im pregnant to a married man again

BourneWicked

Sorry to hear that. Congrats on the baby!

I grew up with a father, and it wasn't great. If counseling is something you can do to avoid repeating these mistakes I would recommend it. I can't speak for your kids, but the lack of my father was like a void I could never fill :( which turned into an affair later in life. If you can create a stable existence for your family, and a good male role model (whether it be a brother or cousin who has been a good influence in your life, or a really good partner) that could make all the difference.

Take care.

• Like 1
pepperbird
Update

I just had my baby is 2 weeks old. the father hasnt seen him. his dumb wife gets in the way. no i dont want him, Back to the lawyers for child surport :sick:

I'm sorry to say this, but you aren't exactly making smart choices either.

If you are looking for the responsible party, head to your nearest mirror.

• Like 4

I kind of feel like this whole thread doesn't even fit here. I mean, technically it's an other woman story but...is it? Or is it a mental health, impulse control issue? I get that she doesn't care what people think...not even her kids. But I also get the impression that she hates herself too. Ultimately, it's the kids that will suffer and likely repeat her mistakes. It just makes me sad.

• Like 3

OP congratulations on your new bundle of joy. All babies are sweet innocents regardless of how they come to be, so I hope your baby is being celebrated by you and the people close to you. Definitely look into getting child support but otherwise spend your time loving your children and rejoicing in being a mom. Realize that your ex MM is not being controlled by his wife, he makes his own choices and you are not a priority to him. Ask yourself if you would like to see your children following in your footsteps, having affairs with married brothers and having their children alone because their affair partners are at home with their spouse. If your answer is no, and I hope it is, then please work on becoming someone your children can look up to and emulate in a healthy way.

• Like 3