Living a celibate life in a marriage?

Majority of the people, I repeat MAJORITY, not all people of the opposite gender believe that it is a prize for us. If that is the case, then I don't need any sex from them at all.

It's not the case at all and not what the majority of people believe.

I do not want sympathy or evil woman. Now what I actually want do is marry a woman and withhold sex. That is actually what I want to do. If a woman can live without sex, then I can also live without sex. I have been living without sex for 11 years. Now what I will do is marry a woman and purposely withhold sex and emotional intimacy to prove that I can live without her. I do not owe sex to anyone even if that person is my wife. I have adopted MGTOW Lifestyle.

Oh. That's who you're listening to, MGTOWs. Well, you know that you don't need to have a woman to have a child, if that's what you want, a child. You can adopt. That would be truly "going your own way."

Edited by Tamfana
CautiouslyOptimistic
To say this discussion is disturbing is an understatement. Please OP, seek counselling.

This is the understatement of the year.

OP, your rage toward women is very concerning.

GorillaTheater
Ah...I get it. This is all about "punishing" women. That's scary.

Well, punishing hypothetical women, anyways.

The OP first has to establish a sufficiently successful relationship with a woman that may lead to marriage. The odds of that aren't looking too good to me.

• Like 4
Well, punishing hypothetical women, anyways.

The OP first has to establish a sufficiently successful relationship with a woman that may lead to marriage. The odds of that aren't looking too good to me.

Agree. Let’s hope this doesn’t escalate when OP isn’t able to find what he is looking for... that’s the fear.

• Like 1
  • Author
If you go into marriage without disclosing this you are being the evil manipulative person you are trying to avoid.

No. I don't really care if a woman is manipulative. If a woman tries to mess with me, then I do accept her challenge. I will prove to her that I can live without her, and I will never give up. This is what I will do. Yea, call me a manipulative man because that is exactly what I am now. People may call me a twisted person, but I really don't care. What I do care is how I should deceive a woman into being in relationship with me and destroy her ego. This is what I want. One more thing, I am not a troll here. I am not joking, and I will prove to other people here that I will do this exactly. I will not assault her or beat her. However, what I will do is torture her psychologically and emotionally. This is exactly what I will do.

There are hundreds of posts about women on this forum alone, leaving men just like you, only-yours. Why does it have to be a war?

. What I do care is how I should deceive a woman into being in relationship with me and destroy her ego. This is what I want.

However, what I will do is torture her psychologically and emotionally. This is exactly what I will do.

Why?

Seriously, who hurt you so badly that you want to lash out like this? You need somebody to undo the psychological damage that has been inflicted upon you.

This is not a healthy way to think.

• Author
You wrote this today ^^

But when you joined just 7 months ago you wrote >>I am a 25 year old young guy. I believe I can treat women better than other men. I may treat you like my queen. I would always love you and be the first person to be with you in your difficult times and happy times as well.... I would want to be sexually and romantically intimate with my woman daily or even twice a day. This is because I would love to be intimate with my woman because I love her. <<

I don't think I've ever seen such a swift turn around. What has happened between now and then to make switch from you idealising being a loving, thoughtful husband to being a cruel one? Also, you say you want children. Do you realise what a dreadful parent you'd be if you were wanting them live with you in a house of cruelty and misery?

What you read is true. I used to be that kind of guy, but now I have changed. Do you know why? This is because I was a fool at that time who used to believe that there is no such thing as female manipulation. I do agree that men can also be bad and manipulative. You quoted my statement which I said 7 months ago. The thing is that even I got falsely accused of doing certain things which I didn't actually. When I created a thread where I spoke against manipulation, I was attacked by certain women. Now let me quote some ridiculous statements that were overlooked by people and were made by some women.

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/general/general-relationship-discussion/673539-transforming-into-passive-aggressive-man-3.html

In the previous thread that I created on female member with username "preraph"said, " I'm guessing the maid left because of the position you put her in, making her feel like she had to be nice to you. You sexually harassed her while she was on the job."

Sexually harassing the maid? Oh, Really? Seriously?

Now there are several problems with the claim:

1) First, this claim is absolute crap and has no basis in reality. I was not sexually harassing her. This female meber thinks that it is OK for her to falsely accuse me. In the past, women have made several false accusations of rape and sexual harassment, so this is nothing new here.

2) Secondly, that maid was the one who started everything initially, not me. She was the one who gave me "signs" that she wants me to approach her.

3) Thirdly, this suggests that females can falsely accuse anyone who approaches them and say that the male was "sexually harassing" her even though if the guy's intention was genuine.

The same user continues:-

"So you're mad because women frown when you approach them? You're mad that they have already said "no" with their faces and saved you the trouble of approaching them and then they say "no" with their mouths? You're just mad that women have the option of saying no, my friend. You think that's cocky and arrogant. Wow"

Now this female user makes another false assumption. Everyone has the option of saying "no". I wouldn't approach a woman who frowns at me any, anyway.

This user continues:-

"She's trying to WARN you she isn't interested rather than have a confrontation. And who cares if you like that or not? Nobody.

Fortunately, you don't get to make the rules how a woman should conduct themselves with you."

If that is the case, then a woman also has no right to make rules how I should conduct myself with them. And who cares if a woman likes that or not? Nobody, not me at least. I also have the right to withhold everything from a woman, even if she is my wife.

Again she continues:-

"It's not cocky for a woman to let you know she doesn't want to be approached. It's prudent. If you get humiliated, that's on YOU. Everyone, everyone gets rejected. It's far better for someone to show you their "not interested" body language than to have to approach everyone and then get shot down! No woman owes you any politeness if you ignore her scowl and go in anyway!"

Well, if that is the case, then no woman owes me any politeness either. If my wife or any other woman gets humiliated, then it's on HER.

