Tempted

Ruby Slippers

• Author
Ruby Slippers

It's not silly or ridiculous to try to do the right thing after waking up to the fact you did the wrong thing.

I couldn't return them. Since it's lingerie, their policy is not to give refunds, just store credit. So returning them would not have undone the "damage".

My thinking in giving him back the money is it would restore the money to him and his family, where it belongs. He wouldn't accept it, asked me to donate it, so I will.

Even if this doesn't absolve me of the wrongdoing, at least it's a good thing to do on its own.

It's not silly or ridiculous to try to do the right thing after waking up to the fact you did the wrong thing.

I couldn't return them. Since it's lingerie, their policy is not to give refunds, just store credit. So returning them would not have undone the "damage".

My thinking in giving him back the money is it would restore the money to him and his family, where it belongs. He wouldn't accept it, asked me to donate it, so I will.

Even if this doesn't absolve me of the wrongdoing, at least it's a good thing to do on its own.

Unless the underwear was dipped in diamonds I'd say the money is irrelevant. Throw the panties away, block the dude and don't look back.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Dont go there. Take it from me who has. its not worth the heartache your end up having. I great at 1st then things change. not worth it

(((Ruby Slippers)))

Well done for walking away - you are a strong woman.

I was an MM in an affair - I didn't "mean" to hurt anyone. I'll spare you the details but I DID hurt someone - several people, in fact, and severaly damaged myself in the process.

We are bad news, even if we don't "mean" to be. We are selfish, immature and cowardly - walking disasters. I recognise much of what you said about him in my former self.

I guarantee that you are better off without him...and once you get past the pain (may take a few months), you will do just great!

I am very proud of you for the way you have conducted yourself in the final few posts on this thread. Keep going, be strong...and the workd is yours!

Thinking of you!

• Like 1
  • Author
Ruby Slippers

Thanks, jenkins! There's no real pain, in my case. I felt a bit guilty for even talking to him, but that's about it.

He emailed the other day - no way to block emails. I felt a slight feeling of ick and deleted the message without a second thought.