Don't models in their mid 20's know that their time is limited?

As human male sperm deteriorates as the years go by

It does not till the age of about 50- 55 when there is a statistically significant drop in sperm motility.

The sperm is constantly produced (unlike eggs) and therefore does not acquire mutations (like eggs); so it doesn't really matter for guys.

Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Kim Bessinger

These are anecdotal examples and "survivors bias" (as in you note those who managed to have children but completely ignore those who didnt). You need to look at the general population and the evidence is quite clear: female fertility falls off the rock from about the age of 30. Not that you cant become pregnant after 30 but its much less probable and much riskier for a baby.

Edited by Serotonine
  • Like 1
It does not till the age of about 50- 55 when there is a statistically significant drop in sperm motility.

The sperm is constantly produced (unlike eggs) and therefore does not acquire mutations (like eggs); so it doesn't really matter for guys.

That is not true.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/sep/20/fathers-pass-on-four-times-as-many-new-genetic-mutations-as-mothers-study

Men pass on more mutations than women because they make sperm throughout their lives, using a process that is not perfect at copying DNA. And so, as the man ages, his sperm accumulate more and more mutations. Women pass on fewer mutations because they tend to be born with their full complement of eggs
  • Like 1
Because there's a lot of men who feel entitled to a woman's beauty and fertility because they have $$$ €€€€€ £££££££

All men like attractive women, this is how the human kind works.It's the older ones who happen to have money and hence suddenly attract younger and hotter girls.

Footballers

I am not sure why you give footballers as an example of top male fitness but ok-its one of them, they are certainly athletically gifted.Mostly physically unattractive, not intelligent and of average height (say,average height of Man City players about 5'11)but gifted athletically.

There are currently about 20 clubs in the Premier League which makes it to only 440 players.The average annual wage is just over 2mln £.

Average basic pay in the Championship was £324,250 per player per year. About the same as a consultant cardiologist or good investment banker make.

Figure dropped to £69,500 in League One -this is what a rural GP makes,or anyone working for a good firm in the city.

It is £40,350 in League Two -average salary in London.

^this is all from google and british newspapers

Therefore we have only 440 players in the whole United Kingdom who make genuinely a lot of money.The competition to get one of them to commit is extremely tough if indeed this is one's aim.

The topic starter is therefore correct.An attractive woman (who aims to settle down with a high status male) should try to land herself such a male while she is in her prime. You cash the stock when its high.

You gave examples of top of the list exeptionally attractive females (mostly VS models) like Giselle Bundchen above.Note that most of them settled down with a man in their 20s. Giselle Bundchen started dating Tom Brady in 2006 when she was 25. Adriana Lima married NBA player Jaric in 2008 when she was 27 and had 2 children from him by 32.Alessandra Ambrosio married at 24 (2005) etc etc

Edited by Serotonine
Interesting,got to correct myself thn.

It still stands that a man in his 40s and 50s can have many children.A woman can not with exeption to few curious cases.

Being able to impregnate a woman is not in itself make a man sexy or desirable. If that were true, many 20 year old women would be dating 65 year old men.

Sperm is cheap and doesn't make a man special. Being an older guy able to impregnate a woman may help men who are well to do or unusually attractive, but it's not a selling point by itself.

Being able to impregnate a woman is not in itself make a man sexy or desirable. If that were true, many 20 year old women would be dating 65 year old men.

Sperm is cheap and doesn't make a man special. Being an older guy able to impregnate a woman may help men who are well to do or unusually attractive, but it's not a selling point by itself.

I don't disagree at all,you are generally right.

I fail to understand how this is related to the topic though.The ability to impregnate does not make a man attractive neither at 60 nor at 19.And yes-rock stars of 60s still banging it with 20 something years olds.

I don't disagree at all,you are generally right.

I fail to understand how this is related to the topic though.The ability to impregnate does not make a man attractive neither at 60 nor at 19.And yes-rock stars of 60s still banging it with 20 something years olds.

I was responding to your arguments that a man can impregnate a woman at any age.