Men: Are saggy breasts a dealbreaker?

GreenEyedLady

If you're in the US they don't do silicone anymore, it's saline (unless you're enrolled in a study)...and they're not hard, they're just real firm...and if they're big enough they still fall to the side when you lay down, just not as far...

I had mine done a while ago because I lost volume from nursing two babies and I felt bad about them...so I had them lifted and augmented...it didn't hurt, there was just pressure for the first two days and the scarring is minimal, I don't even care about the scars they look so good...the scar is just a single line up the middle from the bottom of the breast to the bottom of the nipple (it's called the lollipop incision)...the scar has faded immmensely...

It's a totally personal decision...I was 36DD since I was 18 so it was really hard on me after I nursed and became a 34B...now I'm 34 DD and it just boosted my self-confidence...I FEEL better...

Just do your research and check out your doctor, if you decide to do it...there's a website that you can find out how long he's practiced and if he's ever been sued, for how much and why...just go to the FDA website on Breast Implants and you can find a link to find out all this information on ALL types of doctors...

Good luck! What matters most is how YOU feel...don't let anyone else make you feel bad...

I wouldn't say I "prefer" sagging breasts, but I definitely like the idea that a woman's in her natural state and doesn't feel ashamed of it. Almost all middle-aged women have breasts that sag, and that's fine. Some women's breasts start to sag pretty much as soon as they appear. Well, that's OK too. It's so boring to think that every woman has to go around with her boobs strapped up to achieve the same artificial shape! Part of the attraction for me is the variety out there! Maybe when everyone's being formal and professional it's best if distractions like swinging breasts and visible nipples are hidden, more or less, but when we're on our own time I say there's nothign wrong with letting things show a bit. It's just a human body, we all have one.