Some Q's for the women on here about confidence.

• Author

Hey,

Hmmm, that's pretty strange. Well, it's their loss.

It seems like every guy that I'm attracted to is emotionally unavailable for some reason or another. Even tough we click. This guy that I'm in love with got engaged to his ex-gf and stopped talking to me from one day to the next. (Well, not his fault, she didn't want him to).

Hmmm, maybe you're usually always attracted to good catches and that's why they seem to always already be attatched.

No, what the people in the forum say. When I don't do as they say it's because I don't respect myself. Something like that.

Don't worry about it, you'll always get people like this, I was experiencing it when I used to post on enotalone too, there'd be a lot of people who're nice, like the ones on here, but there'd always be people who'd get pissed off just because you don't do as they say.

Me neither, so cute, blue eyed geese :) with white feathers.

Ariadne

So do you see them at some park? LA looks like a really cool place.

Hi,

People who are confident do not lash out at others who offer them advice.

He never did, to my appreciation anyway.

People who are confident do not resort to namecalling and other personal attacks when they are told things they do not wish to hear.

He never did that either to my appreciation.

People who are confident will swallow their pride and deal with their issues constructively instead of being passive and apathetic.

He is just a quiet guy, and that's the way he is. I think it's better to be the way you are than "work hard at being something you are not." I think that's stupid.

People who are confident take the initiative.

What if you don't want to take the initiative?

Yeah, I guess I should just quit my job and stay home cuz I prefer the bunnies. That'd be a real hoot! :rolleyes::laugh::lmao:

Yeah, I know I "should" look for a job and I'm being irresponsible. I tell that to myself every day. But, I'm just having too much fun as it is talking to you here :)

Ariadne

Hi,

Hmmm, maybe you're usually always attracted to good catches and that's why they seem to always already be attatched.

Dunno. My bad luck I think.

So do you see them at some park? LA looks like a really cool place.

No, LA is really terrible. I pay 1,000 dollars a month rent for a one bedroom apt, and a friend of mine just rented a one bedroom apt for $1,275 a month. If you want to buy a house is at least half a million dollars (any house) so forget that. (Plus the traffic, this is where I had to drive to work every day: 405 freeway)

I always thought England was beautiful. I had a big crush on a guy I met online that lived in Scotland near Glasgow (in Wemyss Bay). I thought it was so beautiful. I couldn't have enough of the scenery over there.

But here, if you want to see nature you have to go to the park, and since it has a lake there are ducks, so I go see them. Or I rollerskate around the park too, since they have a path for that.

Do you exercise in there? Or does it rain too much?

Ariadne

• Author
Oh, they probably would. Is just that the right match is hard to find for everybody. It took me 39 years to find that guy that went with the ex-gf :( (but I thought we matched)

Yeah but I'm not just talking about the right match though, I'm talking about women offline never showing interest in me.

Haha! I'm sure you do. I saw the picture of your upper body and you are super sexy.

Ariadne

Wow, thanks. :)

quietintrovertgirl

Ross,

Ok babe.We've been here done the online long distance lady thing "ross you're cute thing"Rossy we need you to get your butt on track.

P.S Ross is my little Bro and that's why i'm on his butt:laugh:

• Author

Hi rabbit dude, seems like you're being a hypocrite and have copped out yourself as far as arguing with me is concerned.

Surely you're not going to let an 'under confident wuss' like me beat you?

People who are confident do not lash out at others who offer them advice.

See? The only way you can try and win an argument is to make stuff up, quite pathetic really. I've never lashed out at anyone who offered advice. I've lashed out at people who've been asses with me.

People who are confident do not resort to namecalling and other personal attacks when they are told things they do not wish to hear.

Again, you're making things up, I don't resort to name calling if I hear something I don't want to hear, I resort to name calling when someone is being an ass with me or someone else.

People who are confident will swallow their pride and deal with their issues constructively instead of being passive and apathetic. People who are confident take the initiative.

What does apathetic mean?

:lmao:

Yeah, I guess I should just quit my job and stay home cuz I prefer the bunnies. That'd be a real hoot! :rolleyes::laugh::lmao:

Ass...

Let me ask you something, you struggle to see things from other people's point of view don't you?

• Author

No, LA is really terrible. I pay 1,000 dollars a month rent for a one bedroom apt, and a friend of mine just rented a one bedroom apt for $1,275 a month. If you want to buy a house is at least half a million dollars (any house) so forget that. (Plus the traffic, this is where I had to drive to work every day: 405 freeway)

I always thought England was beautiful. I had a big crush on a guy I met online that lived in Scotland near Glasgow (in Wemyss Bay). I thought it was so beautiful. I couldn't have enough of the scenery over there.

But here, if you want to see nature you have to go to the park, and since it has a lake there are ducks, so I go see them. Or I rollerskate around the park too, since they have a path for that.

