What do you suggest I do next?

UpwardForward
Hey everyone,

Just an update. I desperately I caved in because I wanted closure. She told me she left because 1- she tired of hiding the relationship. 2- she’s not sure if she’s pregnant 3- she wants to focus on school and career. Don’t get me wrong, these are all valid reason unfortunately they aren’t the main reason. She left me last summer because of her parents and told me it’s cause she never loved me( parents made her say it) by the way we aren’t children we are in are mid 20s.

Deep down I know the real reason is because she told her father she wouldn’t see me then went behind his back and let me stay in her apartment. Then one night around 5-6am a flashlight illuminated the blinds and you can tell someone was trying to look inside. Next morning, she freaks out kicks me out her apartment with no where to go. Blocks me.

It’s extremely painful but now it all makes sense. I can finally try to move on. Until I can provide for her solely is when she will be open. At this point I’m just truly hurt ya know? I don’t care who it is.. I would never kick her out with no where to go. It wouldn’t be so much an issue if I had my wallet, but I was unable to get cash, or I didn’t have an Id. I couldn’t go back to my home state, so I had to rely on her for about 2 weeks until I got my documents. Luckily, I got them the day after she kicked me out, so I slept at a shelter. I just don’t see how someone could be so cruel ya know. I guess I’ll never know.

She said she is not sure if she is pregnant.

What was it about her explanations this time, that made it easier for you to move on ... than before?

• Author
Somethinglovely
I know your pain, dude...

I used to have almost the same problem. My ex GF-s did disapprove me and it led to our break up during December. We were living together for almost half an year. We had 2-3 fights after which she was leaving me for minor and solvable issues but then comming back (because I was the person who was fighting for our relationship). At the beginning of December she left me again, telling me that she had a secret from me. An unpleasant thing that could be solved but it didn't matter at this point. I was devastated and continued trying to contact her. I got no response to no one of my messages or calls. On Christmas she responded to my call and told me that it was better to leave her, wishing me all the best for the Hollidays & etc. I had no other choice so I followed her decision. 2 weeks later there was a viber message from her for my Name day. I got pissed off because she was who told me to stop contacting her and to let her go and now she was sending me nice words for my Name day. We had a fight on the phone when she told me that her secret was that her parents did disapprove me.They did also disapprove her ex BF and their son's (i.e. my ex GF's brother) fiance as well. However, we met in private and we reunited.

She kept our reunion in a secret for her parents and it took a month and a half to tell her mother about me and 1 month more to tell her father as well. During the time I was really supportive and caring for her, her exams, I was driving her here and there and trying to do my best for her. The problem was that each weekend she was visiting her parents at her home in their town so I had to stay alone. I'm 26 and she's 24 and it was really miserable for not having even a single weekend together and staying late in bed or going somewhere in the country, for example. She even admitted that she was leaving me because she was forced by her parents to break up with me. Although I was supporting even her mother who was suffering by a pre-cancer state and even offered to stay at my home during her treatment in my town so she won't pay for anything and she could be with her daughter (my ex GF). During the end of March this year, we visited her family again. The father behaved like a f*cking as*h*le by almost not speaking with me and leaving me behind his back during the family dinner while I was trying my best to make a good impression and to change their opinion for me. I felt awuful and miserable so I told it to my ex GF. She got angry and told me that it's her father's home so he could do whatever he wanted. I got really upset and disappointed for not protecting me and that was the moment when my feelings for her started fading away. After we've returned back home, she started to accuse me everyday for this and that - I've forgotten to do something or I've interrupted her while she has been speaking. Everytime I told her that I have enough of her mumbling, she was threatening me to leave me. I was trying to make nice gestures for her and the only thing I was receiving was a single "thank you, my dear". But when I've done something wrong (I mean little things, not a real issue) I was receiving tirads of accusements blah-blah-blah and when I was telling her that I can't bear it anymore, she was responding with the same words: Ok, I'll leave you and so we will solve our problems. I was always trying to tell her that I loved her and that's not the way how the problems are fixed but it didn't matter. 2 weeks ago I realized that I've enough of mumbling and threatening me so when she threatened me to leave me for 546546546546821321345-time, I pointed her the door and told her that the choice was hers. She started crying and left me. Since this moment I'm maintaining a NC behavior.

