Guys, I need you to zip my shirt!

• Author
RecordProducer

Carmaenforcer and Michelangelo, you make sense. Thank you very much for your answers. My hubby is really the kind of person that would rather appear secure and confident than admit any weakness. I understand the wife vs. girlfriend concept too. I don't want to make him feel jealous or insecure about my love. I just wanted to seduce HIM some more. :)

• Author
RecordProducer

By the way, both my shirt and skirt were white... does that make me innocent? :p

By the way, both my shirt and skirt were white... does that make me innocent? :p

in the northern area of the US the rule is you only wear white from memorial day (end of May) thru labour day (begin of Sept)....

• Author
RecordProducer
in the northern area of the US the rule is you only wear white from memorial day (end of May) thru labour day (begin of Sept)....
Well my bra was pink! :D
  • Author
RecordProducer
Ok, a moment of levity?

Do all your clothes shopping here. ;)

http://www.desertstore.com/pages/abaya-jilbab.html

Did you notice how they blurred her face so that no one recognizes her? :lmao:

I guess you don't have to be pretty in order to be a model in the Arabic world. :D

Actually this is a good idea - I might purchase something like this and go out with my husband. We can play a little... he can start touching me or putting his hand under my skirt (or whatever it is) and kiss me... ;) He is blond so it'll be obvious that he is not an Arab. :laugh:

Actually this is a good idea - I might purchase something like this and go out with my husband. We can play a little... he can start touching me or putting his hand under my skirt (or whatever it is) and kiss me...

Now RP, I think you're on to something here.... If you want to get him "going", spice things up a bit, but not actually drive him to jealousy, I think you may be on the right track with this last bit.

If I am ever again with a woman with a zippered blouse, here's what would get me going - just before walking out the door, she opens her coat and shows me her outfit, unzipped down to "there", just like you did (maybe even a little further down - revealing a bit of the pink bra couldn't hurt at this stage...) Then she would give me a brief kiss and a little touch of some kind or something like that - not too much like teasing, but intense enough to show the possibilties. Then she would step back, look me in the eye, and zip the blouse up to a more prudent (but not prudish!) level - high enough that the zipper still looks good, but by itself wouldn't draw any extra attention, and she would tell me that I'd get a chance to see more later. OK now, let's go to dinner!

This way, he not only has had a preview of what you are wearing and how it can look, but also knows what is on your mind, and by zipping it up just a bit, you are letting him know that you want to share it only with him. Guys, back me up on this one, but I bet you he'd be thinking about it all evening just as much as if you'd left the zipper down. He'll be turned on and secure, and I might imagine more than just a little bit appreciative. Talk about wanting to put his hand under your skirt in the restaurant...

And I apologize for going off on my little fantasy sequence above that might be more appropriate for the Sexual & Reproductive Health forum, but it's coming up on a year now in my life where "intercourse" has only meant "talking", and "sex" refers to whether you're a "boy" or a "girl." The thought of sharing a meal with a woman in a blouse that she'd be willing to unzip, well, I don't want to get myself started again...

- T

I had my shirt buttoned down low the another night and asked my SO if I was showing to much boob. He said "Hell no, the more boob the better." I said "are your sure I don't want to feel I am showing too much."

He said, " I like it and rather you show a little more."

I was kinda sad he didn't want me to cover up for other and then unbutton one for him when we are alone. Why do men love boobs so much?

I was kinda sad he didn't want me to cover up for other and then unbutton one for him when we are alone. Why do men love boobs so much?

See, I'm with you - given the choice, I'm for looking good, with maybe a little preview or some dropped hints - but not too much exposure in public - then working up to what happens "later". Keeps the focus between us instead of drawing all the external attention.

However, I know some guys get off on seeing their wives/GFs show it off. "See what I've got that you can't have." No judgement, but that doesn't do it for me.

