Asking fiancee why pics of her ex still on social media

Lobouspo

I have never gotten the vibe that something inappropriate is going on between them.

Yeah, if you say so, but most people who discover affairs say this right before the affair is discovered.

No behavior happens in a vacuum. There is a reason why, out of the blue, she brought up leaving you over your ex--the same way she is blowing up all of a sudden about taking down old pics of her ex and her's engagement photos when she's divorced and is now affianced to another man. Her not telling you what that reason is is not the same as there being no reason at all.

They're a bit too obvious of a tell to ignore it.

Edited by kendahke
  • Like 1
TheFinalWord
Thanks brother, have always liked your posts. Yup, this is the same one. Honestly, the bathroom thing with the phone maybe just an insecurity thing on my part. She still does it, but I don't really think she's cheating or doing anything inappropriate. Its taken some work but I have just gotten to the point in the last 6 months or so where I can really trust her.

Same!

Well, I don't want to be the one to put doubts in your head. But I would want to resolve this with her and understand why she is putting up so much of an attitude when she expects the same from you. Why the double standard?