So... I've realized that I'm more valuable than the person she was trying to convince me that I was. She made me feel that I have no positive sides and that I'm almost useless. Don't stay attached to this kind of persons. Her parents are her family and she's psychologicaly dependent on them and their opinion. You can't fight your entire life for someone's opinion (I mean her father) when this person has no intentions to see the real YOU. Whatever you do, he would see only flaws. If you save someone from a burning house, he would say that you have done it just to steal this person's wallet during your act of breavery. The fault is hers for not protecting you and staying next to you, telling her parents that you're her choice and that they should respect you. I understand that you love her a lot but she's dependent on them and she'll follow their will. Trying to change their opinion of you is like digging out a rotten corpse out of the graveyard and trying to resuscitate it and to hope it will happen. Let them go and make yourself a better and successful person and make them sorry for not accepting you as their son in law.

I’m moved by your story thank you so much. It weirdly similar to mine. Her parents literally tried to destroy me. When she was 20 she drank in my room and pasted out. The fact that she didn’t answer her phone they called police and they came to my apartment. Next hung you know, I’m being arrested for providing alcohol. This incident happen 2 years ago. Even after, I desperately reached out. She went blcocked me from everything and left me in jail. Months later I reunited but, like all I ever want is communication but she makes me feel worthless. Even now, we are in LC and she’s distant , cold, acts super busy while just a week ago. She loved me. Now she doesn’t want me near her. And for what? Even when I try in my head to reason out her words they don’t make sense. If I ask hey, why? She said it was me being negative about my life. There was a point where I only told her important information that really bothered me.

However, it got to point where she told me, “ look I’m yours, tell me every detail, every pain, your pain is my pain. I told her I’ll try be open which I’ve done over years. Told her everything, if I had a ****ty day, if I was depressed ext. eventually she just broke up with me because she saying I’m always bring neg energy. Guys I have scarficed my life, my heart and my career for this girl. For the love a god, idk why I can’t shake it that she’s treating me this way. LC is useless all she does is act like she doesn’t care or is neutral about everything I say. To be completely honest, I just want her realize that her actions have a huge impact on my behavior. I want her realize it’s not fair what she does to me. I desperately try to prove myself to her, I never feel good enough. She just always leaves me. This can make a person feel utterly useless and worthless. :(

• Author
Somethinglovely
She said she is not sure if she is pregnant.

What was it about her explanations this time, that made it easier for you to move on ... than before?

I realize that no matter what I say or do it won’t ever be good enough. All my attempts to get her to talk about the situation have utterly failed. I come if as crazy and needy. I could never keep her no matter if I was perfect. Family is important to her and she feels like I can’t be part of her life cause they won’t accept me. Simply because the color of my skin. No matter what I do, what I achieve it will never be good enough. I’ve always chased her , through her getting arrested, from threatening me, for saying harsh and mean things. Despite this I’ve always made her my priority. I can’t fight anymore, she gives me absolutely no hope.

• Author
Somethinglovely
Wait a minute - she might be pregnant? With you or someone else?

Mine. She’s only been realtionship with just me her who life. I was her first kiss, first sexual experience, first everything. I wanted to make her first time for everything special so I did my best to make her happy. I was patient didn’t rush her virginity. I was all in all a respectful loyal boyfriend. She fell deeply in love with me where now she’s saying that she’s too in love to be with me. She reverts then says, that I’m negative all the time. The only thing that bothers me which for the love of god, idk why she won’t explain. Is guys , I literally do everything she says. At first, I did things the way I thought was right but when she didn’t approve immediately, I sat down and thought I don’t want the relationship to go south. I want to cater to all her needs. So without an hesitation or confrontation I change. One example would be, during sex. I tend to go a little bit overboard. So she told me to stop and be sweet sometimes. Which I do, then later flips and says I want you to make me feel used and like to your pet. So I do whatever she ask. Then she flips once more and says I’m abusing her and she doesn’t want be treated like trash. It really ****s with my head because I feel like even if I do what she ask it’s never enough. If I have an issue and I explain. If she doesn’t perceive it correctly the first time I’m out the door. I tried to make realize that what she’s doing is unfair and it’s not right. All she does is skip over all I say and said I don’t want to be with you. Stop texting. You get why I’m acting this way? I’ve acxepted everything, it’s hust I don’t see where I went wrong in terms of how I acted. I understand that I was sad for a while how could I not be? I lost my job, my ability to go school because I had pay for attorney because she wanted a drink. I literally have nothing guys anymore. I lost my only lover, my only friend and my life. It will take me years to build myself up from this.