And you ask what is it about boobs for guys? Ask 10 guys and you'll get.... well, mostly blank stares, probably... :) First of all, let me say I'm not a 'more is better' person - proportion, shape, and just general luciousness are all independent of size, as far as I'm concerned. I can be physically attracted to a woman's face, her overall body, her voice, her smile, her laugh, her hair, any number of things, but her breasts are the first and most visible and direct symbols of sex. The gateway to ecstasy. The line in the sand. The onramp to Paradise Freeway. You can hold hands, you can kiss, you can give backrubs, but once the breasts are touched, exposed, you've crossed a line. And besides, they are just so nice to look at... But that's pretty much where we started, isn't it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphamale

Well my bra was pink! :D

You described this outfit as elegant, but I dunno do you have a photo you can post because trashy sounds more accurate. Hey, no offense trashy can be good if a couple have been together a long time and the sexual excitement isnt the same I guess. Gotta find some way for the spouse to keep looking at you and not all the other women.

Has it occurred to you that maybe - in your husband's opinion - it just didn't look very good?

The reality is that sometimes in the right outfit displaying a lot of cleavage can be sexy, even classy and elegant --- but that same amount of cleavage in a different outfit could look skanky .... or worse.

My fiancee is truly blessed in the breast department and I have no problem with the fact that she will always get stares whereever we go. Sure - the WAY men stare is often disturbing and its taught me not to do it, but I expect it and it doesn't bother me. At a recent wedding she wore a beautiful dress with a truly plunging neckline and she looked beautiful. Stunning, in fact.

But at other times I've suggested that outfits showing even less cleavage might not be such a good idea. Sometimes, for whatever reason .... it just doesn't look right. Think of the celebrity babes on the red carpets: some of them can look elegant with their breasts practically falling out ... while others somehow manage to look horrible, somewhere between unattractive and gross.

Make sense? Maybe your hubby just didn't like the look?

As for territoriality .... well, sure. But I'd suggest that any man who didn't feel that to at least some extent isn't the kind of man a woman wants around. My lady is who I cherish, the being at the center of my universe. She's precious to me, and I treat her that way. And she's the same to me. We are a family and that IS our territory. Not sure how that's such a bad thing.

For the record, I personally think its a lot more disturbing when men act the OPPOSITE of the way your husband did. I understand when guys don't want their ladies to be leered at like thier cuts of meat.

I do NOT understand guys that are eager for men to gawk. My neighbor is constantly telling me to check out his wife's boobs. And I mean constantly. Comes up in every conversation, even when she's standing there.

Now *that* is creepy.

justagirliegirl

it is territorial thing.:D

I remember getting caught up on laundry and I had on a micro mini skirt and very low cut top as that was about all I had to wear and he comes home and says you didn't go out in that today did you. :lmao: :lmao:

He says most of the girls his age dress like skanky hookers.

But no, he doesn't want other men to be gawking at his goodies.:D :D

Also, he always seems to want to have sex before I go to meetings or interviews.

carmaenforcer

My Wife took a job in an environment comprised mostly of men. The only other girls are an older conservative Asian lady (her office manager), another young girl but really huge (freaky tall for a girl and fat) and not that attractive and a really old (granny looking) short round Mexican cleaning lady. All the rest of the people working at my Wife's work place are men ages ranging from 20-50.

My Wife is young, extremely beautiful face and a great figure, so needless to say it was like throwing a steak in a piranha tank, the attention she got.

She works at a remodeling firm, the workers all contractor construction guy types. At risk of sounding insecure, I am not comfortable at all with her wearing something that is too sexy or revealing around nothing but men.

A couple of girl friends of mine tried telling me, it shouldn't matter what she wears at work and so what if guys look at her, she married me and that's all that should matter.

I'm sorry but no. I don't want these guys to be able to get their jolly's off of my womans goods and just come over to her desk when they need a fix.

I don't do it anymore but when I was single me and my male coworkers would pay attention to what certain girls wore to work and if one was showing off a little something we would go say hi or hang around her. Horny guys do this sort of thing, I just don't want my woman to be that girl.

This is an on going problem with us and frankly I'm getting sick of it. She tries to respect my wishes on the subject for the most part but her actions seem labored. It' seems painful for her to not dress sexy at her work place. I tell her why can't you dress sexy out side of work and just dress nice, classy and professional at work. It's cool if you like attention from other guys to boost your ego but can't you get that form strangers and not people you will have to be around for possibly years to come and that have access to you when ever they want.

She claims that she didn't think that what she was wearing was sexy but I think she knows exactly what she's doing. She just enjoys the attention that comes with how she dresses.

