Did he mean to like an old photo of mine?

Rider on the Storm

Trisha, have you sent sexy videos to other entertainers that you are not in a relationship with, but that you have slept with in the past? If so, what was the end result?

In your OP, you mentioned that you have been "dealing with him just a couple of times, but have known him for more than a year." What does that mean exactly? Are you one of his groupies?

Edited by Rider on the Storm
  • Author
Trisha 331
16 minutes ago, smackie9 said:

People will lie.... I'm guessing he just wanted to get his rocks off without effort so he comes up with that excuse. I don't think he felt bad for you when you apologized...he responded because he has np receiving free videos of naked women and probably sharing them with band mates...boasting that he hit that.. Sorry but he doesn't see this anymore than a one and done.

Ok my face wasn't in the video though. If he shared it will only be private parts no face. 

ExpatInItaly
17 minutes ago, ExpatInItaly said:

What exactly was your goal in sending him this video? 

Again, why are you doing this sort of thing? 

Rider on the Storm
2 minutes ago, Trisha 331 said:

Ok my face wasn't in the video though. If he shared it will only be private parts no face. 

Well, you must feel much better knowing that it's just your private parts being shared with his friends and bandmates. Who knows. Maybe this footage will surface in their next music video.

• Author
Trisha 331
4 minutes ago, Rider on the Storm said:

Well, you must feel much better knowing that it's just your private parts being shared with his friends and bandmates. Who knows. Maybe this footage will surface in their next music video.

Very nice

• Author
Trisha 331
26 minutes ago, ExpatInItaly said:

What exactly was your goal in sending him this video? 

None I already dealing with him. You never know two people who messed around be fresh during text messages? 

Rider on the Storm
1 minute ago, Trisha 331 said:

None I already dealing with him. You never know two people who messed around be fresh during text messages? 

Just to confirm, when you say "dealing with him" does that mean slept with? If so, based on your OP,  you slept with him twice in the 1 year that you've known him and thought it would be a good idea to send him a video where the focus was on your private parts?

To answer your question, no, I've never known anyone to do what you did given the scenario that you described. Was your hope that he would put you at the front of his groupie list based on your actions?

• Author
Trisha 331
1 minute ago, Rider on the Storm said:

Just to confirm, when you say "dealing with him" does that mean slept with? If so, based on your OP,  you slept with him twice in the 1 year that you've known him and thought it would be a good idea to send him a video where the focus was on your private parts?

To answer your question, no, I've never known anyone to do what you did given the scenario that you described. Was your hope that he would put you at the front of his groupie list based on your actions?

To be a groupie you had to ha e stalked the person to have meant them. We have mutual friends. He sends voice clips of him saying Merry Christmas , happy new yr. Sent voice clip saying thank you for being you. I even brought him lunch. But no groupie 8 didn't find out that a celebrity stayed somewhere and hung out to meet them fortunately we are in the same area know the same people. 

34 minutes ago, Trisha 331 said:

He felt bad why? Not interested in how I already been with him. He read the msg quick. He told me use Whatsapp for videos. Why would he feel bad just don't understand for what. 

He feels bad for you because you want his attention (video) and he's not interested in your attention. He's rejecting you. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Trisha 331 said:

That isn't a concern I was pointing out...

• Author
Trisha 331
7 minutes ago, smackie9 said:

That isn't a concern I was pointing out...

Oh ok what is it 

Rider on the Storm
3 minutes ago, Trisha 331 said:

Oh ok what is it 

You mentioned that you two have mutual friends. How do you feel about him sharing the video with them? Are you ok with it since it just shows your lady parts?

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly
40 minutes ago, Trisha 331 said:

None I already dealing with him. 

Were you hoping to capture his attention again? 

• Author
Trisha 331
9 hours ago, ExpatInItaly said:

He enjoyed the visual but it is obvious he doesn't want more. 

Please don't repeat that. It is not good for your self-respect. 

He requested it before why would it be bad

• Author
Trisha 331
3 minutes ago, ExpatInItaly said:

Possible since I had it lil over a yr

ExpatInItaly
1 minute ago, Trisha 331 said:

He requested it before why would it be bad

Because it makes you look rather desperate. 

• Like 1
  • Author
Trisha 331

When someone likes a photo of yours on IG. Old photos don't show on feed unless a new comment was made. Someone like an old photo of mine from vacation. 

• Author
Trisha 331
7 minutes ago, ExpatInItaly said:

Ok so. I should ignore him now ? 

Rider on the Storm

2 minutes ago, Trisha 331 said:

It kind of sounds like he beat you to the punch on that one.  

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly
3 minutes ago, Trisha 331 said:

He isn't showing any interest, so there's nothing to ignore. 

Alpacalia

I can't even make out what you're trying to assuage from this thread.

It seems like you're trying to make some sort of connection between his health and his response to your video, but it doesn't really make sense. It's also not clear why you mentioned being a fan and meeting him before. Are you trying to establish some sort of relationship or justification for sending the video? It doesn't really matter if you're a fan or not – sending a sexy video to someone you barely know or who you're just friends with is not appropriate unless you have established that kind of relationship.

The only thing that comes to mind is maybe you were feeling bad because he didn't last and you thought that by sending the explicit video of yourself, it would make you feel better about the encounter and give you a confidence boost? But you shouldn't be sending pictures/videos of your privates to someone to try to make yourself better. Perhaps his reply of "Never apologize for that," is trying to tell you that you should not feel bad for sending it, but that doesn't mean he wants you to send more. 

Women dislike when men send unsolicited pics, why do you think some men would feel the same or different about women sending unsolicited sexual videos or pictures?

As a rule of thumb, it's generally not a good idea to send sexually explicit material to someone unless you have established a mutual understanding and interest in that kind of relationship. Otherwise, it can come across as disrespectful, desperate, or just plain creepy. It's better to get to know someone and establish a level of comfort and trust before sending any kind of explicit material.

• Author
Trisha 331
11 minutes ago, Rider on the Storm said:

It kind of sounds like he beat you to the punch on that one.  

Oh yea I forgot he did say not to apologize. Yikes. Ok you're right

1 hour ago, Trisha 331 said:

When someone likes a photo of yours on IG.  Someone like an old photo of mine from vacation. 

Who is "8", and why have you started 4 threads about vague mysterious  incidents with this person?  It seems you would like to hear something in particular to confirm why he's doing or not doing something and what it means?  You claim you know each other, sext occasionally, spent some time in hotels and he's a musician who had prostate cancer. What exactly is your relationship and what exactly would you like to see happening in the relationship?