways..............

I'm spending about $700 to $800 a month on "extras". To put it in perspective, that's less than 5% of my take home income.

Mr. Lucky

Why the need to know that you are making +-$215K a year?

We all pay one way or the other. :D

I think this may work for my wife - I really think she just isn't interested in the same old same old anymore. It would be the quickest way to spice it up without her having to put forth any effort. To be honest - it would cause me to make alot more money since I would be at the office working rather than obsessing about how to get my wife to give it up.

Guess I better get working to make some extra $$$.

I'm such a negotiator on the price of things and that could turn into a problem. How did you set the prices?? Do you ever get a 2 for one sale?

We all give them the money anyways - this is just a different way of handing it over so this just might be kill two birds with one stone. It's actually pretty creative and now that I've thought about it it may just work since my wife likes to spend money so much. At least I'll be getting something in return.

Worth a try anyways..............

I can just see it now with the married men on here not happy with their sex life flipping their wife a 50 and what gets me is that it will probably work.

I was thinking the same thing...

And the ones that don't pay during the marriage pay during the divorce:lmao:

• Author

I was trying to put the numbers in a perspective, that why I used the 5% attribution. For instance, I have a friend that spends a similar amount of money each month racing model RC cars. I can pretty much guarantee you that I'm having more fun.

Mr. Lucky

• Author
Mr Lucky, I guess you missed my first question?

Does your wife behave differently, sexually, to how she behaved before, when you're not paying her?

:)

Ripples:

If I understand your question, yes she is very different. We don't add up the total off our little calendar until the end of the month, so no telling which interludes were "free". With a few exceptions (normal for anyone, me included), she is much more enthusiastic.

Mr. Lucky

And the ones that don't pay during the marriage pay during the divorce:lmao:

Very true unfortuatly !!

I guess if this works in creating new interest for a otherwise uninterested spouse then why not. I've tried everything else to no avail. I don't see the harm since it's really 50% there's anyways. If Mr. Lucky were to put this money in the retirement fund and then divorce because of a sexless marriage she would get at least half of it anyways. This is just a creative way to avoid alimony and get something out of it.

Let's face it - most of these sexless marriages have an uninterested partner because it isn't interesting to them anymore. If itimacy wasn't such a touchy subject it would be easier to change things up. We change up the things we do in life everyday to keep it interesting but itimacy has so many emotions attached it becomes hard to keep the issue on the table.

My wife will probably say she isn't any $20 hooker and she's worth $500 a shot..... Oh and then she'll probably bring up inflation after a month of it.

Ripples:

If I understand your question, yes she is very different. We don't add up the total off our little calendar until the end of the month, so no telling which interludes were "free". With a few exceptions (normal for anyone, me included), she is much more enthusiastic.

Mr. Lucky

Oh! I see! I was thinking you were paying her each time. I did think, if that was the case, that it may be a little cold ;)

Ok, so there's no way of either of you knowing if it's a freebie... I like that. :)

I had a thought, I hope I don't offend by mentioning it. I get the impression you're quite a money focussed individual. You value money. Well, if your wife knows you're giving her something you really value, then it could seem that she has an even higher value to you. Does that make sense to anyone?

• Author

I had a thought, I hope I don't offend by mentioning it. I get the impression you're quite a money focussed individual. You value money. Well, if your wife knows you're giving her something you really value, then it could seem that she has an even higher value to you. Does that make sense to anyone?

No offense taken because it is true. To get 3 kids into college on a fairly (until recently) middle class income has required that focus. I also think that your assesment of my wife feeling "valued" is accurate. Again, I wish I was smart enough to tell you this was my plan all along - if so, I would have saved myself alot of angry, sleepless nights.

Mr. Lucky

I was trying to put the numbers in a perspective, that why I used the 5% attribution. For instance, I have a friend that spends a similar amount of money each month racing model RC cars. I can pretty much guarantee you that I'm having more fun.

Mr. Lucky

I'm going to read between the lines on this one Mr Lucky.

I think that the reason your wife is doing this is not what you believe.

I think the reason that your wife charges you for sex is because she thinks your cheap...

