Opinions Please!!

• Author
Why of course it is ok if he is getting his knob polished elsewhere!

He is simply soothing himself because of his stressful work life!

Also he is doing you a favor by learning to be a more confident and skilled

sexual partner.....

Golly, I sure can't wait to read this book. Jeepers seems like it is just full of great advice to keep your dreamy husband satisfied.

a4a

Yeah what about the wife what do we get out of it all !! Being a f****** slave i don't think so why he is do whatever!!!

But in some cultures and societies it is accepted that certain married men are going to fool around. They think of it as "the way men are". It is a very logical way of thinking. In South America it is accepted that some men are going to have mistresses. Especially rich and powerful men. And as long as their home life (wife + kiddies) are not negative impacted it is OK for them to keep one or two mistresses on the side for fun and pleasure. Personally, I see nothing wrong with that. :)

You are correct Alpha..... but that does not ring true for our culture in general. I cannot remember the name of the "tribe" but the women have several husbands/whore men........ but not in the states.

Of course the multiple wives/husbands ect do exist in the US and other countries...... however the book in discussion is not geared toward that.

a4a

• Author
But in some cultures and societies it is accepted that certain married men are going to fool around. They think of it as "the way men are". It is a very logical way of thinking. In South America it is accepted that some men are going to have mistresses. Especially rich and powerful men. And as long as their home life (wife + kiddies) are not negative impacted it is OK for them to keep one or two mistresses on the side for fun and pleasure. Personally, I see nothing wrong with that. :)

well JADE, we all cannot have everythign and we need to be realistic and objective. and we need to take human nature into account. we need practicality here.

Alpha no wonder you don't have a relationship you want a servant !!!

You are correct Alpha..... but that does not ring true for our culture in general. I cannot remember the name of the "tribe" but the women have several husbands/whore men........ but not in the states.

Of course the multiple wives/husbands ect do exist in the US and other countries...... however the book in discussion is not geared toward that.

a4a

Exactly :)

So do you agree with this book alpha?

in general, yes. but not 100%

Being a f****** slave i don't think so why he is do whatever!!!

women never seem to mention that most men have to work and make $$ from the day they are born to the day they die to support their family. if that isn't being a slave then i don't know what its! :)

You are correct Alpha..... but that does not ring true for our culture in general.

has is ever occurred to you, A4A, the "our culture" may be wrong? I mean, the US is a very puritanical sociiety that is riddled with hypocracy all over the place. Look areound you. I mean we have these strict laws against drunk driving and not drinking till age of 21 but then there are 3 bars on every block! WTF!

• Author
So do you agree with this book alpha? Also I understand what you're saying in some cultures. However her culture is Christanity. I know many Christians, and this is not the way they live their life. Sure it may come across as me knocking the woman for how she feels her life is, and thats not my intention however, when people write books maybe they should put on the front cover, "WARNING, this is a book for people that should be submissive and do whatever our husbands tell us."

YEAH THATS A GOOD IDEA JADE!!

women never seem to mention that most men have to work and make $$ from the day they are born to the day they die to support their family. if that isn't being a slave then i don't know what its! :)

has is ever occurred to you, A4A, the "our culture" may be wrong? I mean, the US is a very puritanical sociiety that is riddled with hypocracy all over the place. Look areound you. I mean we have these strict laws against drunk driving and not drinking till age of 21 but then there are 3 bars on every block! WTF!

I understand most men work hard and are good providers Alpha, not one is kncoking that. However there are SOME men who think that is all they are supossed to do. They think once their foot hits the door to their home, that their job is over. Sure their job is over out in the world for the day, but if they have a family, wife/kids etc they should do their part in their job too as far as the marriage goes.

Men who work and feel thats all that have to do, doesn't fly with me. Now I'm saying me, not saying others feel that way and to each their own. But, when you have a family your 'job" never ends. People can bring home the bacon so to speak and thats all well and fine, but they need to make sure other things within the marraige is not neglected as well. This woman that wrote the book is basically saying that reguardless of what your man does or doesn't do, that WE as WOMEN should do whatever for him, which would inturn say to SOME men "Cool, I can do whatever, because shes gonna be here reguardless." Thats what I find to be BS.

Jade

• Author

Do you not think women work they raise the kids and take care of bills ,cook clean and wash clothes ? How does that say that a women don't work ? We work just as hard if not harder ...Bringing home the pay check and clocking out usually ends for some men but a women's job is never done till she lays her head on the pillow at night !!!

