im pregnant to a married man again

Having had a quick look through the OP's earlier threads getBS why do I the sickening feeling this pregnancy is just another way to get a strike against the BS?

Is there a reason you can't find a single man to settle down with? To give your children the stability they need. There is no way all this drama can be good for them no matter how much you seem to thrive on it.

No need to say it again, I know YOU DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK but ever think about what your kids may feel in the future when they realise their siblings are also their cousins?

• Like 2
You have my deepest sympathy.

Why though? I mostly feel bad for the kids. She has serial relationships with MM. In this case two brothers and had several children with either of them. She got into this willingly and knowingly.

• Like 1

op,

I'm beginning to suspect that these pregnancies are no accident. Either you planned to get pregnant or you were incredibly negligent. Why?

Why are you purposely creating children in this situation? Why are you having affairs with married men and getting pregnant? Do you not care that they may have to go through a lot of difficulties because of they are both cousins and brothers?

I think I know the answer, and that you posted this in the "infidelity" section as a single woman sleeping with married men is very telling.

• Like 2
I don't think a lack of BC knowledge is the issue here. The OP seems to see getting pregnant by these guys as a strategy, though what the end game might be only she could tell.

I have to wonder where the various wives are in this complex equation...

Mr. Lucky

I know. I was being somewhat sarcastic...

• Like 1
there only 2 fathers and they are brothers. i dont care what people think

What about what your kids think? How are they supposed to explain to their friends that they are simultaneously step siblings & cousins?

Why would you intentionally make your children's lives more difficult by not caring about them?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 3

Ok, I can't help but think, for at least two years he has proved that you are not his priority. So, why would you continue with him and take the risks of getting pregnant by him again?

Does his W know?

Your relationships are what your children are going to accept as their normal, is that what you want for them? You are the one that will have to explain all of this to them one day. It will take a special man to take on all of your baggage. I hope you find a man that only wants to be with you. I think you've wasted enough of your life being the part time entertainment for a couple of brothers. I hope it all works out for you and your children.

• Like 2
PhillyLibertyBelle

I have to say I find this astonishing. Why have you done this again? You have been in so much pain for so long and now these poor children. Are there no other men in your area? This is so toxic for all concerned.

• Like 2

I’m still stuck on the awkward holidays thing. I mean how’s that going to work? “Would the father of my second 2 children please pass the stuffing?”

• Like 1

I dunno, but I'm getting a sense of desperation here, like the OP has just given up and is letting these men do whatever they feel like to her. I was at that point just before I hit my breaking point and began to pull myself out of it.

OP, is there somewhere you could go where you never have to be around these men? Family somewhere else? You must know that this is an extremely sick and messed up situation you are in. If you really value your kids, you will do what is best for them.

I dunno, but I'm getting a sense of desperation here, like the OP has just given up and is letting these men do whatever they feel like to her. I was at that point just before I hit my breaking point and began to pull myself out of it.

OP, is there somewhere you could go where you never have to be around these men? Family somewhere else? You must know that this is an extremely sick and messed up situation you are in. If you really value your kids, you will do what is best for them.

I really think the reprehensibility for all of this lies on the shoulders of the op. She wasn't forced to have sex, she chose to. She has options to both prevent and terminate a pregnancy she doesn't want.

Instead, she walked into the situation, eyes wide open. By blaming the men for her current situation, it removes any hope she has that it can change. If she takes reprehensibility for her own life, she can make any changes she needs to make to have the life she wants.

As it stands right now, she has gotten herself involved with a married man again, knowing full well he isn't interested in a full time relationship with her. She made the choice to get pregnant ( I mean come on, after three kids, if she doesn't know about birth control, then she's a fool, and I don't get the sense she's a fool at all) for whatever reason, and that is on her.

There are no "victims" here...except maybe the kids and BS.

• Like 2
there only 2 fathers and they are brothers. i dont care what people think

Did you intentionally plan on getting pregnant again with this MM? I remember reading your older threads and I thought you moved on by now to better things. Are they shortage of single men in your area?Seems like you enjoy messing with married men

i dont care what people think

You don't have to care about our opinions

But in order to be a good Mom, you need to care about your children... I don't get the sense that you do

I really think the reprehensibility for all of this lies on the shoulders of the op. She wasn't forced to have sex, she chose to. She has options to both prevent and terminate a pregnancy she doesn't want.

