Should I send her a letter explaining my feeling after being rejected (ish). First time being rejected (ish)

Uh-oh, what do you mean?  I edit and edit before ready to post.  Hope it's not prematurely posting.  Nope, I see it down there.  I must be misunderstanding.

• Confused 1
  • Author
55 minutes ago, manfrombelow said:

I was about to hit the "Submit Reply" reply button when I realized it's not needed anymore. 🙂

OP, best of luck on your endeavor. I am glad you didn't send that angry letter, which will only make you hate your past-self many years from now.

Thank you Manfeombelow!

Nah... I don't think that I'd sent that kind of letter. Even thought this is my first experience, I still care about her, and... I'm not going to hate her for that.

If I'm still available, and she manages to contact me at that particular time in the future... I'm not going to do the same mistake anymore (I hope so).

I did told her that I'm currently looking for a serious relationship, and anything less than that is something that I'm not interested (I'm not saying that I cant befriend with any females out there, just that... not with her).

Anyhow, thank you again manfromvelow 😄

• Like 1
  • Author
1 hour ago, preraph said:

Uh-oh, what do you mean?  I edit and edit before ready to post.  Hope it's not prematurely posting.  Nope, I see it down there.  I must be misunderstanding.

?

• Author
49 minutes ago, Mystery4u said:

What did her message say?

Dear Mystery4u,

Thank you for your message. May I know which one? I mean... she sent me some messages, and we've talked. I'm not entirely sure which one are you refering to.

On 6/3/2020 at 6:03 PM, Pulasari said:

@preraph

@rjc149

@d0nnivain

@stillafool

@ExpatInItaly

@Emilie Jolie

@schlumpy

@Acacia98

So, this is my thank you note. Once again, I wish you all, the best in life.

Till we meet again for another round of problem solving from me :) (I really hope the next one wouldn't be with the same person again).

Good day and... à la prochaine.

You're welcome, Pulasari. You'll be alright, my friend. Just give yourself time and be kind to yourself. Like someone else said, you're a good guy and you have so much going for you. You are bound to ultimately meet someone who appreciates you and wants to be with you. And don't worry about making mistakes as you try to find your way. We all do. The key is to forgive yourself and learn from them.

I wish you all the best!

• Like 1
  • Author
On 6/11/2020 at 6:57 PM, Acacia98 said:

You're welcome, Pulasari. You'll be alright, my friend. Just give yourself time and be kind to yourself. Like someone else said, you're a good guy and you have so much going for you. You are bound to ultimately meet someone who appreciates you and wants to be with you. And don't worry about making mistakes as you try to find your way. We all do. The key is to forgive yourself and learn from them.

I wish you all the best!

Dear @Acacia98

Thank you for your kind wish. I'll be off next week for my military training, and yes... still getting my head clear. She did send me whatsapp message recently asking how am I doing, but better not get myself into this mess again.

Anyhow, thank you again to you and to everyone, the internet is sometimes a wonderful place. Hehe

Cheers ~

• Like 1