Guys, I need you to zip my shirt!

No Stress Lady
:laugh: Actually RP is a quite a LS regular...And her hubby knows about LS too!

I'm not a guy, but I love discussing our boobs. It's actually a hot topic sometimes on Friday's! ;)

OK :) - I know RP's a regular but I didn't know her husband posted regularly here too - just wondered what he'd have made of it if he wasn't a LS user too........so what's his response to this thread?!!!!! :D

My man encourages me to show them off. We went out shopping the other day (he wanted to go...i dunno hes crazy..haha) and wanted me to get these two very revealing shirts. He says 'if you got it, flaunt it!'. I don't think its so much for the reason of wanting other men to be jealous or anything....but just so that he can look at them whenever he wants...hahaha

• Author
RecordProducer
OK :) - I know RP's a regular but I didn't know her husband posted regularly here too - just wondered what he'd have made of it if he wasn't a LS user too........so what's his response to this thread?!!!!! :D
No, no, no, no... He posted here on one occasion only and his sole motivation was to have me back and marry me (after he got cold feet). You can search my thread history, but most of the thread was deleted by LS mods for various reasons (mostly because my ex-BF was attacking my husband... don't ask! :D )

My hubby is not posting or reading my posts. I can even prove it to you. I can post a thread named "I cheated on my husband!" and you'll see that nothing will change. :laugh:

No Stress Lady

He was funny... when I told him I was ready to go, I had my fur coat on, but his look stopped at my tits.. You should've seen that! :D Someone would think he saw a ghost. He looked shocked.

I assume he thought that I wanted to impress his friend whom I was supposed to meet for the first time yesterday. He is an elder guy. I actually wanted to spice up things between me and my husband. I've been single for a long time, worked as a singer and got tired and sick of all the compliments and men hitting on me... so I am not trying to cure my insecurities by making guys drool over me... only my husband. The point is: if he sees that guys stare at me, I'll be even more interesting to him. ;)

But he was clearly uncomfortable with the way you were dressed - rather than " more interested" in you - I guess that's what rubbed me the wrong way a bit Cal Gal !!!!!!

You're clearly very confident with your appearance anyway RP, and you seem happy in your marriage - why do you need to go down a route which may lead to your husband feeling pretty jealous? That's a dangerous game to play.........

NSL, RP is not playing games. She asked her husband what he thaught of her outfit and he told her. She was shocked he didn't enjoy the clevage the way she thaught he would. OHwell.

I on the other hand was surprised my SO wanted me to show more. Every guy is different. I dont like people attacking RP for her outfit. None of us were there, we don't know how much was showing, and it's her right to decide what to wear. RP is a classly lady from all her post I have read, give her a little more credit.

Boobs are fun and they can be a fun topic. My SO would have no problem with me telling everyone of LS that they are fake. And yes he knows about LS. The day he found out mine were fake, he must have called 5 of his friends. Doesn't bother him and it doesn't bother me.

RP was just telling a story about her outfit....no judgements necessary!

No Stress Lady
NSL, RP is not playing games. She asked her husband what he thaught of her outfit and he told her. She was shocked he didn't enjoy the clevage the way she thaught he would. OHwell.

I on the other hand was surprised my SO wanted me to show more. Every guy is different. I dont like people attacking RP for her outfit. None of us were there, we don't know how much was showing, and it's her right to decide what to wear. RP is a classly lady from all her post I have read, give her a little more credit.

Boobs are fun and they can be a fun topic. My SO would have no problem with me telling everyone of LS that they are fake. And yes he knows about LS. The day he found out mine were fake, he must have called 5 of his friends. Doesn't bother him and it doesn't bother me.

RP was just telling a story about her outfit....no judgements necessary!

Fair enough - I don't have an issue with boobs at all - I'm 36DD and love mine!!!! As does my boyfriend - however, if I wore something he'd already commented on as being too revealing I'd probably zip it up a bit higher next time if he was more comfortable with that!!!! Although to be fair RP did say her zipper was broken - I'd missed that post earlier.

As you say BeFree every guy's different - some love seeing their wife's/GF's tits on display, some don't - I guess RP's hubby wants the world to see a little less of hers in that particular top!!!! As to why, only he knows that :)

So... last night my husband and I went to dinner with an old friend of his and our kids. I was dressed elegantly, I had a long skirt and a shirt with a zipper out of which my boobs were sticking out in a nice way, nothing vulgar or indecent. ;)

So when we came home, I asked my husband "How did I look tonight?" and he said: "You looked nice, but I'd zip your shirt about 10 cm higher." 10 cm (~4 inches) would definitely cover my boobs completely. :D

I asked him why and reminded him of all the women who wear open shirts, but I didn't get any explanation from him. I told him: "Well I am sure when you see a woman with her boobs out, you're staring at them thinking 'Mmmm, nice boobs' and not 'Hm... she should zip them up." :laugh::bunny:

I don't think it looked ugly or indecent so I would like you, guys, to decipher his words. He has zipped up this particular shirt for me before too when I was wearing it. :D

The reason why I was so surprised is because my husband is a very liberal and non-jealous person. He has even told me that he wouldn't mind if I flirt with other guys as long as I don't sleep with them. He also fully trusts me.