Yeah, those prices seem pretty bad. I appreciate that you're into the country and stuff, I'm more of a city guy myself. I do quite like the country, but only when it's natural, like forests, mountains, caves and waterfalls. A lot of the country over here is artificial, just flat, grass, fences and cows.

Do you exercise in there? Or does it rain too much?

Ariadne

Lol, yeah it can rain quite a bit, but these last few years we've had some really hot summers. I work out at home.

• Author
Ross,

Ok babe.We've been here done the online long distance lady thing "ross you're cute thing"Rossy we need you to get your butt on track.

P.S Ross is my little Bro and that's why i'm on his butt:laugh:

Lol, I'm trying to get my butt on track.

Hey,

Yeah but I'm not just talking about the right match though, I'm talking about women offline never showing interest in me.

Well, but then you'd have to act like Moai and go to some strange girl and sit next to her and do that stuff.

But since you are not like that, then it's more difficult.

That doesn't mean that a girl won't see the beauty in you.

Ariadne

• Author

Ross--notice this: Even with all of your shortcomings and insecurities, there is a girl RIGHT here who thinks that you are attractive! She has seen your picture, and has interest in you right where you are now! Granted, it is online, but if you talked to as many women IRL as you do online, you'd get the same result. This is not as rare as you think.

Take this VERY POSITIVE reaction and build on it.

I've had quite a lot of online women take a fancy to me. I've even had an online relationship and a online fling, but, online is online, it's not the same as offline.

• Author
Hey,

Well, but then you'd have to act like Moai and go to some strange girl and sit next to her and do that stuff.

But since you are not like that, then it's more difficult.

That doesn't mean that a girl won't see the beauty in you.

Ariadne

Thanks. :)

• Author

I know you're joking KMT, but, I'm just being myself.

I'm more myself online than I am offline. Who would've thought women would like me after everything that I say?

When I see the psychologist we'll be doing CBT

And more of the fusangite thread on CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy):

------

Some girl: You read all that and found NOTHING that was "workable" for you?

Fusangite: Nothing related to my problems with dating, no. It was a branch of cognitive therapy, a type of therapy from which I have greatly benefited in other areas of my life. So I was naturally very hopeful that REBT would offer some new insights along the lines of CT but most of the insights in the books were things that I had already implemented in these other areas with considerable success. In the past nine years, I have improved many areas of my life; the books covered many of those things.

But when I looked at what REBT had to say about the issues I face with respect to confidence and anxiety around women, I was very disappointed. Basically, the logical flaw in the theory was the self interested beliefs were defined as "rational" as were accurate beliefs; any time it is not in your interest to hold an accurate belief, the theory falls down and produces really weird advice. For instance, they gave an example of a man who has social problems relating to his co-workers who, as a result, don't like him much. The book recommended that the man or his therapist go to the manager of the office and instruct him to order the man's co-workers to pretend to like him.

-------

Ariadne :p

• Author
:lmao: ...

Have a nice day. :)

Fantastic comeback...

I know people keep saying 'but Ross, women say you're nice looking in your avatar', but I can also look bad in photo's as well, and maybe I do look in real life the way I look on my bad photo's, here's one of them :(http://www.geocities.com/ross_pk9798/Photo3001.jpg

I bet no women would be interested in someone looking like that. :(

quietintrovertgirl

Ross,

Nomore online women unless they live in the UK.Please!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

What does apathetic mean?

Well, here's something that you can do immediately and there can be no excuses as you have LOTS of time on the computer.

This is not the first time you post asking what a particular word means.

Dictionary.com

I just had a nightmare of a night involving one particular girl check out my Thread "Some Girls N The Games They Play" will you ross

KMT- That is the third time you have done this tonight.

Stop advertising on other peoples threads!!! :laugh:

Ross- instead of spending your time on here asking why women aren't attracted to you, why don't you go out in to the real world and give women a reason to be attracted to you!

hehe yes it is thanks for noticing pink but I did it because I like some of the people who posted in those threads so i wanted them to post in mine. I didnt relize I was breaking some advertising rule but if so please excuse it I"m drunk, Just been fighting sort of, and I barely made it home today... by the way ross dont let any of my problems worry you I assure you this is out of the normal

burning 4 revenge
Fantastic comeback...

I know people keep saying 'but Ross, women say you're nice looking in your avatar', but I can also look bad in photo's as well, and maybe I do look in real life the way I look on my bad photo's, here's one of them :(http://www.geocities.com/ross_pk9798/Photo3001.jpg

I bet no women would be interested in someone looking like that. :(

If you grow an orange beard you'll look like Vincent Van Gogh

• Author
(Everyone has bad pictures, and that's not bad either, just a regular guy)

Ariadne

Well, just to show how much my pictures can vary, here's a couple of handsome ones, I don't want to leave you with a bad taste in your mouth do I? :p

http://www.geocities.com/rosspk0/Photo4001.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/rosspk0/me001.jpg