It is her way of changing her style of living.. getting more out of you than she gets from you on a monetary side

This of course speculation and is only my opinion..

We all pay one way or the other. :D

Technically, we all pay for sex...it is just so much more subtle. :laugh:

I remember once many years ago that my wife said she would pay ME for an hour massage. She got the best one I have ever given. And I lasted the full hour...doing a massage that is. :) Funny thing is..she paid me twice. :love:

(suddenly the room becomes incredibly bright from all of the lightbulbs coming on)

Ripples, that is an excellent idea! Thanks for pointing it out!

• Author
I'm going to read between the lines on this one Mr Lucky.

I think that the reason your wife is doing this is not what you believe.

I think the reason that your wife charges you for sex is because she thinks your cheap...

It is her way of changing her style of living.. getting more out of you than she gets from you on a monetary side

This of course speculation and is only my opinion..

Your entitled to your opinion. I don't think it's true, but speculate away ;)

Mr. Lucky

Flyin in Clouds
Actually, I like that idea. If it doesn't make her feel "cheap," then both are benefitting. ...

Out of curiosity, not that I have that kind of money, about how much do you pay?

What a minute, some women get off on feeling "cheap". Many women have a fantasy of being a whore. Knowing a guy is willing to pay them for it...

So. Mr. Lucky, do you get to tie her up? :p Does she have any other customers? :lmao: And does she have any other job? Or is her only source of income what you pay her?

I'm spending about $700 to $800 a month on "extras". To put it in perspective, that's less than 5% of my take home income.

Mr. Lucky

This doesn't really say how effective this strategy is. Since different acts cost more, then it doesn't really say how often you two are having sex. Why would I want to know....besides pure curiosity...because I wonder if she is participating more or doing more additional acts.

So, how many times a month beyond the two freebies are you having sex? I am not interested in what acts, just quantity. And if she is looking to buy something, is she willing to do it more often or is it started by you or is it initiated because she wants sex? Is it paid per hour or per session? The purpose behind this was to satisfy both of you...she gets money and you well, get the money shot.

BTW, when I reread the title of this thread it sounded like a good Jerry Springer Show. Of course at his show, you would find out that really she is a hooker on the side, and she is doing it with all sorts of men....and women. :laugh: And then you would get into a fight.

• Author

So. Mr. Lucky, do you get to tie her up? :p Does she have any other customers? :lmao: And does she have any other job? Or is her only source of income what you pay her?

Nope, so far I've only been the "tie ee", not the "Tie er". No other customers (I hope :eek: ). She is a medical professional with a full time job she went back to 4 years ago when our youngest started school.

Mr. Lucky

• Author
This doesn't really say how effective this strategy is. Since different acts cost more, then it doesn't really say how often you two are having sex. Why would I want to know....besides pure curiosity...because I wonder if she is participating more or doing more additional acts.

So, how many times a month beyond the two freebies are you having sex? I am not interested in what acts, just quantity. And if she is looking to buy something, is she willing to do it more often or is it started by you or is it initiated because she wants sex? Is it paid per hour or per session? The purpose behind this was to satisfy both of you...she gets money and you well, get the money shot.

We have gone from 1 or 2X month to 2 or 3X week (which I hate to ruin any stud image I may have, but is about right for me). Last month was 11 times total, which may not sound like a lot, but, trust me, when you go weeks without, seems like heaven. The biggest difference is that she now initiates sex - this hadn't happened in a long, long time...

We have the same potential scenarios most couples have:

1). She initiates sex, which now means I let her take control.

2). I initiate sex and we have intercourse.

3). I initiate sex, she's not in the mood but offers to make me "happy".

4). Occasionally, I initiate sex, she's not in the mood and declines, I back off, now not angry or resentful.

See, just like most couples. Only difference is, we settle up at the end of the month :)

Mr. Lucky

I'm sensing a little disgust about the wife accepting being paid for sex, creeping in.

Whether it's money, bringing a take-away home, doing the laundry, many women (including myself) need to be motivated to want sex with their partners.

It doesn't make her a whore, it's just a tool to make her feel more wanted, seems to me.