Can anyone relate to this kind of dating anxiety(casual dating)

Cookiesandough

But guys, if you do get into multi-dating several women at the same time. Make sure you have a bunch of generic term of endearment, because eventually it will so happen that the 3, 4, or 5 women you're dating will start blowing up your phone with texts and calls at the same time, and in the heat of the moment you will forget their names and you might just call them the wrong name and boom, you get dumped.

Refer to them with something bland, like sweetheart, love, and make sure you are always upbeat and cheery.  If they call you on the phone, make sure the call doesn't last long or the other women you're with are going to ask why you was on a call so long, and whom was you talking to for the call to last that long.

Multi-dating when each woman doesn't know about the other woman's existence in your life is a LOT of effort and hard work, and you'll find yourself drained of energy and time, but it's fun, especially when you are still young and can still pull it off.

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Azincourt said:

Make sure you have a bunch of generic term of endearment,

Right, because we'll never guess that's what you're doing......😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, FMW said:

Right, because we'll never guess that's what you're doing......😉

Not when the guy's been at it since he was 13 and has 20 years of experience under his belt. Plus, women in their early 20s still believe in that romantic nonsense of, ''I only have eyes for you.''

Yeah, eyes for her and for every other college student.

• Thanks 1
  • Author
Cookiesandough
14 hours ago, Azincourt said:

But guys, if you do get into multi-dating several women at the same time. Make sure you have a bunch of generic term of endearment, because eventually it will so happen that the 3, 4, or 5 women you're dating will start blowing up your phone with texts and calls at the same time, and in the heat of the moment you will forget their names and you might just call them the wrong name and boom, you get dumped.

Refer to them with something bland, like sweetheart, love, and make sure you are always upbeat and cheery.  If they call you on the phone, make sure the call doesn't last long or the other women you're with are going to ask why you was on a call so long, and whom was you talking to for the call to last that long.

Multi-dating when each woman doesn't know about the other woman's existence in your life is a LOT of effort and hard work, and you'll find yourself drained of energy and time, but it's fun, especially when you are still young and can still pull it off.

The hardest part of casual/multidating is not the names for me. It’s holidays/big events. Try having 6 guys ask what you want to do for Valentine’s Day lol busted 

Edited by Cookiesandough
18 hours ago, Azincourt said:

I get that a lot, but no. 

I've never been the emotionally-attached type.

I understand that it serves a purpose, a evolutionary one, and I don't know if it's because I have no interest in having children, that I've never developed romantic feelings over someone, or if it's just something in my genetic make-up that gives me an advantage over other men in the dating world(I get rejected/dumped and it doesn't bother me in bit, which makes meeting new women a lot easier) but I seem to have my emotional-reponse triggers set up differently from most other folks.

A work of art gets me emotional. A beautiful car(just saw a 200,000 dollars 2020 Mustang parked outside my favorite restaurant), brings me to the brink of an emotional rapture, and being surrounded by gorgeous people fills me up with all sorts of feel-good emotional responses.

It seems to me that the way I'm wired is more conductive to successful relationships than I'd be, if I was just like everyone else. I don't get depressed, sad, frustrated, and my self-esteem has never suffered injury to it.

top 20% of men?

And who would those top 20% of men be?

I've lived in North America. South America. Europe. Africa,  and in some parts of the Middle-East. Most of the women around those parts of the world were dating the local men.  They weren't pursuing rich 25 year old Giorgio Armani models with a Mansion and a yatch.

Yours truly has been approached and pursued by attractive women since I was born. And nothing special to look at. I'm not rich. I'm not built like a Mr. Olympia. I'm not tall.  Because if I was any of that, I'd be in Hollywood right now getting rich instead of serving drinks to these college kids in nightclubs.

No offence. I find it kind of strange..That  youre drawn to/become emotional  over objects nonetheless (cars) but not people.

• Thanks 1