Resentful or not??

She's already said I can get sex somewhere else. But I'm only interested in sex with my wife.

That is the main issue with people who are fundamentally monogamous and open marriages being offered as a solution.

It is no solution as they are not built that way and I guess even if attempted your wife would not exactly be happy either... Introducing another woman into a marriage is fraught with trouble, as women can be highly territorial.

What it really boils down to is that one person for whatever reason decides they do not want to have sex with the other.

This is no blip, it is a permanent choice.

I guess it is not usually a decision made lightly.

Personally, I can imagine little is worse than to be "forced" or emotionally blackmailed or guilt tripped or threatened or "therapied" into having sex with a man I have no sexual interest in whatsoever.

Nor would I want to have sex with a man who was only having sex with me due to obligation or to avoid my wrath...

So, there are only two moral choices I see.

Accept the sexless marriage, put up and shut up, stop the haranguing and pouting and get on with your life. No point in making everyone miserable. Sometimes you have to accept, life just isn't fair.

or

Accept the marriage for you is over, stand by the courage of your convictions and get a divorce.

OP, based on what you have read here, it seems that you have heard a whole chorus of opinions. At this point, it is probably best that you move on from here before you will be convinced that

a. your wife is cheating

b. or your completely at fault and have to deal with it with a smile for a unilateral decision to be celibate for the rest of your life.