Can an ex sue for alimony after a divorce is final?

littlekitty

Where do these crazy women come from? And how on earth do they manage to find men to take them on in the first place? One can only presume they use good disguises!!

• Author
Becoming a feminist :lmao: More like becoming more a delusional She Beast.

Damn Woggle what the hell is up with the cat..... does she have visitation rights with the cat? Why should she care? LMAO!

May I ask how long ago did your divorce from the

She Beast become final?

She wanted custody of the cat during the divorce. The divorce became final in early 2004.

• Author
Woggle may I ask does she contact you frequently since the divorce?

Yes she does and she always seems to show up where I am at.

Woggle it is time for a restraining order and NC ..... why even bother to speak to her? Your soon to be wife should certainly not have to put up with her intrusions into your married life.

Keep the She Beast away......

Hell put a garlic wreath on your front door! LMAO!

Serious: You need to expell her from your life 110% now.

Why do you continue to allow her to have any contact with you?

catgirl1927

She's a psycho. And no one who knows anything about cats thinks you can brainwash a cat. She can't have the cat. Cats hate bitches.

• Author
Woggle it is time for a restraining order and NC ..... why even bother to speak to her? Your soon to be wife should certainly not have to put up with her intrusions into your married life.

Keep the She Beast away......

Hell put a garlic wreath on your front door! LMAO!

Serious: You need to expell her from your life 110% now.

Why do you continue to allow her to have any contact with you?

You are 100% right and that is what I think I will do. It is more incentive to move San Francisco. Just getting away from everything and having a change of scenery would be great.

catgirl1927

I LOVE San Francisco. Money is the only reason my BF and I don't live there now. Go! It's such a beautiful place. And it's close to wine country.

• Author
I LOVE San Francisco. Money is the only reason my BF and I don't live there now. Go! It's such a beautiful place. And it's close to wine country.

She knows people who are willing to sell their house at a good price for that city as well so yeah this will be a good option and it should be easy to get a job down there.

whichwayisup

Wog, from what you've said about her, there is NO WAY any Judge is going to allow you spousal support after being divorced for over a year and also her behaviour, her actions WILL prove that in court too. Keep on documenting everything on paper, try to make sure witnesses are available if need be. Any neighbours, or co-workers, etc...

Many idiots who can't make it on thier own come to the enlightening conclusion that it must be because someone is oppressing them. It couldn't be because they are losers who are incapable of building something for themselves. Building a career takes years. Accumulating worth takes years. Life is hard, buy a helmet.

RecordProducer

Woggle, if you ignore her demands, she will have to sue you. Does she have money for a lawyer? For a good lawyer? Well you do! ;)

You might spend a few hundred bucks to talk to an attorney about how realistic her demands are.

As to your mother... can't hang up on her every time she calls? She screwed up your childhood, she deserves no better! :mad:

Turning the cat against her? Showing up where you are? Threats to boil the cat?????

Get the damn restraining order against her NOW bud! And by all means don't be afraid to report her crazy ass and have her arrested for stalking you. Add your fiancee' to the list of protected persons against her. Please don't take this lightly or assume that she's not capable of hurting or killing you, your fiancee' or your animals.

I'd consider moving too. Get a PO box right away and change your address to the PO box. That way, you can protect the identity of your new address.

• Author

Okay here is an update. She called again and I played the answering machine message for her and told her if she does not get out of my life right now I am going to the cops and charging her with making terroristic threats. Hopefully this will do the trick but if it doesn't I guess I have to get the law involved.

I am cutting my mother out of my life. It hurts to have to do this but she will never change and I need to step getting myself all upset trying to get her to.

catgirl1927

Good for you. Let us know if you need support. It's very brave, what you're doing here. Sometimes you do the best you can for as long as you can, and then you save yourself.