Instead, she walked into the situation, eyes wide open. By blaming the men for her current situation, it removes any hope she has that it can change. If she takes reprehensibility for her own life, she can make any changes she needs to make to have the life she wants.

As it stands right now, she has gotten herself involved with a married man again, knowing full well he isn't interested in a full time relationship with her. She made the choice to get pregnant ( I mean come on, after three kids, if she doesn't know about birth control, then she's a fool, and I don't get the sense she's a fool at all) for whatever reason, and that is on her.

There are no "victims" here...except maybe the kids and BS.

the bolded was supposed to be " responsibility". damned autocorrect...:(

• Author
Did you intentionally plan on getting pregnant again with this MM? I remember reading your older threads and I thought you moved on by now to better things. Are they shortage of single men in your area?Seems like you enjoy messing with married men

I know i was fertile, so did he cos i told him, i wanted to make another baby. thing i dont get is why when i told his wife last time he has a son

• Author
You don't have to care about our opinions

But in order to be a good Mom, you need to care about your children... I don't get the sense that you do

I have Bpd

I have Bpd

Do you mean bipolar disorder or borderline personality disorder?

Either way, I'm sorry you have mental health issues.

That being said, please stop doing your best to make everyone else unhappy too. You have no right no visit your problems on anyone else, let alone soon to be four children who could really suffer because of your actions. Are you trying to make sure they end up with mental health issues too, as that is the road you're heading down?

I know i was fertile, so did he cos i told him, i wanted to make another baby. thing i dont get is why when i told his wife last time he has a son

You say you wanted another baby. Can you tell us more about why you wanted a baby now?

It can't be easy being a single parent to three young kids. It also can't be easy to financially support them. Are the fatherspaying child support or taking any part in raising these children?

I have four children myself, so I know the amount of effort it takes to raise a big family.

Are you hoping the pregnancy will split up the MM's marriage? Or make him more committed to you?

I have to say, neither sounds a likely outcome.

Do you work?

You say you are dealing with BPD, I'm guessing it's not bi polar, but borderline personality. Are you recieving help/counselling?

I know you don't care what we think, but you do post hete, so some of the things that are being said must resonate with you to a certain extent.

I think deep down you know this is mot creating a healthy environment for your children. Dealling with mental illness is not a free pass or an exvuse for poor parenting.

I really hope you have support available to you where you live, because your decisions don't seem to make a lot of sense, and I fear your kids are growing up in a very confused, unstructured atmosphere, with no clear boundries or examples of positive, healthy relationship and communication. It's never too late to decide you want to do things differently. I know you have the power to choise better.

Goid luck.

Have you told your MM that you are pregnant?

I know you don't care what people think but do you care what your children think and feel? []

I also don't think you have ever said how all these children are being supported. Who is paying the bills for these kids? []

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Topical questions/content
  • Like 2
  • Author
Have you told your MM that you are pregnant?

I know you don't care what people think but do you care what your children think and feel? []

I also don't think you have ever said how all these children are being supported. Who is paying the bills for these kids? []

yes hes happy hes going be a dad again. his wife cant have anymore kids. this is what we both wanted. he wants to have a big family to me.

• Author
Ok, I can't help but think, for at least two years he has proved that you are not his priority. So, why would you continue with him and take the risks of getting pregnant by him again?

Does his W know?

she only know about me son. im hiding it from her, shes wont be happy if she found out about the baby. not that i care after the way she acted last year

• Author
Are both men paying child support? Do their respective wives know that their children have half siblings who are also cousins?

yes they are

• Author
I guess this means she'll be getting child support payments from 3 different guys? Is this a strategy or the result of loving sex?

there only 2 dads and its not a game

• Author
op,

I'm beginning to suspect that these pregnancies are no accident. Either you planned to get pregnant or you were incredibly negligent. Why?

Why are you purposely creating children in this situation? Why are you having affairs with married men and getting pregnant? Do you not care that they may have to go through a lot of difficulties because of they are both cousins and brothers?

I think I know the answer, and that you posted this in the "infidelity" section as a single woman sleeping with married men is very telling.

both men brother 1 and brother 2 wanted to get me pregnant. yes they all planed. I wanted to be a mother.