Did he mean to like an old photo of mine?

Trisha 331

This guy I have been dealing with just couple times but met over yr ago is 55. I'm 53 and he is very busy. He is an entertainer. Anyway Dec we hooked up and I stayed with him all night hotel. He said he had prostate cancer 6 mos prior to that and that's why he couldn't last

Recently I sent him a sexy video on Whatsapp he didn't reply to the message but it was read at same time. I felt bad so I apologized for sending it. Right after I said that he did reply and said "Never apologize for that,". 

Edited by Trisha 331
None mistske
  • Author
Trisha 331

The guy I was with and I didn't make love the next morning. I told him afterwards I'll make it up by doing more with chest since he liked that kicked. S few days later on Instagram he posted a photo with his robe on but opened showing his chest. 

ExpatInItaly

He enjoyed the visual but it is obvious he doesn't want more. 

Please don't repeat that. It is not good for your self-respect. 

• Like 3
Alpacalia

Well, just reading this is seems like his answer is very clear, he didn't want you to apologize.

Don't overthink it, he enjoyed the video but probably doesn't want any more of that kind of marketing.

• Like 1
Alpacalia

It's understandable that you might feel flattered or intrigued by his post, as it seems like he could be hinting towards wanting to see more of your chest. I think I change my opinion based on your other post. You're sending risque' photos and sexting and given he's an entertainer he may be more than happy to get involved in that.

6 hours ago, Trisha 331 said:

Dec we hooked up and I stayed with him all night hotel. He said he had prostate cancer 6 mos prior to that and that's why he couldn't last

Are you dating or just hooking up? If he has health problems he may have some sexual dysfunction. Are you sexting in lieu of a relationship or sexual activity? Are either of you in other relationships? Why were you meeting in hotels? 

Rider on the Storm
9 hours ago, Trisha 331 said:

This guy I have been dealing with just couple times but met over yr ago is 55. I'm 53 and he is very busy. He is an entertainer. Anyway Dec we hooked up and I stayed with him all night hotel. He said he had prostate cancer 6 mos prior to that and that's why he couldn't last

Recently I sent him a sexy video on Whatsapp he didn't reply to the message but it was read at same time. I felt bad so I apologized for sending it. Right after I said that he did reply and said "Never apologize for that,". 

How long had the message been "read" when you apologized for sending it?

• Author
Trisha 331

He is the one told me to use Whatsapp for that reason. We are just friends. He is an entertainer I was a fan of him before. 8 even met him. 

• Author
Trisha 331
9 hours ago, Trisha 331 said:

The guy I was with and I didn't make love the next morning. I told him afterwards I'll make it up by doing more with chest since he liked that kicked. S few days later on Instagram he posted a photo with his robe on but opened showing his chest. 

4 hours ago, Alpacalia said:

It's understandable that you might feel flattered or intrigued by his post, as it seems like he could be hinting towards wanting to see more of your chest. I think I change my opinion based on your other post. You're sending risque' photos and sexting and given he's an entertainer he may be more than happy to get involved in that.

No he was showing off his chest though to social media it was only after I said something to him about it. Was he thirst trapping? 

Don't send sexy videos of yourself. It has ruined people's lives.

Sounds you want more than sex from him? So sending sexy vidéos sends the wrong message. 

You said he's in entertainment so he's probably a musician, l bet he has lots of hookups and lots of sexy videos from his groopies, so you sending him  sexy videos did not make you stand out of the crowd.

He's a man, he likes looking at naked women, that's why he said don't apologize. 

• Like 2
Alpacalia
45 minutes ago, Trisha 331 said:

No he was showing off his chest though to social media it was only after I said something to him about it. Was he thirst trapping? 

Of course posting a photo with an opened robe showing his chest could be seen as a way to attract attention and show off his body.  So is sending a sexy video as mentioned in your other thread. Sounds like this is a dynamic both of you enjoy doing and engage in with each other. If sending sexy videos or making suggestive comments doesn't align with what feels right for you, don't do it.

