Obsessed with my sexfriend....

Some guys just want NSA sex.
Some look around for some girl, often in their "friend" group, who they know is already besotted or who is in a vulnerable place - recent break up, feeling low for some reason.
He proposes FWB, she agrees as anything is better than nothing and he obviously "chose" her so she is in with a chance.
Even if it is just sex to her, it rapidly becomes something more.
He gets sex from a very willing participant, as she wants to impress and get him to love her.
Eventually she realises that to him it was just a FWB arrangement and that any hopes she had of "more" were stupid.
Many women project what they would do and how they would feel onto men, whilst many men can have a purely sexual relationship and for it to mean absolutely nothing.

12 hours ago, miranda561 said:

But you have to fine tune your advice sometimes..and see what is best for the person. What you would do is not necessarily what they should do.

Oh boyyyy and here I was trying to exit this thread on a positive note. Ok, well... I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that you meant this with good intention as I did my reply to the OP. Sooooo... I’m going to say thank you for your thoughts. I’ll think about my words next time and maybe just lie. Maybe this way I can save a poor soul from jumping. Maybe I can take on the weight of the world while I’m at it. Hey! If I’m lucky I might even be able to save alllll the starving kids in Ethiopia as well! 

By the way, OP hasn’t been here in 15 days. She left us here struggling to save her and fighting amongst ourselves. Now I feel like jumping. Wonder if she should be accountable for that? 🤔

• Like 2
miranda561
7 minutes ago, K.K. said:

Oh boyyyy and here I was trying to exit this thread on a positive note. Ok, well... I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that you meant this with good intention as I did my reply to the OP. Sooooo... I’m going to say thank you for your thoughts. I’ll think about my words next time and maybe just lie. Maybe this way I can save a poor soul from jumping. Maybe I can take on the weight of the world while I’m at it. Hey! If I’m lucky I might even be able to save alllll the starving kids in Ethiopia as well! 

By the way, OP hasn’t been here in 15 days. She left us here struggling to save her and fighting amongst ourselves. Now I feel like jumping. Wonder if she should be accountable for that? 🤔

Well who knows what happened to her.

I was just giving my opinion...no need to take offence..the OP did come across rather  fragile (she needed professional help) so we  should all chose our words carefully.  Me pointing that out shouldn't be taken in any  way other than positive. 🤔

Edited by miranda561
  • Like 2