How would you feel in a sexless marriage?

All I'll say is this:

Sex is important in marriage, as is communication and a mutual willingness to work on each other's issues. If the sex life breaks down, then a lot of problems will emanate into other areas. And vice versa.

If you're not getting sex or enough of it or satisfactory enough, you need to sit down and talk to your wife or lover. It's just that simple. You can't simply hope things will work out. And if the sex is fine, then you still need to discuss sex because there are always going to be times when the pressures of life will bear down on the sexual aspect of the relationship.

You need to be able to constantly discuss these things instead of assuming anything. After all, those who assume...

For interested men, the following link gives some very good insight into the "female lens" concept which some of the ladies on here talk about. The blog is a few years old, but its a female's explanation of her sexuality in marriage which is addressed to male readers (ie, husbands who want more frequent sex w their wives)

http://blogs.salon.com/0003935/stories/2004/08/13/introduction.html

be sure to read the links at bottom

For interested men, the following link gives some very good insight into the "female lens" concept which some of the ladies on here talk about. The blog is a few years old, but its a female's explanation of her sexuality in marriage which is addressed to male readers (ie, husbands who want more frequent sex w their wives)

http://blogs.salon.com/0003935/stories/2004/08/13/introduction.html

be sure to read the links at bottom

I must be denser than I thought. I read the whole thing and didn't understand a word of what she said. :confused:

I must be denser than I thought. I read the whole thing and didn't understand a word of what she said. :confused:

You probably just missed the links at bottom of the introduction page

BASIC BLOG:

Introduction | Disgust | Discomfort | Distraction | Insecurity | Anger | Fat Wars | Misunderstanding | Boredom | Infidelity | Technique | Motherhood | Aging and Depression | Bad Company | Childhood Abuse and Sexual Fears | Counseling | When to Split | Being the Hero of Your Own Life