Why do girls that blew you off still view your online dating profile?

Mac0908

PansLabyrinth

As others have stated, most likely out of curiosity, I myself have done this. Not having ghosted someone necessarily.

Either that or she did it by accident. Again I have also done this, noticed a particular person...then holy cats I've clicked on them.

I wouldn't think about it too much.

TheFinalWord
Someone actually read my post in detail! Bravo!!

Bonus Points for @thefinalword

Whats up man. I remember you from the original thread about this girl.

Two cents on her viewing my profile?

:D

It's not a random accident. I don't buy that for a second. I get online and I don't randomly look at girls profiles that I don't like. Just look at it as being hilarious that she's viewing your profile. The best revenge is to live well. She knows she made a mistake. If she can't own it, humble herself and write you, then that probably explains why she's online looking for dates. I would make her do 100% effort, and even then I'd probably just ghost her. She may be trying to get your hopes up, hoping you'll make the first move. But don't do that. She has to admit her mistake in disrespecting you and ask for forgiveness, or there is no way I would reach out or anything of the sort.

Edited by TheFinalWord

We don't know why she did what she did regarding the profile view, but it is a bit of a reach to think she regrets ghosting him.

On reading the old thread I think the issue stemmed from

Then it happened. Things for some reason seem to slowly go downhill. The next day (Sunday) I texted her asking how the kid was. She says thanks for asking and he's doing better with meds. We send a couple texts back and forth and

the convo fizzles out.

Thread

The convo fizzled out as either there was no real connection - nothing left to say.

OR

She realised she was not interested.

OR

Her kid being ill made her reset her priorities.

OR

She did feel the OP was all about sex and she didn't want that.

OR

Something else or a mix of reasons.

Suffice to say, the momentum died and she felt the best idea was to shut it all down.

It happens.

Move on.