Why is it such a big deal to get attention from the guys at work when you have a man at home? And how much inflating does an ego need?

justagirliegirl

Why is it such a big deal to get attention from the guys at work when you have a man at home? And how much inflating does an ego need?

Looks like she needs a lot.

Wait still she starts to look older and doesn't get all the attention she got.:p

LongTallSally

some women have naturally big or voluptuous breasts and can't hide them even if they try.

for some of us, muumuus aren't the way to go in the way of fashion, even if it's the only way to cover them up so as not to "offend."

sorry. but they're just boobs, jeez. as long as you're not hoochying yourself out completely, especially on purpose, it shouldn't be a problem.

carmaenforcer

justagirliegirl, yeah that's a given, I just ask that she seek that attention from other places not so much form the guys at work. You know it's funny but the day you wrote this post, I had a conversation with one of my older coworkers (guy) and he told me that he had this same problem with his Wife their whole relationship. They have been together 20 years and he told me that it's gotten better the past couple of years. That's so sad and disheartening that it might take so long to get better. The first thought that came to my mind was, yeah it's because she's old now and not so much to look at, not that she stopped being an attention whore.

LongTallSally, that's the funny thing because she is a big B to little C cup at best but she does the whole push up thing and some how gets as much meat as possible to come out the top of her turtle neck.

My Ex-GF had huge boobs DD's and I never had this issue with her, she dressed sexy when we went out somewhere but never dress too bad at work.

Thanks No Stress Lady but I'm sure she would find a way to push her cleavage out the face hole some how.

Heck michelangelo I'm sure not even gravity will help my cause, the cleavage would just come out the bottom of the shirt.

No Stress Lady
So... last night my husband and I went to dinner with an old friend of his and our kids. I was dressed elegantly, I had a long skirt and a shirt with a zipper out of which my boobs were sticking out in a nice way, nothing vulgar or indecent. ;)

So when we came home, I asked my husband "How did I look tonight?" and he said: "You looked nice, but I'd zip your shirt about 10 cm higher." 10 cm (~4 inches) would definitely cover my boobs completely. :D

I asked him why and reminded him of all the women who wear open shirts, but I didn't get any explanation from him. I told him: "Well I am sure when you see a woman with her boobs out, you're staring at them thinking 'Mmmm, nice boobs' and not 'Hm... she should zip them up." :laugh::bunny:

I don't think it looked ugly or indecent so I would like you, guys, to decipher his words. He has zipped up this particular shirt for me before too when I was wearing it. :D

The reason why I was so surprised is because my husband is a very liberal and non-jealous person. He has even told me that he wouldn't mind if I flirt with other guys as long as I don't sleep with them. He also fully trusts me.

So is it jealousy? Fear that other guys will find me too sexy or provocative? Fear that I need other men's attention? Actually the only person I need attention from is my husband. I wantedhis look on my tits, and teasing him in public is sexier than at home, where we can walk naked anyway.

Question for the girls: how do your partners react when you expose your boobs? :)

Maybe you're pushing for attention and he is uncomfortable with you flashing your tits around - he'd probably be even more uncomfortable with you discussing your breast exposure levels and your pink bra on a public forum!!!!!!!!!!!!! Along with (what I assume to be) your photo!!!!!

I'm sure all the anonymous guys on this site love to discuss your tits with you but I doubt your husband is having a say on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whichwayisup
Maybe you're pushing for attention and he is uncomfortable with you flashing your tits around - he'd probably be even more uncomfortable with you discussing your breast exposure levels and your pink bra on a public forum!!!!!!!!!!!!! Along with (what I assume to be) your photo!!!!!

I'm sure all the anonymous guys on this site love to discuss your tits with you but I doubt your husband is having a say on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: Actually RP is a quite a LS regular...And her hubby knows about LS too!

I'm not a guy, but I love discussing our boobs. It's actually a hot topic sometimes on Friday's! ;)

:laugh: Actually RP is a quite a LS regular...And her hubby knows about LS too!

I'm not a guy, but I love discussing our boobs. It's actually a hot topic sometimes on Friday's! ;)

I don't see anything wrong with asking an opinion about why a hubby has a certain reaction to an outfit... and yes, a bra is part of the whole outfit....

This forum discusses many things - including body parts and preferences...

I actually think this thread has been very enlightening - for the most part, what was said No Stress Lady that is rubbing you the wrong way?