Mirroring [UPDATED]

1 hour ago, Alpacalia said:

Sometimes we can't even explain why we are attracted to someone, it just happens

Muy bien,

Fair enough yes- I am quite happy with that answer actually- maybe a certain amount of mystery is part and parcel of it all.

• Thanks 1
  • Author
Alpacalia

Interestingly enough since this incident his social media has been flooded with posts about women and how women are.  

Between you and me, I am ducking for cover.

• Like 1
  • Author
Alpacalia

He has been sending me messages. So I guess we're still on friendly terms. He had a show this past Saturday that he invited me to, to which, I declined going. But if he's open to friends, why not?

basil67

These social media updates about women and how women are....what do they consist of?   I hope they aren't negative or mansplaining.   If you're considering staying in contact, make sure he's really the kind of guy you'd want as a friend.  

• Author
Alpacalia

Comedic in nature. Attractive women that have a love for simple, budget-friendly dining (i.e. old souls). Perhaps the intention was to celebrate women's accomplishments and independence, but it's unclear.

basil67
14 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

Comedic in nature. Attractive women that have a love for simple, budget-friendly dining (i.e. old souls). Perhaps the intention was to celebrate women's accomplishments and independence, but it's unclear.

It's kind of odd, isn't it.  Just don't forget that just a few days ago you were ducking for cover.  Don't dismiss your instinct too quickly

• Like 1
Wiseman2

That's a great solution. You can enjoy going to see his band, motivational speeches, events etc. without the awkwardness of "platonic dating". 

"He had a show this past Saturday that he invited me to"

• Author
Alpacalia

For sure. Word.👍

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author
Alpacalia

He continues to send me links to his performances via text. I think he wants me to be his groupie. 😄