Today is ex-ow's birthday

Luvmykidz

I'm not cheating right now. I've not done anything in over a year. That's an accomplishment for me.

Oh wow, such an accomplishment. We should throw you a parade for not cheating on your wife for over a year.

Yes, that was sarcasm. I feel for your wife & for the kids. The kids will model behaviors they've seen in you & your wife and that in turn will lead to some horrendous relationships with romantic partners.

Having divorced parents really isn't as horrible as you make it sound.

• Like 1
  • Author
What are doing to work on it?

I'm looking for a counselor right now and the OW in but this thread has been blocked. It's a start

• Author
OP,

I am not going to pull any punches, but I wills till treat you with far more respect than you have been treating the women in your life.

You claim to love your kids and don't want to leave because you want to keep their home intact.

If this is true, then why do you keep on doing the one thing that puts their home at risk? A divorce that is planned by both parents be a much less stressful event for children than one that occurs because of cheating, etc.

My guess? you don't want to look like the bad guy, and you're fine with having your wife and kids pay the price while you pat yourself on the back for being such a great dad.

I can't argue with you. But also know that my W is hellbent on keeping me. She takes great pride in the fact that our M is still going..

• Author
What class this ow has!

Made googly heart eyes comments on my pictures and said how sexy I was. Just dumb.

• Author
Oh wow, such an accomplishment. We should throw you a parade for not cheating on your wife for over a year.

Yes, that was sarcasm. I feel for your wife & for the kids. The kids will model behaviors they've seen in you & your wife and that in turn will lead to some horrendous relationships with romantic partners.

Having divorced parents really isn't as horrible as you make it sound.

You're just adding more validation to what I've already admitted about myself: I'm a ****ty person. Thats a start. Trust me. I didn't used to think I was a ****ty person before posting here.

• Author
So still not going to block the main one then? The one you stalk on the internet without your wife knowing?

Many years of history there. I'm not ready yet.

But also know that my W is hellbent on keeping me. She takes great pride in the fact that our M is still going..

Because she doesn't know WHO she is really married to... or maybe she is like me and stays for the financial situation, stability for the kids, and history shared.

• Like 1

I've seen it up close and personally, but it still stuns me when I hear stories like this.

If your wife truly loved you there is no way she could possibly stay with you knowing what you've done. She would be broken hearted and disgusted by the very sight of you. Wanting to stay with someone who shows no respect or care for you is NOT love. She's clearly staying for other reasons, whether it be her twisted ideas of bragging rights about a long marriage or financial security.

If you loved the one particular OW you would have ended the sham of a marriage you are in and you would be with her now.

I seriously just don't understand. Badly twisted priorities is my only guess.

Don't you want to be in a happy and complete relationship? I'm just struggling to understand.

If your wife truly loved you there is no way she could possibly stay with you knowing what you've done. She would be broken hearted and disgusted by the very sight of you. Wanting to stay with someone who shows no respect or care for you is NOT love. She's clearly staying for other reasons, whether it be her twisted ideas of bragging rights about a long marriage or financial security.

This. I’m sure, if you wife was honest she would say that what you have at this point is more of a business arrangement than a marriage.