my girlfriends past hurts me so much

theused5

sodakki_lov

Hey guys, jus lay off catgirl kaes. She jus honestly said whats on her mind. The impt thing is how theused is gonna handle the impendin breakup.

To theused: I think u made a wise decision, and decidin that u 2 wil never patch up is a gd start. All e best.

electric_sheep

theused5,

I have sort of a similiar story with my girlfriend, though her sexual past doesn't bother me at all anymore. It did at first a little, but that will eventually go away. The thing that bothers me (still a little to this day) is that I believe she was being a mean-spirited manipulative bi*ch by bringing it up at all.

A lot of people like playing these mean little games with each other, bringing up stuff that they know will hurt the other person. It's immature, selfish, and manipulative. My girlfriend has actually brought crap up (like the ex who gave her 25 orgasms ... sometimes I wonder if it's even true) only to turn around and act surprised when I tell her it bothers me and makes me jealous. There is no way she could be so stupid as to not realize that would make me a bit jealous.

Just remember, motivation is everything.

If she is talking about it in front of you just to light a fire under your ass (as suggested by the other poster), then she is clearly manipulative and thoughtless. You have to ask yourself if you want to be with a person like that. The only reason I'm still with my girlfriend is I'm not 100% sure what her motivation was. I thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt, and wait and see if this manipulative/mean streak resurfaced.

It hasn't. I think the difference is now she actually likes me, and would be crushed if I left her. I'm convinced she has a little wicked streak in her though. I hope I'm wrong.

To this day my girlfriend thinks she is a sexual Goddess and the greatest thing sexually that ever happened to me, simply because I am kind enough and considerate enough not to tell her about a couple of my ex-girlfriends. I just consider it the thoughtful thing to do to keep that kind of stuff to myself.

theused5,

My girlfriend has actually brought crap up (like the ex who gave her 25 orgasms ... sometimes I wonder if it's even true) only to turn around and act surprised when I tell her it bothers me and makes me jealous.

WTF!!! Is she talking about all at once?? If so, she was definitely lying! She is a real mean bitch and not only malicious but playing you for stupid!

electric_sheep

Yeah, see, this is exactly the kind of ambiguity I talk about in another post.

I've been told by a few people this feat is impossible, but at the same time my gf IS very orgasmic, so a part of me thinks it's possible. But then, assuming it's true ... is it concieveable she could be so naive as to think hearing about it wouldn't bother me ? Once again, her viewpoint on life and sex is so different from the norm, that I actually think it's possible (though unlikely).

I'm probably the naive one. So is the OP of this thread.

Thanks for the comment though. It seems like I've been on my guard with this one ever since, which is not an enviable position to be in. Just when I think the issue is gone for good, I find myself having to let it go again !

It's amazing how one moment of thoughtlessness can resonate for a long time. We should all choose our words carefully.

Yeah, see, this is exactly the kind of ambiguity I talk about in another post.

I've been told by a few people this feat is impossible, but at the same time my gf IS very orgasmic, so a part of me thinks it's possible. But then, assuming it's true ... is it concieveable she could be so naive as to think hearing about it wouldn't bother me ? Once again, her viewpoint on life and sex is so different from the norm, that I actually think it's possible (though unlikely).

I'm probably the naive one. So is the OP of this thread.

i know lots of women who will swear to their men up and down that they are super orgasmic during intercourse...only to tell their friends they wish they didn't pretend because now they can't go back and teach a guy what really works. he already thinks he's the man and can just touch her kneecap to send her into ecstacy. i don't envy those lying women, everyone can see right through them and they don't get any pleasure out of sex.

electric_sheep

Hear hear.

After we first started dating, my gf admitted to having faked an orgasm (probably more than one), and it really upset me. I saw it as a betrayal. She told me she just felt sorry for me because I had been performing cunninlingus on her for like 10 or 15 minutes.

So, now she knows to just tell me if it's not going to happen (and I don't take it personally). There is a lot of misinformation out there about female sexuality. I realize it's a temperamental instrument and it doesn't always cooperate. Better to be honest than mislead, like you say.

Hell, even the penis is temperamental. Guys can't really fake it, so we have to be honest. Fellatio and hand jobs are tricky business ... everything has to be just right. Sometimes it doesn't all come together for me either. It's the rare day that I can't get a big O via sex though ... but I have the advantage that I can tweak the rythm to my taste. Women need to speak up ! :)

• Author

alright so i realized that this girl is madly in love with me and she swears she needs me and the last couple of days i was getting ready to drop the big bomb of just flat out we need to break up but it would seriously crush her heart if i did that. shes noticed i havent been the same and shes been trying to be so sweet to me and perfect. she apologized for all the stupid things she did and said and she realized that it had a huge impact on my view of her but overall shes just really great. i know its hard to explain that i dont ever want to break up with this girl i love her to much. it just took her way to damn long to realize what she was doing and almost ended wut we had... but overall everything is going well now... im not saying that i totally let this situation go it will probably resurface later on but now i know she feels bad for putting me down so much it'll be easier to get over.

3 Easy Steps to Work at Home Now!

theused5,

before i read your last post, i was about to tell you to drop that insensitive- skanky, slutty, dirty, worn-out pussy b!tch who got too many miles on her . BUTT..................................

If she was apologetic and wants to work things out, then she might really love you. I think people can change and her PAST IS her PAST. In the long run, its going to be up to you if you think you might have a future with this girl. If you can't get past this, then you need to drop her or if you're too scared to drop her over that, get yourself some therapy!!! Maybe both of you could go.

I had a similar situation with my girlfriend's past. We've been dating for the last couple years. She told me that she was rolling w/ her friend one night and slept w/ 2 different guys in the same night only 4 hrs apart. This happened 2 yrs before she met me BTW. I just about threw up because i was so disgusted and hurt. I felt like she had done things i had never done before and that she was way more experienced. But eventually, i had to see how she loved me. Her love for me seemed genuine, so i let it go. She never BRAGGED about her past though.

But give it a chance but just be careful with your heart! Watch her behavior if she starts reverting back to her past mentality.

hey theused, i don't think you can't have that link there.

glad to see you're feeling better.

• Author

thanks fetish i really agree with everything you said and im glad im not the only one out there. she does love me and i do love her. that will always be an issue but she is started to realize how good i am to her. thanks for your thoughts.

and to marniegirl sorry i had no idea i couldnt do that so thanks for the update.

Oh man... you sound like the kinda guy i used to be back in h.s., except worse. I wouldn't even have tolerated a girl like that rubbing that in my face. First of, stop listening to whiny emo music;). Second, grow a pair. Third, forget about this bitch, move on, start lifting weights/working out and eating better, work on YOURSELF because it sounds like you have poor self esteem. You need to make yourself more alpha, right now you are a total beta. You will attract the same types of women and eventually get married to one who will end up turning you into a cuckold ify ou don't straighten up real quick. Lots of good women out there, but you need to work on yourself first imo.