Betrayed, again

2 hours ago, Gaeta said:

Let me tell you, it's been 3 months so my head is pretty clear now.   I offered him several times that we spend time at his place where we would be alone and he never initiated that. He preferred inviting other women to his place than to invite me. These women were more exciting than familiar Gaeta, familiar Gaeta was home cooking, making sure he had clean clothes and a clean bed to come to, she doesn't require to be won over anymore.  He didn't cheat because he was miserable, he cheated because he was a cheater. It's not like I caught him having sex with one woman, he had multiple women and a new one each weekend. He liked chasing them, lying to them, playing the shy guy who needs a connection to have sex and doesn't believe in casual sex (yep he played that one on me too).  His ex-wife warned me he had several women, always had,  and that was 2-3 years into our relationship, not at the end.  I didn't listen, that's on me. 

This paints a far different picture than the post I reacted to. Regardless, I already said what he did was wrong and I don't agree with it.