My best friend texting my husband [2-year update]

While I think it’s not nice she contacts your husband - your husband doesn’t have to answer her texts!

tell him not to contact her anymore outside of work!

it’s completely disrespectful for either one of them to continue the contact knowing how much it’s hurting you.

but it’s your husband who is married to you yet he’s let it continue. So he wants the ego stroke MORE than he’s worried about how his actions make you feel! For that alone - I’d be angry at him.

why is he sacrificing YOUR feelings for texts with another woman? Ask him! It’s not right what he’s participating in. No matter if he tells you when she texts or not - he keeps doing it knowing he is causing harm to the marriage.

she is NOT your friend - quite the opposite of what a friend would do!

you may have to suggest he get another job! Obviously boundaries have been crossed and he isn’t being appropriate.

Edited by S2B
stillafool
On 1/29/2024 at 5:01 PM, Rosieroo17 said:

Moving forward is hard as he doesn’t let me go and is always tells me he loves me still and wants to reconcile it’s taken a lot of work but I’m better at keeping my bounderies . 

No, you will not let go.  He can't keep you from divorcing his cheating but and moving on to a man who will respect you.  Your husband is in deep with your ex friend and you're still entertaining him.  I doubt if you got back together he would stop having sex with her.