• Author
Somethinglovely
I know your pain, dude...

I used to have almost the same problem. My ex GF-s did disapprove me and it led to our break up during December. We were living together for almost half an year. We had 2-3 fights after which she was leaving me for minor and solvable issues but then comming back (because I was the person who was fighting for our relationship). At the beginning of December she left me again, telling me that she had a secret from me. An unpleasant thing that could be solved but it didn't matter at this point. I was devastated and continued trying to contact her. I got no response to no one of my messages or calls. On Christmas she responded to my call and told me that it was better to leave her, wishing me all the best for the Hollidays & etc. I had no other choice so I followed her decision. 2 weeks later there was a viber message from her for my Name day. I got pissed off because she was who told me to stop contacting her and to let her go and now she was sending me nice words for my Name day. We had a fight on the phone when she told me that her secret was that her parents did disapprove me.They did also disapprove her ex BF and their son's (i.e. my ex GF's brother) fiance as well. However, we met in private and we reunited.

She kept our reunion in a secret for her parents and it took a month and a half to tell her mother about me and 1 month more to tell her father as well. During the time I was really supportive and caring for her, her exams, I was driving her here and there and trying to do my best for her. The problem was that each weekend she was visiting her parents at her home in their town so I had to stay alone. I'm 26 and she's 24 and it was really miserable for not having even a single weekend together and staying late in bed or going somewhere in the country, for example. She even admitted that she was leaving me because she was forced by her parents to break up with me. Although I was supporting even her mother who was suffering by a pre-cancer state and even offered to stay at my home during her treatment in my town so she won't pay for anything and she could be with her daughter (my ex GF). During the end of March this year, we visited her family again. The father behaved like a f*cking as*h*le by almost not speaking with me and leaving me behind his back during the family dinner while I was trying my best to make a good impression and to change their opinion for me. I felt awuful and miserable so I told it to my ex GF. She got angry and told me that it's her father's home so he could do whatever he wanted. I got really upset and disappointed for not protecting me and that was the moment when my feelings for her started fading away. After we've returned back home, she started to accuse me everyday for this and that - I've forgotten to do something or I've interrupted her while she has been speaking. Everytime I told her that I have enough of her mumbling, she was threatening me to leave me. I was trying to make nice gestures for her and the only thing I was receiving was a single "thank you, my dear". But when I've done something wrong (I mean little things, not a real issue) I was receiving tirads of accusements blah-blah-blah and when I was telling her that I can't bear it anymore, she was responding with the same words: Ok, I'll leave you and so we will solve our problems. I was always trying to tell her that I loved her and that's not the way how the problems are fixed but it didn't matter. 2 weeks ago I realized that I've enough of mumbling and threatening me so when she threatened me to leave me for 546546546546821321345-time, I pointed her the door and told her that the choice was hers. She started crying and left me. Since this moment I'm maintaining a NC behavior.

So... I've realized that I'm more valuable than the person she was trying to convince me that I was. She made me feel that I have no positive sides and that I'm almost useless. Don't stay attached to this kind of persons. Her parents are her family and she's psychologicaly dependent on them and their opinion. You can't fight your entire life for someone's opinion (I mean her father) when this person has no intentions to see the real YOU. Whatever you do, he would see only flaws. If you save someone from a burning house, he would say that you have done it just to steal this person's wallet during your act of breavery. The fault is hers for not protecting you and staying next to you, telling her parents that you're her choice and that they should respect you. I understand that you love her a lot but she's dependent on them and she'll follow their will. Trying to change their opinion of you is like digging out a rotten corpse out of the graveyard and trying to resuscitate it and to hope it will happen. Let them go and make yourself a better and successful person and make them sorry for not accepting you as their son in law.

Your story really help me a lot. If it’s possible I would like to chat further.

I'm here for you, dude. You can send mi private messages if you want. As I told you, the main fault is in her parents and mostly in her herself.

Her parents are guilty for interfering so much with her life and she's guilty for letting them to do it. As I told you, she's dependent on them. Financially and mostly psychologically. She may be afraid that if she leaves them for you, you could leave her during next fight or for someone else or for another reason. And in such a case she would be left alone without you and with no family as well. They are, they have ever been and they will be the constant members of her family. No matter how much she does love you, she could replace you at one moment but she couldn't do the same with them because they're her own parents. You can't change that so you could change only your attitude to the problem. And that's the thing that you should do! Go in NC and heal your wounds. Take your time as much as you need. One day you will meet someone else who will treat you well and will put you before her family if it's needed. She can't love you this much if she's constantly leaving you for them. If she did love you so much, she would protect you, no matter what would it cost to her. And her parents would reconcile with her decision. If she has ever shown even one insecurity about you in front of them, they would have been using it as a weapon against you yourself. Then you and your ex-GF would have a fight. She would tell them about it and their response would be kinda: hey, we told you that he's a bad person but you didn't listen to us! - They would do it for causing insecurities in her to you + threatening her that they would leave her if she doesn't leave you. She starts thinking that you're not this worthy and that they have right + the fear of abandonment from her parents. And the things are already f*ck*d up as hell.

Somethinglovely

You are hoping all over the place in time & geography.

Let's get a few things straight first. Where are you, as in country? Nepal, home or somewhere else? I'm not asking you to disclose your location on a public message board but you wrote something about being in her country without your wallet, credit cards or ID & therefor unable to fly home. Has that been resolved? You then mentioned getting kicked out her apartment & sleeping in the lobby of student housing. So let's start with basic safety: do you have your ID / wallet back & are you safe?

If not, do the following: go to your country's nearest embassy & ask for help. In the alternative get help from the school if you are a student.

Now as for her, you have to let go. You two have kept this relationship going far longer then I would have thought possible considering the obstacles you have faced. Remember her parents had you ARRESTED 3 years ago. Do you not understand how much they hate you? These people are going to pull out all the stops to prevent you from marrying their daughter. She has defied them for a long time, longer then I would have thought possible but as she ages she is realizing that she has to choose: her family or you. The cultural pressure is too much to bear. She's trying to let you down gently saying it's about finding herself & focusing on her studies but the deep down reality is she's exhausted. She isn't able to pick you. Her fling with her sexy exotic foreign BF is ending as she contemplates graduation because you can't be her forever. Sorry.

Get yourself together. Use the breathing & grounding techniques. Eat something & possibly get into therapy. Somewhere in here you mentioned your fear of being alone. That is probably driving you to stay in this relationship that isn't working.

• Author
Somethinglovely
Somethinglovely

You are hoping all over the place in time & geography.

Let's get a few things straight first. Where are you, as in country? Nepal, home or somewhere else? I'm not asking you to disclose your location on a public message board but you wrote something about being in her country without your wallet, credit cards or ID & therefor unable to fly home. Has that been resolved? You then mentioned getting kicked out her apartment & sleeping in the lobby of student housing. So let's start with basic safety: do you have your ID / wallet back & are you safe?

If not, do the following: go to your country's nearest embassy & ask for help. In the alternative get help from the school if you are a student.

Now as for her, you have to let go. You two have kept this relationship going far longer then I would have thought possible considering the obstacles you have faced. Remember her parents had you ARRESTED 3 years ago. Do you not understand how much they hate you? These people are going to pull out all the stops to prevent you from marrying their daughter. She has defied them for a long time, longer then I would have thought possible but as she ages she is realizing that she has to choose: her family or you. The cultural pressure is too much to bear. She's trying to let you down gently saying it's about finding herself & focusing on her studies but the deep down reality is she's exhausted. She isn't able to pick you. Her fling with her sexy exotic foreign BF is ending as she contemplates graduation because you can't be her forever. Sorry.

Get yourself together. Use the breathing & grounding techniques. Eat something & possibly get into therapy. Somewhere in here you mentioned your fear of being alone. That is probably driving you to stay in this relationship that isn't working.

I live in new york and I visited texas to see her. I used ti be a student at her university, but couldn't focus or finish after I got arrested. It was extremely traumatic so I moved back with my parents in NY. When I came to texas, I stayed for about 2 weeks to make sure she was okay. I dropped my school and my job yet again just left with the little money I had in my pocket and backpack. Everything was fine, but she had a trip to nepal after that her parents planned. I was really supportive, I said I want you be okay and to see your home country after for so long. I was suppose to leave May 4 and I lost my wallet heading to the airport.( I thought it was fate for me to stay, ending up being worse). At that point I couldn't fly on any domestic flights without some form of ID or credit card. I contacted her, she immediately said come back. I have to leave for nepal in about a week, but you can stay at my apartment until you get your documents mailed from NY to TX.

I was grateful and relived, everything was fine I ws very suportive while she was in nepal we kept in touch even though there was huge time gap. Then the whole flashlight incident happen, I told her It might be your dad trying look into the apartment, but im not sure. A day latter her mood starts to switch, she's got more distant and wanted me to leave as soon as I got my documents. I agreed and thanked her for her kindness. This is where I messed up: I was so concerned about her I asked was she okay? She sounds different. She explains shes not happy in general just leave her alone and leave when I can. I push and push for more because I don't understand why she is acting this way. Then she completely goes haywire and says I'm tired of helping you , I need you to leave right now. Here's where I start panicking, I say: baby you offered that I could stay and next min you tell me to leave, why are you treating me like this? I have no ID, no money, no credit card nothing. She calls the complex office and they kick me out. I slept in a shelter for a few days until I figured out how to get my cards. Now, I'm in NY again. It's just shocking and down right cruel what she did. I don't believe she realizes how much physiological trauma this caused.

I'm not perfect, we did have fights but it was always about being together. She had to get separate phones, couldn't talk to me on weekends when she went home. My number was forever blocked because her parents permanently blocked it. We had to use apps such as fb or snapchat to call and text. Her parents have called me every racial name in their book. They have threatened me and my life. I stand up for her and for myself always. I feel worthless you know like no matter what I do is never good enough.

• Author
Somethinglovely
I'm here for you, dude. You can send mi private messages if you want. As I told you, the main fault is in her parents and mostly in her herself.

Her parents are guilty for interfering so much with her life and she's guilty for letting them to do it. As I told you, she's dependent on them. Financially and mostly psychologically. She may be afraid that if she leaves them for you, you could leave her during next fight or for someone else or for another reason. And in such a case she would be left alone without you and with no family as well. They are, they have ever been and they will be the constant members of her family. No matter how much she does love you, she could replace you at one moment but she couldn't do the same with them because they're her own parents. You can't change that so you could change only your attitude to the problem. And that's the thing that you should do! Go in NC and heal your wounds. Take your time as much as you need. One day you will meet someone else who will treat you well and will put you before her family if it's needed. She can't love you this much if she's constantly leaving you for them. If she did love you so much, she would protect you, no matter what would it cost to her. And her parents would reconcile with her decision. If she has ever shown even one insecurity about you in front of them, they would have been using it as a weapon against you yourself. Then you and your ex-GF would have a fight. She would tell them about it and their response would be kinda: hey, we told you that he's a bad person but you didn't listen to us! - They would do it for causing insecurities in her to you + threatening her that they would leave her if she doesn't leave you. She starts thinking that you're not this worthy and that they have right + the fear of abandonment from her parents. And the things are already f*ck*d up as hell.

Is there truly no hope in situations like these? I comprised so much, her parents have permanently blocked my phone for 2 yrs. When she would go home for weekends I couldn't text her. I had to use texting apps because her phone was being constantly tracked by hear parents. They track her location and read her messages. I told her leaving me won't change anything they still won't ever trust you because you went behind their back multiple times to talk to me. Our relationship has been rocky, partly why I want it to work is because I feel like I have no control over my relationship.

I felt like I was dating her parents as well. Last winter I went to Colorado with her and planned a wonderful trip. It was perfect in everyway. I wanted her to escape her parents house and come which she did. When she got back and tried to go in, her parents kicked her out there and then. She was stranded like I was, I couldn't help her because I spent excess over 4k on the trip and I just couldn't help being far away. I kept her on the phone until she figured out a place to stay.

It just sucks she makes me feel just useless even if I work my ass off save and pay for an entire trip. The fact I couldn't help her in that moment she would bring it up. " well I got kicked out too and you couldn't help me". Those were her words when she left me stranded. I told her the difference is you found a place had better means and I didn't even have 1 dollar to buy a sandwish and I was stuck in different state, no friend, no family. To this she replied: Im sure you will find somewhere. Don't contact me again.

My main issue is she she seems to blame me for everything. Even saying, you've opened my eyes to the real world and true love. But, wishes sometimes she never seen this world. ( Meaning she feels bad at times for being with me). I was her first love, first kiss, first sexual encounter. I supported her everyday, gave into her demands on when and where I could see her. I was always on her time. It seems like she doesn't care or is undoubtedly exhausted for trying. Even she was, she should of never gave up on me like that. Not like this, I went through hell not only when she kicked me out but when she left me previously. After I got arrested a while back, I contacted her and nothing. She completely disappeared for several months. I finally see her in library and I tell her, can we talk? She humiliates me infront of her friends and said no leave me alone. So i left, and I drank so much. I went into a spiraling depression. I literally got arrested because of her actions spent time in jail, contacted her and herd nothing. Until I ran into her and her first thought is leave me alone. ( Latter on she says her parents told her to stay away). But my point is, it I dont believe she realizes how much shes hurting me. Even now if I reach out all her text are distant and cold. I will never get answers. How can you get over someone that is is psychologically manipulated by her parents? I can't even after the first break up which was a lot more serious and hurtful it took me 7 months to think clearly. Now, I back in same position. I just wish she would see that I have gave everything and I didn't deserve this

UpwardForward

I'm guessing that either her parents have a strong financial hold on her (or other threats), or she has someone else, or she is no longer enamored with you due to circumstances.

In the meantime, do you think she is pregnant? Could this have scared her?

Or is it still about just you and your feelings?

• Author
Somethinglovely

My ex left me about 2 weeks ago and I miss her dearly. She was stressed about her life and her family and couldn’t deal with the relationship. Are there any success stories of second chances? Currently I’m in No contact because she’s ignoring me. I’m staying busy doing what I need to do. She’s on my mind 24.7 and I’ve been through a lot of break ups. I know these thoughts subside however, this breakup wasn’t normal. I know want to be with her for rest of my life and I’m making steps to become a better version of myself. I’m respecting her and giving her her space but I feel like she will never reach out.

My ex left me about 2 weeks ago and I miss her dearly. She was stressed about her life and her family and couldn’t deal with the relationship. Are there any success stories of second chances? Currently I’m in No contact because she’s ignoring me. I’m staying busy doing what I need to do. She’s on my mind 24.7 and I’ve been through a lot of break ups. I know these thoughts subside however, this breakup wasn’t normal. I know want to be with her for rest of my life and I’m making steps to become a better version of myself. I’m respecting her and giving her her space but I feel like she will never reach out.

Assume she won't and focus on yourself. Don't initiate any contact. Move on. When you fall out of the boat, stop rowing. Swim to shore instead. Focus on yourself. That's your best chance, then if she contacts you take it slow.

Challenge your own thinking about whether you really want to be with someone who has rejected you, and now wants to ignore you. In most cases, that's not sensible.

Edited by fredflint

Somethinglovely, I remember your previous thread: your relationship was a complete train wreck.

I suspect you're just lonely rather than wanting and her nonsense back in your life. I really hope you can decide that you want better than this rotten relationship.

As I told you, you should let her go. I already told you my story about me and my ex GF and that her parents disapproved me too. We broke up for first time in the beginning ot December. I tried to contact her all the possible ways and to be supportive. 3 weeks later it was Christmas when she responded that she doesn't want to speak with me anymore and I should leave her alone. So I went in NC and 2 weeks later after Christmas, she texted me. We reunited after all in all 1 month of not seeing and it lasted for 4 months. During the last month she was constantly unhappy and mumbling for this and that and constantly accusing me for stupidish things and threatening me that she would leave me if I can't bear with her behavior. In the end I had enough of it so when she did threaten me to leave me for who-the-f*ck-knows-th time, I pointed her the door and she left in tears.

Her behavior was sort of like before the prior break-up. I don't know if it's the same reason (her parents forcing her to leave me) and I already don't care. I'm tired of playing games and guessing her and her parents' intentions.

Today are 3 weeks since our separation and I'm happy that I'm free and out of this insoluble drama scene with her and her parents. Move on dude, you're more worthy. Find someone who would be proud of you instead hiding you in the shadows like a criminal. She won't leave her parents for you and they will NEVER EVER accept you in their family. And be happy for it. Only a cruel person could put you in the jail with no guilt. Remember that her parents are full of hate to you and they would continue trying to ruin your relationship and your (not her daughter's ) life as well. Stay away and heal your wounds.

Edited by ItIsNotMe