Edited by Alpacalia
  • Author
Trisha 331

There's this guy and please don't relate this to other stories that kept trying video chat. I. Was working and in uniform so I couldn't answer. I wasn't ready to take a video call. Well. When 8 didn't answer one way he tried video calls through Facebook book. I'm unable to have my phone out and instead of wanting to just talk he video me. I had to power off my phone. It's not like he never saw me before. 

Alpacalia

Assuming there is no other context, this guy's behavior seems invasive and disrespectful of your boundaries. By repeatedly trying to video chat with you while you were at work and unable to answer, and then resorting to Facebook video calls when you didn't respond, he was not respecting your time or consent.

That said. Some people just prefer to video vs. call. I have a relative that loves to do video calls while I prefer a regular call though I am not opposed to either. It is much easier to hold the phone to an ear versus holding it in front of you.

Edited by Alpacalia
  • Like 1
Weezy1973

Have you asked him to just phone, or given him your schedule when you’re available to video chat etc.?

37 minutes ago, Trisha 331 said:

. I. Was working and in uniform so I couldn't answer.It's not like he never saw me before. 

Is this someone you're seeing regularly? Why wouldn't you two schedule a video chat when you're both free and available?  If he's stalking or harassing you, please delete and block him permanently. 

• Author
Trisha 331
24 minutes ago, Weezy1973 said:

Have you asked him to just phone, or given him your schedule when you’re available to video chat etc.?

At the time he called I said that I was working. He's not someone I'm used to just video chatting with. It was just wrong time. 

• Author
Trisha 331
1 minute ago, Wiseman2 said:

Is this someone you're seeing regularly? Why wouldn't you two schedule a video chat when you're both free and available?  If he's stalking or harassing you, please delete and block him permanently. 

He's a friend . It was just the fact I was working and when I didn't answer one way he called video another. We only talked on phone so that threw me off. I picked up  Regularly didn't know he could hear me he kept saying hit the button

• Author
Trisha 331
2 hours ago, Gaeta said:

Don't send sexy videos of yourself. It has ruined people's lives.

Sounds you want more than sex from him? So sending sexy vidéos sends the wrong message. 

You said he's in entertainment so he's probably a musician, l bet he has lots of hookups and lots of sexy videos from his groopies, so you sending him  sexy videos did not make you stand out of the crowd.

He's a man, he likes looking at naked women, that's why he said don't apologize. 

No I have already been with this person. He is from an r and b group. My face is not in the video. But I feel you though about not sending. I made sure if that. Why did he reply right away then until I apologized? 

• Author
Trisha 331
5 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Are you dating or just hooking up? If he has health problems he may have some sexual dysfunction. Are you sexting in lieu of a relationship or sexual activity? Are either of you in other relationships? Why were you meeting in hotels? 

He said he had prostate 6mos ago

3 minutes ago, Trisha 331 said:

No I have already been with this person. He is from an r and b group. My face is not in the video. But I feel you though about not sending. I made sure if that. Why did he reply right away then until I apologized? 

He's not interested in you. He replied when you apologized because he felt bad for you.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Trisha 331 said:

I was working and when I didn't answer one way he called video another. We only talked on phone so that threw me off.

Who is "8"? If he's not harassing or stalking you, it's hard to understand why you didn't send him a quick text that you're working and will be free at such and such time. 

• Like 1

People will lie.... I'm guessing he just wanted to get his rocks off without effort so he comes up with that excuse. I don't think he felt bad for you when you apologized...he responded because he has np receiving free videos of naked women and probably sharing them with band mates...boasting that he hit that.. Sorry but he doesn't see this anymore than a one and done.

• Author
Trisha 331
20 minutes ago, Gaeta said:

He's not interested in you. He replied when you apologized because he felt bad for you.

He felt bad why? Not interested in how I already been with him. He read the msg quick. He told me use Whatsapp for videos. Why would he feel bad just don't understand for what.