So is it jealousy? Fear that other guys will find me too sexy or provocative? Fear that I need other men's attention? Actually the only person I need attention from is my husband. I wanted his look on my tits, and teasing him in public is sexier than at home, where we can walk naked anyway.

Question for the girls: how do your partners react when you expose your boobs? :)

You don't have much to worry about here. It sounds like you have a great relationship. You and your husband have a marraige that make a lot of us jealous. Congratulations! I'm glad someone on this site isn't socially retarded.

• Author
RecordProducer
I dont like people attacking RP for her outfit. RP is a classly lady from all her post I have read, give her a little more credit.

Aww, thank you so much, BeFree! :love: I don't think people were attacking my outfit (frankly, there is not much to attack, I am normally dressed very decently). I do agree though with the question: "What the hell was I looking for? Trouble? Extra attention?" I guess the latter one would be correct. I told my husband that I needed more attention and now he is very sweet to me. :love: So the games ARE stupid and only lead to misunderstandings. It's really always better to talk... but the worst thing is to fight.

Not everything is perfect ever, I've made my mistakes, he made his, but I do agree that we have a solid foundation for a great marriage now and in the future. We have wonderful days and we (I) have moody days... :o

Although to be fair RP did say her zipper was broken - I'd missed that post earlier

I was just kidding about that, of course it was NOT broken!!! :laugh:

You don't have much to worry about here. It sounds like you have a great relationship. You and your husband have a marraige that make a lot of us jealous. Congratulations! I'm glad someone on this site isn't socially retarded.

Actually I did catch my husband cuz I was too socially retarded to look for someone in my own environment; so I was looking for my prince to come in a white airplane and wake me up. I had a true Cinderella story happening to me. :)
No Stress Lady

Actually I did catch my husband cuz I was too socially retarded to look for someone in my own environment; so I was looking for my prince to come in a white airplane and wake me up. I had a true Cinderella story happening to me. :)

Sounds VERY romantic!!!! :) How did you meet your husband RP? :)

• Author
RecordProducer
Sounds VERY romantic!!!! :) How did you meet your husband RP? :)
On the internet. He came all the way from the US to Europe just to meet me. Then he came 5 more times in the following 15 months and married me.

What a lucky bitch I am, huh! I fell in love with the right guy for a change! :D

He's the best thing that ever happened to me and loves my kids too. :love:

No Stress Lady

That's pretty cool - nice to hear about an online relationship that worked out so well. :) Whereabouts in Europe are you from? Do you miss it at all?

When i'm feling territorial, I piss on a tree. When my wife asks an opinion about her zipper, I answer on aesthetic grounds. Look better up, look better down. Then I temper it with "community standards, then subtract 2".;)

Aren't you the record producrer who asked about sexual capacity of 50+ year-old men? (here goes some wild-guessing -- don't judge me too seriously)

Could it be that he is 20 yrs older and doesn't want to flaunt his/your titties excessively so that people won't draw shallow conclusions about your relationship to him?

Just trying to put myself in the place of a 50YO with a really cute 31 YO wife. I just might be sensitive to folks thinking that you're Anna Nichole and I'm old and stupid.

If a guy is going out with Pamela Anderson there is a good chance that he doesn't want her to cover up but rather display her tits because that's what he wants the other guys to see - that he is going out with a pair of tits. And that is what the other guys will see and focus on.

From your posts it sounds like you are articulate, intelligent and physically attractive. As to the latter attribute, there are probably very few guys out there who need to see your blouse unzipped low to be persuaded that you are physically attractive. Your husband's negative reaction to the unzipped blouse may have been in part because he suspects that when men look at you, all they will see is a pair of walking tits and clearly you are not that at all and he doesn't want you to be perceived in that narrow way.

Yes the zip is erotic. It is even more erotic for a guy to know that he is the one who gets to unzip it while the other guys (who know what is behind that zipper!) can only fantasise about doing so. Next time you wear something like that, get him to zip it up (to a level that he likes!) before you go out and then let him do the opposite when you get home.

• Author
RecordProducer

Flavius and Tenorman, those were some very good points you made. Thank you very much. I didn't look at it that way. BTW, he is 18 years older. I am learning about him. :)