This woman that wrote the book is basically saying that reguardless of what your man does or doesn't do, that WE as WOMEN should do whatever for him, which would inturn say to SOME men "Cool, I can do whatever, because shes gonna be here reguardless."

Let me change a few words in the above, JADE:

This woman that wrote the book is basically saying that reguardless of what your child does or doesn't do, that WE as WOMEN should do whatever for them, which would inturn say to SOME kids "Cool, I can do whatever, because moms gonna be here reguardless."

Thats what I find to be BS.

you still think it is BS now???

Alpha if men in general were so damn good at doing their manly job of working and providing perhaps not so many women would have to work and your perfect society would exist in the US culture in general.

a4a- monkey flings poo when spoon not available

• Author

This woman that wrote the book is basically saying that reguardless of what your child does or doesn't do, that WE as WOMEN should do whatever for them, which would inturn say to SOME kids "Cool, I can do whatever, because moms gonna be here reguardless."

Like i said alpha it explains why you are still single!!

People should do for their spouse/kids, sure. But when they start to take advantage or treat you like thats all you're good for, then theres a problem. As far as my kids go, sure I'll do for them just as I would for my husband, but there should be resepct from everyone involved. I wont be a doormat for a man or my kids. When you're a doormat then the other person will run all over you and think its acceptable to do "whatever" they want. The same with kids. If you're a doormat for them they will run all over you to and become unruly thinking they can rule the roost. Its not like that in my house. I show my spouse/kids respect as they do me. I don't accept nor want them to be a doormat for me either.

Jade

Here is the title of Tudor's book on how to keep you man faithful, happy and into your marriage:

"Feed him and f*** him"

:p

Alpha if men in general were so damn good at doing their manly job of working and providing perhaps not so many women would have to work and your perfect society would exist in the US culture in general.

everything seemed to be going OK until womens lib came along in the 1960s. Which sex was working mainly in the 1700s, 1800s and most of 1900s? It was males! And they built this nation along with the help of slaves, assorted hookers, and the liquor industry. :laugh:

Here is the title of Tudor's book on how to keep you man faithful, happy and into your marriage:

"Feed him and f*** him"

ya know Tudor from what parts you have posted on this forum you so so so remind me of my husband...... he says he can feed himself tho...:lmao:

a4a- pinch the monkey nipple

everything seemed to be going OK until womens lib came along in the 1960s. Which sex was working mainly in the 1700s, 1800s and most of 1900s? It was males! And they built this nation along with the help of slaves, assorted hookers, and the liquor industry. :laugh:

yes true and there were also lil pills called MOMMAs LIL HELPER......

wives would often pop these to cope in the 30s - 50s......

As for males working ...... the woman had to work just as hard if not harder back then..... of course families with money had a different way of life.....

a4a

• Author

"Feed him and f*** him"

ROFLMAO!!!:lmao:

• Author

Whatever!!!:p

As for males working ...... the woman had to work just as hard if not harder back then..... of course families with money had a different way of life.....

well that is what i'm saying a4a....back when both sexes had their clearly deliniated roles and there was no questions as to who does what things were better. now society is going to hell in a handbasket. men are wussies and women are dominant. this is against nature. men and women should work together but they should stick with what they are both good at.

men should be men and women should be women.

Reminds of the beer commercials where the big beer cans get dropped on the guys acting like pussies and it tells them to be a man. Love those commercials.

well that is what i'm saying a4a....back when both sexes had their clearly deliniated roles and there was no questions as to who does what things were better. now society is going to hell in a handbasket. men are wussies and women are dominant. this is against nature. men and women should work together but they should stick with what they are both good at.

Well get your butt off the computer and go kill your woman a buffalo!

a4a

• Author

Alpha we are not wanting a shouting match just opinions but when you say **** like that women going to get mad!!

Ok back on topic, could be to that the woman that wrote the book, her experience came from maybe not how her marraige had been over the years but maybe how she was taught growing up. Maybe her parents or mother was like this and its what she saw or learned that its the way things should be. I dunno.

Jade

Ok back on topic, could be to that the woman that wrote the book, her experience came from maybe not how her marraige had been over the years but maybe how she was taught growing up. Maybe her parents or mother was like this and its what she saw or learned that its the way things should be. I dunno.

Jade

My guess she is too wimpy to really look for satisfaction in her marriage and finds life easier to be a marital zombie.... I cannot deal with him so I will just change myself and continue to cling to this with a great big fake smile....bet she spits in his food from time to time :lmao: probably does not remember doing it tho.....:laugh:

a4a