After second date

Skyfirewater

3 hours ago, Skyfirewater said:

, we had 2 nice dinners, 1 at her place and the other at my place and consequently jumped to bed. . She avoid kissing when she's sober.  She's a bit shy but I'm afraid that she's trolling me. 

It seems like she's up for drunken hookups and perhaps alcohol helps her loosen up. What do you mean by "trolling you"? What exactly would you like to see happening between you two? 

• Like 1
  • Author
Skyfirewater
4 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

It seems like she's up for drunken hookups and perhaps alcohol helps her loosen up. What do you mean by "trolling you"? What exactly would you like to see happening between you two? 

I’m looking for a serious relationship and she told me the same. But likes she only loosen up with the use of alcohol, in the specific case wine. I’m really confused, cause she looks interested.

33 minutes ago, Skyfirewater said:

No, out of the question drinking problems. 

Ok. It's still a situation where if she doesn't seem keen on the idea of not drinking than it's probably best you two go your separate ways.

If she sees you as anything more than a drinking partner she should be more than willing to put the alcohol aside so you two can spend time together while you aren't buzzed.

Edited by Sony12
Alpacalia
8 hours ago, Skyfirewater said:

I thought I could offer her that specific bottle, but I didn't. I thought better about it, and I concluded that was better this way.

We both like good food and wine, never was my intention to create a romantic atmosphere through the use of alcohol. Regarding her, Idk.

I just feeling weird that she's only able to get intimate with the alcohol effect. She's always nice, I already offer her flowers and she offer me a t-shirt, we went out skiing together, but when I try to kiss her, she runs away. 

Yeah, it's hard to say if she has a problem with intimacy or just prefers to consume alcohol before becoming intimate. Either way, the only thing I can suggest is to try to do another activity together that doesn't involve alcohol, so you can see if she still pushes away when it comes to intimacy. If she still does, then probably best you go your separate ways.

Edited by Alpacalia

How often do the two of you socialize or do activities while not at either one of your homes?