A new LoveShack.org is just around the corner...

• Author
  • Board of Directors

All,

As appears in the site notice, our plan is to begin the migration to the updated platform Wednesday, December 4. Feel free to discuss in this thread and ask any questions you might have!

Best,

Paul

It's about time!

But good job with the decision to upgrade and renovate. Hopefully it will entice former and current members as well as be a good promotion to bring new people to the forum

When a group of like-minded individuals began this journey twenty-two years ago this month in a small corner of a much smaller internet, we never imagined the impact and connections we would form with you along the way. Founded as a refuge for exploring the intricacies (and, more than occasionally, complexities) of the interpersonal relationships that define, shape, and color our collective human experience, LoveShack.org has become a home to a global community seeking to improve, understand, and connect with each other.

You really did create something extraordinary here with LoveShack. You tapped into something deep in human nature, whether you intended to or not! I haven't been able to stay away from it for over 10 years now! (It's so addictive somehow!) And I see lots of others doing the same thing here.

Best wishes, and thank you for LoveShack. I know it will continue to be successful.

• Like 2
  • Author
  • Board of Directors
You really did create something extraordinary here with LoveShack. You tapped into something deep in human nature, whether you intended to or not! I haven't been able to stay away from it for over 10 years now! (It's so addictive somehow!) And I see lots of others doing the same thing here.

Best wishes, and thank you for LoveShack. I know it will continue to be successful.

Thank you for your kind comments and for being a part of the journey. I'm hopeful we don't let you down!