My brothers GF is having sex with his friend and our younger brother? ***Updated***

• Author

Only if you have DEFINITE PROOF whats the best way to go about doing it ??

Do you bring both people together ??

Text them ??

The person alone ??

I need ideas thanks

Stephanie, you've posted before and people have given advice.

If it was me, I would tell your brother that he must tell your other brother what has been happening. Tell him that it is his choice - either he tells your brother, or you will.

Where are your parents in this little drama? Do they live in the same home? Are they aware of what is happening under their roof? Can you talk with your parents to get their support/assistance?

And, what is it that you fear most about telling your brother?

• Author
Stephanie, you've posted before and people have given advice.

If it was me, I would tell your brother that he must tell your other brother what has been happening. Tell him that it is his choice - either he tells your brother, or you will.

Where are your parents in this little drama? Do they live in the same home? Are they aware of what is happening under their roof? Can you talk with your parents to get their support/assistance?

And, what is it that you fear most about telling your brother?

Him trying to fight his friend and losing

Only if you have DEFINITE PROOF whats the best way to go about doing it ??

Do you bring both people together ??

Text them ??

The person alone ??

I need ideas thanks

I haven't read all the info but would it be possible to tell him anonymously? Create throw away email account and state facts what happened and provide guidance on he should verify?

I haven't read all the info but would it be possible to tell him anonymously? Create throw away email account and state facts what happened and provide guidance on he should verify?

Don't do this. He is your brother - he deserves to hear the truth from you. Not an anonymous email that is the equivalent of unverified gossip.

If he is hotheaded and stupid enough to go starting a fight with his friend... Well then, that is his decision. You can't control how your brother will react any more than you can control the fact that his girlfriend is cheating on him.

He really does deserve the truth. And again, where are your parents in this drama? Is this all happening in their home?

Tell your younger brother & your parents that you will be telling the older brother. Then tell the older brother (the victim) alone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Don't do this. He is your brother - he deserves to hear the truth from you. Not an anonymous email that is the equivalent of unverified gossip.

If he is hotheaded and stupid enough to go starting a fight with his friend... Well then, that is his decision. You can't control how your brother will react any more than you can control the fact that his girlfriend is cheating on him.

He really does deserve the truth. And again, where are your parents in this drama? Is this all happening in their home?

Yes in OUR home too. Theyre ****ing now?????

Yes in OUR home too. Theyre ****ing now?????

Do you have a dog or a cat? You need to bust into the room, screaming 'has anyone seen Fido/Fifi? OMG, what's going on in here?! Mom, dad, I think someone has broken into our house!'

Then watch them scatter. :D

• Like 1
  • Author
Do you have a dog or a cat? You need to bust into the room, screaming 'has anyone seen Fido/Fifi? OMG, what's going on in here?! Mom, dad, I think someone has broken into our house!'

Then watch them scatter. :D

Im just waiting for them to get caught

Wow, I would think my sister really hated me and had no respect or consideration at all for me if she didn't tell me.

• Like 1
Im just waiting for them to get caught

Then set them up to be caught by your parents. Do not let your other brother catch them or you will lose both brothers.

You have a responsibility here! Wouldn't you want your brothers to tell you if they knew your BF was cheating on you?

• Author
Then set them up to be caught by your parents. Do not let your other brother catch them or you will lose both brothers.

You have a responsibility here! Wouldn't you want your brothers to tell you if they knew your BF was cheating on you?

How will I lose both brothers if he catches them ??

This **** right here is crazy like really??

If your brother walks in on his little brother banging his GF he may very well kill them both. That is not hyperbole. In a fit of jealous rage, seeing them having sex, more then one person has committed murder. It is the very definition & the classic example of manslaughter. If something like that happened, the cheater brother would be dead & the big brother would be in jail. You will then lose both brothers. Do you really want that on your conscious? Don't scoff & say my brother would never do that. Given the right circumstances all people are capable of murder. If you don't know that you have no meaningful understanding of human nature.

The fact that this has gone on so long with you keeping their dirty little secret make you complicit in all the pain.

You may lose both brothers anyway. The cheater will inappropriately call you a rat for telling on him (but he will eventually get over it.) The heartbroken brother will call you disloyal for not telling him. He will never get over that betrayal & may kick you out of his life forever, painting you with the same brush as the cheater.

It's your choice but IMO you really need to stand up & do the right thing. Alas I don't think you have a clue what that means.

• Like 1

Just my opinion but if I had a sister that knew my younger brother was banging my girlfriend but didn't tell me, I would have as much hate for her as the POS that was my brother. You know that your older brother will find out at some point and your relationship with the good brother is going to suffer terminally. Why would you choose to defend the cheating girlfriend over your brother? Keeping information this destructive from someone you love makes you their accomplice, sorry. Doing nothing will come back and bite you in the a$$.

• Like 3
They've already been caught - by you!

Stephanie, you are an adult. As an adult, sometimes we have to do the right thing, even when it is hard. You must tell either your brother or your parents.

• Like 2

AA makes a good point, choosing to do nothing, choosing to remain undecided, choosing to wait to take action, these are all still decisions and actions. Inaction is an action.

• Author
AA makes a good point, choosing to do nothing, choosing to remain undecided, choosing to wait to take action, these are all still decisions and actions. Inaction is an action.

Thats true