I was too tired to give him a BJ, now he’s mad?

fixmyheart90

I would be curious to know how many women are open to oral sex in the first place. I would bet that a majority are not.

I love giving oral - it's extremely rare that a sex session wouldn't include oral (both ways) for us.

I hope the OP comes back and fills us in on whether or not this guy apologized to her.

I looked at her previous posts and felt kinda worried about her. :( I hope she's OK.

There would be an adult conversation . . . "I'm sorry, Xname, but that behavior is an absolute deal breaker for me. I have Zero tolerance for arrogant men who expect me to have sex with them no matter what and that they think they are entitled to that and then proceed to have a 24 hour tantrum that includes demeaning statements. I wish you all the best in your future."

Sounds about right.

I'm a bit less mature and would probably have settled with "Go **** yourself." :laugh:

• Like 2

I have no problem with oral sex at all. I enjoy giving pleasure to my partner and will do that on a regular basis. But the first time he ever tried to make me do it or criticize me for not wanting to because I am tired or sick or whatever the reason is, he will be out of my life before he can blink.

• Like 6
Male Here

I would be curious to know how many women are open to oral sex in the first place. I would bet that a majority are not.

????!!!!

I have never had a girlfriend who wasn't open to oral sex. In fact, that would be a major dealbreaker for me. I am, of course, very giving as well, but I can't even imagine a woman who doesn't give oral sex. No thanks.

oceanblue12
????!!!!

I have never had a girlfriend who wasn't open to oral sex. In fact, that would be a major dealbreaker for me. I am, of course, very giving as well, but I can't even imagine a woman who doesn't give oral sex. No thanks.

I am not sure that "ending" it with a woman over it would be my choice.

I just have not had your same good fortune evidently

• Like 1
I am not sure that "ending" it with a woman over it would be my choice.

I just have not had your same good fortune evidently

So... I'm a bit confused. What do these women do after you go down on them? Do they just ignore you?

It's only good manners to give back. I probably would also end it with someone who never reciprocated.

Well, not all guys go down, or if they do it's like for a millisecond.

Well, that's something that's entirely within his power to fix, if that's the issue. No "good fortune" needed... :p

oceanblue12
Well, that's something that's entirely within his power to fix, if that's the issue. No "good fortune" needed... :p

well said

I enjoy both but some don't that is sad to even utter