The main problem is that if a man humiliates a woman and rejects her disrespectfully, then people claim that the man is a complete idiot and abusive. He is supposed to "respect" feelings of a woman. But if a woman humiliates a man, then people say, "Hey look! He was harassing her and he got what he deserved!" Double standard at it's best! If a woman gives an impression that she does not want to be approached then I wouldn't approach her anyway.

One more thing, I am not talking about members of this forum. I am talking about women in general and how people think including some men.

When I said, "Well, I am a caring and loving man who would love to care about my girlfriend. Of course I would try to be the best man she could ever meet and be nice and polite to her. What else does a woman want?"

"Another female member replied, "That's the lamest non-answer to that question you could have possibly given.

What do you have to offer a woman aside from your "feels" - which are clearly and demonstrably out of whack?

Do you really think that human partnerships are just about having sex and feeling good and bonding? And that the only correct and normal thing is for women to want you strictly for your penis and your declarations of passion and affection and to expect nothing else?

You mentioned marriage. Assuming you can get your emotions, hormones, etc. under control... what would make you a good husband? What are your practical, life, professional, household, and family skills? Can you PROVIDE for a family? What do you bring to the table that would make a woman inclined to risk conceiving your child?"

I mean just look at what these female members are saying! Do you really think that I believe relationships are just based passion and bonding? Do you guys think that I am a fool? I do realize that a man is supposed to be a provider for the family, at least in the country where I live. However, this just made me to think that females are just ungrateful for me being a guy who loves.

basil67, You wrote that I used to be a great person who would actually love to be intimate with my wife, right?

But I just changed because I just felt that females are just ungrateful to me just because I am trying to be the best person she could ever meet!

I just felt that I was under attack by other female members in the thread. Just look at how they view me. They are making me look like a villain of a movie or an evil character of some novel!

basil67, In that previous thread you wrote, "I don't think you would have shot yourself in the foot. I think you would have shot HER in the foot. As I mentioned previously, maids have been used by rich employers for centuries. An accidental pregnancy happens and they are out on their own.

Oh, really? Seriously? Do you really think that I would have used her as a tissue paper and threw her? Do you really think that I could have impregnate her and abandon her? I am not a sick person who could have done that. Surely there are other safe ways to have sex without getting the woman pregnant. Of course, consent of that maid would have mattered.

These were the main reasons why I decided that I might not approach the opposite gender. I do not want to end up in jail for false accusations of "harassing" a woman. My intentions were genuine, but I never want anyone to cause harm to my self-respect whether man or woman, it does not matter whoever he or she is!

Do you know what? Authors like Esther Villar are criticized by her own people because whatever she wrote is absolute truth. This whole thing about "true love" is BS. There is no such thing as "true love".

What will I gain if I approach the opposite gender, you tell me? False accusations of "harassment"? Humiliation? Unnecessary Criticisms?

What will I gain if I become a good husband? Ungratefulness? Criticism? Harsh comments just because I always wanted to be the best man a woman could ever meet?

Now this is not about female members of this forum, but women in general. I just gave examples of some female members of this forum. Just remember that opinions given here are by REAL people.

This is the main reason why I turned from a loving man to a cruel one. I was a man who was used to be kind. But now I do not think that way. I used to believe that intimacy or sex is a way to bond. But I no longer think that way. Now I see intimacy and sex as challenge where women challenge me, and I accept that challenge. The only chances of me changing are if I ever meet a woman who is truly not ungrateful or as eager as me in establishing a relationship. However, chances of that do not look high.

Edited by Only-yours
<snip> The thing is that even I got falsely accused of doing certain things which I didn't actually. <snip>

Why are you willing to let other people's wrong and false accusations against you make you responsible for changing who you are as a person?

At the end of the day, that is still YOU deciding and choosing to become a manipulative, vindictive, hurtful person...only because of what other (ignorant) people had to say, and their ignorant opinions.

What you actually decide and choose to do (or not do), and the person that you actually become, is always and ever only going to be only on you. Right?

• Like 1

I think you have been very hurt & it will take a lot to get past this I urge you to get some professional help so you can go back to the loving nice guy you were but with a better sense of social norms so that you can more easily avoid situations where you are misunderstood.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Once upon a time I was so angry at American women that I yelled something at the top of my lungs in my college dormitory, and the next day my bicycle tire was bent in two and the tires were slashed. That's what this level of hate results in. That's where you may go, or worse. I've completely turned around and have become a healthy professional 15 years later.

on the simplest level, this is unhealthy for you because it is a tremendous amount of stress to hold in this level of rage for a few women who have not treated you properly.

Why spend this much energy being ballistically angry about women when you gain nothing from it? It's just like trying to step on the gas when your wheels are stuck in the mud.

• Like 2

The world has enough Darth Vaders my friend. No need to follow in his footsteps to seek out the loving care of a woman.

If you want to set boundaries, and tell your future female acquaintances that you will not be manipulated or taken advantage of, that is a very healthy characteristic of being a well refined gentleman.

However, all the rage is not necessary. Women can spot this from 500 yards and will stay away from you.

No. I don't see sex as the prize. In fact, its quite opposite of what you said. I just view sex as a way of bonding and seeking pleasure with the opposite gender. This also includes sex as a mean to reproduce. Majority of the people, I repeat MAJORITY, not all people of the opposite gender believe that it is a prize for us. If that is the case, then I don't need any sex from them at all. Thanks, but no thanks. I would rather stay celibate and never touch them at all. This is just my final decision. I don't need any therapist. People who view sex as prize should see a therapist because they are the ones who are ruining their own relationships. I'm just fine.

Makes me wonder why you’re willingly offering to avoid having a strong bond with the opposite sex?

Did someone hurt you intensely in your past?