I have had ENOUGH!

• Author

Amontillado- great insight on how to treat obesity on an individual level :)

My thread although lost in the tyrade of abuse, was commenting on the social climate perpetuating the pandemic.

Wwiu- I thought about the alert button but there were far too many posts, and people had already responded. I know public forums shouldn't hurt your feelings, but they do *shrugs*.

Amontillado- great insight on how to treat obesity on an individual level :)

My thread although lost in the tyrade of abuse, was commenting on the social climate perpetuating the pandemic.

Wwiu- I thought about the alert button but there were far too many posts, and people had already responded. I know public forums shouldn't hurt your feelings, but they do *shrugs*.

And because you've had your feelings hurt, has that made you see the light and taught you to change your approach? I'm guessing it's making you stick to your guns even more. I'm guessing even if the posters who hurt your feelings had a good point to make, you would not consider the point because of the way the point was made.

So can you see how hurting fat people's feelings by changing the social climate so as to make them targets of abuse (which they already are, IMO), might not work to make them see the light and change their approach to food?

• Author

When did I ever say they should be target of abuse?

They are victims, of fast food monolpolies, and societies acceptance of this medical disaster.

You don't seem to understand my point AT ALL.

Abusing me and criticising the way I look, and the person I am does not contribute to this discussion so please don't use my feelings being hurt as leverage for further attacks.

If only everyone could follow this advice......

Amen, and even when you DO ignore these comments, people still constantly berate you and try to convince the world that they were trying to discuss things in a "civil" manner, while titling pm's with "What the hell is your problem?" and then bringing your name through the mud just so they can be the center of attention. Hypothetically speaking of course. :rolleyes: