Why women don't approach?

Let me first say this is an extreme minority of women and not at all reflective of most but there are some who will accuse you of harassment for simply saying hello or good morning. They hate men period and any action will be seen through a hostile lens.

Sounds like idiocy insane. No wonder so may guys there hope they'll to do the work.

Thank God here you would probably still get a big smile and if she wasn't interested a thanks but no thank you but l have a bf , h , or whatever . And then she'd tell her friends because it still made her day none the less.

• Like 1

This is a sample size of one introverted female, I don't approach anyone even if it's for friendship. I'm lucky to have enough guys who approach so I don't need to break out of my comfort zone.

2.50 a gallon

In the looks department, I was a short and skinny 5. However, early in my dating years I learned how to talk to a woman.

I also had a life is fun attitude, which woman seem to pick up on.

You would be surprised at the number of good looking women that have approached me over the years. Many times I have met a woman, thought she was out of my league in the looks department, to be later shocked when they asked me out and yes even propositioned me. And that includes my Ex-wife a 5' 10" straw berry blonde, total fold out material.

We met at the apartment pool and began to talk. Half an hour later needing a new drink and offering her one she followed me back to my apartment. Upon closing the door she took off her top and propositioned me.

Oh, I have been shot down countless times. I live near a beach town and all of us would hang out here as teenagers. When I was 15 or so, my group of buddies elected me to be the one to talk to the ladies. We would just walk the boardwalk and they'd send me to talk to whatever hot or interesting looking ladies they saw. I was laughed at, insulted, turned down nicely, you name it. I have been shot down any way a girl can imagine. After a while, I no longer cared. I started to notice that once I no longer cared, I put off some kind of vibe that made me more successful. That is still some of the best advice a guy can take when it comes to talking to women; be nonchalant.

Shyt sounds brutal.

But don't worry been shot a few times too.

Funny though , you reminded me, when l was 15 l'd be sitting behind my gf friend on her horse, obviously instead of her behind me on mine because l was no dummy.

l'll leave the rest haha.

But hey , in groups of guys yeppa , no way to get the girls.

Sometimes l'd be the only guy in a group of 10 chicks back then , well girls, now that's what l'm talking about.

Ahh the days.:bunny:

Edited by Chilli
  • Like 1
This is a sample size of one introverted female, I don't approach anyone even if it's for friendship. I'm lucky to have enough guys who approach so I don't need to break out of my comfort zone.

And don;t worry you'd be the only one in a pack l would go for because of that too.

Actually , when l think about it though that would depend on whether it was because you don't have to , or because of your beliefs ,

l'd observe for awhile back when and make up my mind which first.

Let me first say this is an extreme minority of women and not at all reflective of most but there are some who will accuse you of harassment for simply saying hello or good morning. They hate men period and any action will be seen through a hostile lens.

How did you know where I live? ;)

In the looks department, I was a short and skinny 5. However, early in my dating years I learned how to talk to a woman.

I also had a life is fun attitude, which woman seem to pick up on.

You would be surprised at the number of good looking women that have approached me over the years. Many times I have met a woman, thought she was out of my league in the looks department, to be later shocked when they asked me out and yes even propositioned me. And that includes my Ex-wife a 5' 10" straw berry blonde, total fold out material.

We met at the apartment pool and began to talk. Half an hour later needing a new drink and offering her one she followed me back to my apartment. Upon closing the door she took off her top and propositioned me.

Ok, but in the end what happened with the drink? You left that part out.

2.50 a gallon

The drink? I don't recall. But I did turn down her offer of sex. She was extremely good looking and used to getting her way with men, and that drove her nuts.

• Like 1
t some point, most of us have tried to pursue men... I tried it. It doesn't work.

I've tried it and it does work. Not 100% success of course, but nothing in life is guaranteed. You might want to try a different technique.

• Like 1
The quote is a common myth. It's simply not true. That you have to sit and wait is simply not true either. Also, the suggestion of power imbalance in dating favoring the man is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. Most women can get sex any night of the week. Most men have to work for weeks to get to that point.

okay, but you're talking about sex. Sure, she'll get sex is she pursues, but not a commitment.

Edited by Fair
I've tried it and it does work. Not 100% success of course, but nothing in life is guaranteed. You might want to try a different technique.

I know a number of couples where the woman pursued the man

Also, even if women started asking men out, it doesn't mean any particular man will be asked out.

I'll be honest and say I don't find most men sexy on a purely physical level. I wouldn't be sexually attracted to men and wanting to ask out everyday guy. If you're cold approaching, you're mostly going on someone's looks.

Don't worry l don't find most women sexy either , not even close , very few in fact.

But nope , even though no one here understands it but when l say looks have nothing to do with it l mean it's about the person, about the person you see in her face and ways and mannerisms and if you do like her enough to get to know her , in who she is , her soul.

But then people will say well how do you know that when you don't even know her, yet well you can , you can see it , easily and it's usually right.

So looks are one thing yeah sure, but if l watch her for a few minutes l'll know a lot about who she is and whether l like her. lf l don't like that looks go out the window anyway.

Or if your listening to a person talk on a forum , even in just a few lines , one line or an idea even , l know if l'd like her or not.

looks are like the eyes ,a doorway only to the soul first of all, without me liking that at least just as much and hopefully even much much more, l'm not interested.

Edited by Chilli
  • Like 1

This is how I see women. I like a woman that is well groomed and has her own sense of style.

I also love a woman that is warm and humours towards me and makes an effort to communicate that towards me.

Put it this way. The less I have to work at getting us together, just to go out. The more I find my attraction to her grows. I don't initially have this Lets have sex right off the bat vibe towards more women. Lets have an interesting coversation that stays with me is more important.

I saw the health store woman today. I was sizing her up in my head. I am 47. She has to be at least 27 or 28. She had a ring that look tiny on her left hand, but I don't know if its an engagement ring.

I have some sort of mental block when it comes to women. Its like I can't really get around to asking them out. I want to know the score first. All I know is that she has a big dog. The Dog sometimes sleep with her. I don't want to make things strange. She was nice, but something in me said. I don't know how to transition asking her out.

I have too much going on in my head. I frequent the shop a lot on a monthly basis. She range me up. I don't how to make a transition to asking her out. I don't want things awkward. If she had a husband/BF. Would she not mention it in someway while talking to me.

I grew up with my Parents fighting so much verbally, that I don't have them as role modals as far as emulating a couple. I have some friends that I do. Yet I don't know what to say. I did mention the Jazz festival. There was no inquiry about it. I guess I could go next week and talk one more time and then ask for the sake of asking, but my instincts are off on this one. She did ring me up and not shoo me off to another cashier. Once again. All I know is that she has her own big dog that sleeps with her sometimes. She goes to a dog park. She works at the health store. Thats it.

I don't know what type of phobia I have when it comes to asking out women, unless I know them for ahwhile. If we don't get together I will b alright. Funny thing. When it comes to friendship. My instincts are intact and on the money.

bathtub-row

I know you’re a guy but I’m going to recommend a chick book - “Getting to I Do”. The reason I suggest it is so that you’ll understand the reason this thing about a guy approaching first has been in place for centuries, designed by nature. As my much as a lot of men seem to think it’s about winning or losing, it really has to do with the guy and his genetic make-up; and how things tend to go sideways when it’s messed with. Great book for understanding this dynamic. The truth is, if more guys read relationship books, the more they’d understand this kind of thing.