Opinions Please!!

back when both sexes had their clearly deliniated roles and there was no questions as to who does what things were better. now society is going to hell in a handbasket. men are wussies and women are dominant. this is against nature. men and women should work together but they should stick with what they are both good at.

men should be men and women should be women.

:lmao:

If I didn't know otherwise, I'd swear you're wearing a coonskin cap, sitting in your undershirt swilling beers in a cabin in the Ozarks. And no, that's not a 'personal attack' but rather a remark on the very archaic views you hold. Then again, you admit you don't want to marry but rather to just alley-cat around until the day you die.

Alpha we are not wanting a shouting match just opinions but when you say **** like that women going to get mad!!

This is classic Alpha. Some people think he's just being funny but this is, according to him on several occasions, his basic philosophy about human relations. And I've never thought it funny.

Alpha we are not wanting a shouting match just opinions but when you say **** like that women going to get mad!!

that is my opinion LILMOMA73 and I won't change it for anyone. And I dont' care if anyone gets mad over my viewpoints.

As a matter of fact, I have said pretty much the same exact thing to women and some laugh and some get mad but they all say that at least I am honest. And even with my "unconventional" thoughts and philosophies I've usually had a woman on my arm :)

I'm sorry but i don't agree with this woman about the cheating things i don't get why we can't go beat the crap out of him and the woman both lol .. It tells us in here it is our fault !! WTF .. It says that if we keep creative and aggressive in our private and intimate times.. Keep him drained at home so he won't have any sexual need at work or anywhere else and won't be tempted.. Keep him feed well,emotionally and sexually her cooking won't tempt him !!!

I didn't read through all the posts yet, but I'm giving my opinion. (see Alpha.. I stated it. HA)

I think if you take the book with a grain of salt, then there could be some very good suggestions/possibilities in it. *allowing for the fact that I haven't read it*

I think too many women become too comfortable in marriage, take their SO for granted (just as men do with us), but we become... un-fun. How many women after 4 or 5 years with a man really make an attempt to make the bedroom exciting and fun like it was when you first started dating? I hear my female friends groan and complain about sex, have ten mile long lists of what they WON'T do in the bedroom, the only time they're happy is away from their man. The men would rather hang out with their buddies then with their wives.

What's so wrong with playing the system? I sometimes act "meek, and submissive" just to get my way. Maybe I'm immoral for doing it, but I wouldn't say I've lost my sense of "self". I'm not joined at the hip, nor am I co-dependent. But I'll put on an act to make my SO happy, 'cause I get more affection from it, or better sex, or hell, even a shopping spree. (don't much care for shopping though.)

I guess I figure, if it works, use it. I'm not going assert my dominance to assure that I'm actually someone. I know I'm someone. He knows I'm someone.

Then again, my mentality of manipulating a situation to my advantage may be because I'm not even 5 foot tall, and a buck 05. Hard to "dominate" when you're shorter then most 12 year olds.

everything seemed to be going OK until womens lib came along in the 1960s. Which sex was working mainly in the 1700s, 1800s and most of 1900s? It was males! And they built this nation along with the help of slaves, assorted hookers, and the liquor industry.

I don't agree with Alpha on the whole... but lately, I seem to be running into women left and right who don't work, haven't in a decade, live off of whatever man they've attached themselves too lately. The man busts ass 8-14 hours a day, and the woman sits around and talks to all her other male friends behind his back. Lining up the next one in case the current gets sick of her bull and kicks her out.

Some men get their outlooks on life based on their experiences with the bad apples of the female race, just as women base their views on the bad male apples.

If Alpha is happy to provide all his woman desires, and be okay that she doesn't work, then more power to him. As long as he's got a high limit on his visa.. ha ha.

:lmao:

If I didn't know otherwise, I'd swear you're wearing a coonskin cap, sitting in your undershirt swilling beers in a cabin in the Ozarks. And no, that's not a 'personal attack' but rather a remark on the very archaic views you hold. Then again, you admit you don't want to marry but rather to just alley-cat around until the day you die.

This is classic Alpha. Some people think he's just being funny but this is, according to him on several occasions, his basic philosophy about human relations. And I've never thought it funny.

Who says he's trying to be funny? Maybe he really believes that way. Is he not entitled to his opinions, however crazy or archaic people may think they are?

that is my opinion LILMOMA73 and I won't change it for anyone. And I dont' care if anyone gets mad over my viewpoints.

As a matter of fact, I have said pretty much the same exact thing to women and some laugh and some get mad but they all say that at least I am honest. And even with my "unconventional" thoughts and philosophies I've usually had a woman on my arm :)

Alpha your right! And more power to you in finding women who are ok or like your ideal lifestyle. If that is what floats your boat so be it for you.

a4a