I feel like almost everyone has a boyfriend but me?

Looks are not a reason for it to be how I look.

How do you know your looks aren't the reason you don't get dates? Women want to be with good looking guys, between looks and money you got the top 2 reasons. We don't know how we look to others, the only way to know we're attractive is if we actually attract others and you are clearly failing in that endeavor. So what makes you think you're good looking? Just because your mom says you're handsome doesn't mean that's going to be shared by the majority of the female gender who don't know you from a hole in the wall.

MidwestUSA

There has to be hundreds of thousands of men who would love to meet a woman of few words.

There just HAS to be!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Because they won't ask me out or approach me.

Do you flirt with them? Maybe you come across as cold or unapproachable. You may not mean to do this. But a skilled woman can certainly get her point across without directly asking a man out.

The days of men approaching women in public are over or at least aren't coming back for a while. Only creeps cold approach women these days. If women want men to approach then rebuke the women who treat men like creeps for simply saying hello or good morning.

• Like 1
Because they won't ask me out or approach me.

Boy, I see women being approached everywhere from the gym to Starbucks.

You might ask a good friend what kind of vibe they feel you give off in these situations...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

That's unsettling. Have you dated recently? I ask because one can go on dates and not have a dating partner 'like me romantically'. Some people date for sex, others for socializing, etc, etc. You posted in the Dating forum so perhaps share a recent failed dating experience as a sample?

• Author
That's unsettling. Have you dated recently? I ask because one can go on dates and not have a dating partner 'like me romantically'. Some people date for sex, others for socializing, etc, etc. You posted in the Dating forum so perhaps share a recent failed dating experience as a sample?

No I haven't dated recently.

This is a variant on the thread you started in July. Have you given any of that advice a try?

When you meet a new guy that you like are you flirty?

Merged three threads on a similar topic. There may be some duplication and/or overlap. Thanks for your responses!

There has to be hundreds of thousands of men who would love to meet a woman of few words.

There just HAS to be!

Yep. Many guys do beat themselves up about being able to keep up w a woman's wit, but if she all she does is ask the same question over and over repetitively....it just might take the pressure off the guy to be a sparkling conversationalist h8mself. Wins all around!!

Edited by Imajerk17
  • Like 1
I feel like I can't get a boyfriend because my ugliness is on the level of hideous.

Step 1: work on your self confidence

Step 2: what can you do to approve your appearance? get a new stylish hair cut? Wear more or less make up? Diet? Upgrade your wardrobe?

The route to losing your self esteem is through constant comparison to other people.

Instagram has been scientifically proven to create the most loss of self esteem of nearly all the social media sites. Why? Because everybody else's life appears cooler than yours. But guess what? It's scientifically impossible for you to be literally last in line.

On the other hand, what are you doing to get guys attention?

• 2 weeks later...

Well the #1 trait that men consider unattractive on a woman (at least physical wise) is obesity.

Being obese is not only unattractive, but it's also unhealthy.

So if you're obese, consider losing some weight.

• Like 1