I think my wife is cheating on me with a coworker

MrFlibble_is_very_cross

21 minutes ago, elaine567 said:

All this male power stuff may in fact turn her off even further when she gets her head back together. 
So far from respecting and admiring Mr Flibble, she may grow to hate him for putting her and her kids through all this trauma...

It's not male power stuff.... Women play it also, and likely more!!! Get that out of your head it is only a male game!!!! That is a total lie!!!

Yes it's a dangerous game if played too long, I thought I made that clear on my other post?? 

I also stated: IMO he has no other options. He wants to keep her, doing anything else he will loose her. Yes there is a very large chance he will still loose her. I see him backed into a corner and this is all he can do to try to keep her. Good on him for trying...

He hasn't just given up and rolled over like a dog to be kicked around, He hasn't walked away..... He is fighting to save himself and his family with the only option he has.

You are saying he is wrong for him to be fighting for his family??? Why because it is a game? Did she not game him with deception with the lies she told him? Did she not game him with the betrayal of the marriage in the Affair?  

Everyone plays games, you did above with "Male power stuff", you knew I would bite on that. Games are played with nearly every interaction people have. How far you play the game makes it right or wrong.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, elaine567 said:

You and he forgets the very female trait of resentment.
Women rarely forget and whilst in a desperate state she will play the game, it doesn't mean life will be golden thereafter.
In her mind she had a reason to cheat, she was the put upon SAHM, who out in the workplace and "free", took an opportunity and ran with it.
How far she would have actually run if left to her own devices is open to debate... This guy may not have come up to scratch, but the next one might have.
All this male power stuff may in fact turn her off even further when she gets her head back together. 
So far from respecting and admiring Mr Flibble, she may grow to hate him for putting her and her kids through all this trauma...

You just assume that his wife didn’t want to be a SAHM. You put it as Mr F forced his wife to do so. Then she finally got her freedom. You couldn’t be so wrong. I know several women as well as my wife that wanted to be home with there kids when they were young. They were not EXPECTED to do it, they wanted to. 

As the one putting her family through this. She is the one that was cheating with a married coworker. She is the one that has caused all of this. 

I guess, with what you posted, you believe she had the right to have sex with this other guy if she wanted to. 

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Removed personal attacks
  • Like 2
  • 7 months later...
  • Author
MrFlibble_is_very_cross

Hello, I hope you all are doing ok. 

I wanted to come back to say hello and give you my thanks for all the help you gave me right after Dday. I am forever in you debt. So, thank you.

[] I just wanted to inform you that me and my XW got divorced two weeks ago. A lot happened after I left this forum, and I do not want to repeat myself, but to make it short I went through with the polygraph which somehow confirmed that they didn't have sex, we tried to R but she kept TTing and hiding things until I had enough and called it quits. The divorce was uncontested, she is already moved out to her own appartment and we have a sucessful coparenting schedule in place. No fighting or malice between us, we communicate on a daily basis and she would very much like a chance for R but doesn't push it.

As for me? I am doing alright, lost a few pounds, new job, all that. Do not plan on being in a relations in a foreseeable future.

So.. that's it, basically. Probably my last update and I wish you all all the best

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 6
12 hours ago, MrFlibble_is_very_cross said:

Probably my last update and I wish you all all the best

GL Mr.Flibble + sorry you went through this.

• Like 1