Men: Are saggy breasts a dealbreaker?

Pam anderson has fake breast and men don't have a problem sucking fake breast. I wouldn't worry about men not liking saggy breast. I heard you could lose nipple feeling if you get a breat lift.

I have saggy breast 42D and I know men will enjoy playing with my breast.Yes I worry about not having perfect breast but I know there are alot of men who love natural saggy breast.

42D?? nice....

Personally sagging ones are not that bad. Now can you still cleavage is what I care about.

What I do care very much is her, is she satisified even if she got a adjustment or lift. I do know that after awhile they still sag due to nursing and age. Oh welll...

Boys, it's all about showing the clevage! 38DD here, and showing the clevage is always a show stopper for guys.

Sucking breasts is for infants

Or guys who like to turn women on. Dude, for most women, nipple are very sensitive. They like attention.

For that matter, have you ever had a lady suck your nipples? It feels incredible!

burning 4 revenge
Or guys who like to turn women on. Dude, for most women, nipple are very sensitive. They like attention.

For that matter, have you ever had a lady suck your nipples? It feels incredible!

I know they like attention but I drink my milk from a can, not like some baby wah, wah, wah

oh go get them boobies fixed if you got the money to do so :)

If it makes you feel better that is all that counts.

Just pick a good doc to do it and look at the surgery results they have had.

here here! go for it. Just make sure that you do research on your doc.

and you get references!!!

yes we like that attention.

and I agree that men like that as well.

ok you don't need to suck

you stimulate with your tounge. Watching while he does it is a turn on for me.

ok you don't need to suck

you stimulate with your tounge. Watching while he does it is a turn on for me.

Actually, I find applying a slight suction (mouth wide open) while flicking/teasing with the tongue works well. Applys to other parts of the anatomy as well.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

• Author
SadandConfusedWA

Well, I'm going to go for a consultation and get profesional opinion. See how hard would it be to do a lift and what type of scaring it will leave (if I'm going to have huge scars, then it's possibly worse than saggy boobs). Also if it's possible to have 36DD just lifted, I don't want them a millimetre smaller! They are prime men magnets :cool: Just sort of want their braless appearance to match their push up bra appearance.

Actually, I find applying a slight suction (mouth wide open) while flicking/teasing with the tongue works well. Applys to other parts of the anatomy as well.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

nice! very nice!

Well, I'm going to go for a consultation and get profesional opinion. See how hard would it be to do a lift and what type of scaring it will leave (if I'm going to have huge scars, then it's possibly worse than saggy boobs). Also if it's possible to have 36DD just lifted, I don't want them a millimetre smaller! They are prime men magnets :cool: Just sort of want their braless appearance to match their push up bra appearance.

Yes ask them about the scaring. That would be a scary thing.

Just get all the information you can and ask many questions. Write them down if you have to and bring a supportive friend or family member if you wish.

A dealbreaker? No way! Not for me, anyway. Even though I'm only 29, I actually PREFER saggy boobs, especially on younger women (younger meaning in their 20's). I've spent a good amount of time trying to find girls in their 20's who like going braless and don't mind (or even enjoy) letting their boobs sag. I like the way they look better that way, and you can tell that they're natural. To me, the more they point down, the hotter they look. I'm sure there are other guys like me out there, you need to find someone who likes you for who you are.

Johnathan

• 3 weeks later...
I think both of those "guest" posts were written by a woman with saggy breasts :laugh:

Or a man who loves them?:p

I do get suspicious about any "guest" post, but you never know. For that matter, someone could have multiple "real" login names.

(Could Stoopid_guy be one of Pink Amulet's alter egos? <insert Twilight Zone music here>):lmao:

All fake breasts aren't hard. There is more than one surgeon out there, we don't all go to the same guy and get the same thing. :rolleyes:

The important thing is to do it for YOU. If it will make you feel better, then there is no reason not to do it. It's silly to feel bad about something you can fix so easily.

I do recommend finding a reputable doctor, do your research. And remember, plastic surgery is not something you want to get from the lowest bidder. It's no time to bargain hunt, you get what you pay for.

The other day I had an orgasm just from having my breasts sucked and massaged. It was quite an experience.

Thanks for making me laugh - I needed to read some halarious postings on here and between the saggy boobs and the 30 year old guy who lives at home with his mother and wants to "snog"- I'm sitting here cracking up!!!!

Saggy boobs? Just thrown em over your shoulder like a continental soldier!

:laugh:

I think both of those "guest" posts were written by a woman with saggy breasts :laugh:

Pink,

I'm Johnathan, and I wrote the post on September 9th. I just hadn't registered yet when I wrote it. I was 29 then, now I'm acutally 30 because today is my birthday. And yes, I am a real guy, and no, I do not live with my parents, lol! I wasn't kidding in the first post either, I do like saggy breasts, I think they look really sexy.

Johnathan

Hello,

I'm a man of 36 years and I like saggy boobies. It's because I like all natural woman. Please do not implant any silicones, men hate that. I'm getting exited when I see a woman with saggy boobs!!

Be happy as you are, there are enough men who will like you in this way. At the end, it's the acceptance of your own body that counts.

Best regards,

Jack

I need people's especially guy's opinions on this. I'm 30 years old and my breasts don't look too good. They were fantastic but 2 years ago, I had breast tissue inflamation/infection and my breasts swelled up to about 3 times the normal size. After the infection cleared up, the swelling went down and I was left with extra skin and saggy boobs. I'm naturally quite large (36d/36dd) and with supportive bras they look really perky in clothes. They can even look decent in a supportive bikini. But when I take the clothes off it's another story....

This kind of makes me very self concious as my appearance is very important to me. I'm currently single. I have only had sex with one guy (2-night stand) after this happened and he did make a comment about my saggy boobs :(

I'm considering surgery but am not sure if I'm willing to go through the whole medical procedure. I even saved up money but am having second thoughts/telling myself they are not that bad.

I guess I don't know if guys could love a woman who is still pretty young but has saggy boobs...I know how physical attraction is important. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

I am a guy, and genuinely love natural breasts. They will sag eventually and that's okay. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that & find it attractive. However, it has to be a C cup or larger.

Silicone is a definite turn off for me.