Glad to see life is almost back to normal, but how?

CaliforniaGirl
1 hour ago, Spring1234 said:

That's nice you went. It's just caused issues with my family and friends.

I just had a friend text me their in Disney, they're trip has been planned for 2 years and I said in April you'll have to cancel it or there's no way they'll be opened. I just never would have believed back in April everything would be reopened and it seems to be working, it's shocking. 

We have had the same amount of cases since May and everything is reopened now. 

Anyway my friend texted me when she was at the park and said "guess you were wrong haha, stay under your rock i told you we would be living our lives."

Another friend had a birthday party on Friday night at this outdoor/indoor restaurant on Saturday no masks, everyone on top of each other, they were drinking, about 30 people. I didn't go, plenty of people texted me and said I was a coward. Of course I felt silly not being there my fear is still strong.

Anyway one of the people there just found out their roommate has the virus, so we'll see if they get it and if they spread it at the party. If not how do you explain this guys if it's so contagious? 

There seem to be an unreasonable amount of people contacting you in order to jeer at you.

• Author
28 minutes ago, CaliforniaGirl said:

There seem to be an unreasonable amount of people contacting you in order to jeer at you.

I have a very large family, tons of friends, neighbors and co-workers. I shamed them for months, went on and on about the dangers of this virus, convincing them to wear masks, stay home, distance. I would go on tangents literally begging them to care. I would tell them to cancel trips or they wouldn't be opened.

I told them all that we would be back in lockdown by now because cases, hospitalizations and deaths would be out of control. 

They call me fear mongering, coward, worrier, irrational. They said things would be much better things would be reopened and hospitals would be fine, they were right.

CaliforniaGirl
4 minutes ago, Spring1234 said:

I have a very large family, tons of friends, neighbors and co-workers. I shamed them for months, went on and on about the dangers of this virus, convincing them to wear masks, stay home, distance. I would go on tangents literally begging them to care. I would tell them to cancel trips or they wouldn't be opened.

I told them all that we would be back in lockdown by now because cases, hospitalizations and deaths would be out of control. 

They call me fear mongering, coward, worrier, irrational. They said things would be much better things would be reopened and hospitals would be fine, they were right.

Okay, well, you shamed them and you wouldn't let it go.

Now they're giving it back to you.

So...you lost friends, but honestly you weren't treating your friends very well. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 12:21 AM, Spring1234 said:

Also what happened to Florida and Texas?? They were so bad how did they get better? Didn't thousands of people keep spreading it to thousands of people??

Here in Texas everyone got sick late on into the virus, it co-incided with the re-opening of the bars. 

It took about 6 weeks for the virus to run through our massive city, but unlike the situation in New York earlier in the year the nursing was better, the ER equipment was in place, people were understanding that the complications of Covid are inflammatory diseases and heart attacks. 

Two of my friends died from Covid complications, and 15 587 people have died across Texas as recorded Covid fatalities. Many more people, including myself, have been sick and never tested. I'm going to donate blood tomorrow, if I have Covid antibodies I will donate again and the blood plasma is being used for treating the seriously ill here.

• Like 1