12 years since break up and bang, hurting again after seeing him!

Searchin81

• Author

I just don’t understand why I feel this way and it bubbles up again after being dormant for so long. I guess I just reflect on what he previously told me “never give up on him, and he won’t give up on me, no matter what happens or who he is with.” But yet here he is dating someone 20 years younger, and year and half ago sending me  empty text messages. I just don’t think I would ever do that to someone if I wasn’t interested. So it just keeps me always second guessing myself and what I did 

12 hours ago, Searchin81 said:

I guess I just reflect on what he previously told me “never give up on him, and he won’t give up on me, no matter what happens or who he is with.”

Well what does he expect you to do?  Wait until he's so old and broke down from chasing women young enough to be his daughter and then drag his sick old ass to you 

to take care of him.  What a prize.  His words do not match his actions and that is what matters.

• Like 1
  • Author
1 hour ago, stillafool said:

Well what does he expect you to do?  Wait until he's so old and broke down from chasing women young enough to be his daughter and then drag his sick old ass to you 

to take care of him.  What a prize.  His words do not match his actions and that is what matters.

Agree. I was thinking that too. about 5 years ago he had called me and was talking and said  he wanted to marry me one day.. "but not too soon" then a year or two after that is when he told me never to give up on him and this and that.. I did give up as I had enough of his BS and havent text him in 5 years.. and now he with the new young one lol.. not sure what is intent was.. or is still.

• Like 1