Does he care about me?

• Author
natashalove
Impossible to say since none of us are mind readers. I think your best option is to just ask him. Are you opposed to this?

No. I want to talk and resolve this issue. But I dont see him much and unless I catch him by himself, this kind of talk wont be happening as its a case of romance which we cant discuss in front of lots of people

No. I want to talk and resolve this issue. But I dont see him much and unless I catch him by himself, this kind of talk wont be happening as its a case of romance which we cant discuss in front of lots of people

I say this a bit tongue in cheek, but serious... Is there nobody else that you can date?

Why would you ever want to be with this guy, who is clearly looking for trouble... and has clearly demonstrated by his ACTIONS (which speak louder than words) that his buddies and his cause come first.

• Author
natashalove
I say this a bit tongue in cheek, but serious... Is there nobody else that you can date?

Why would you ever want to be with this guy, who is clearly looking for trouble... and has clearly demonstrated by his ACTIONS (which speak louder than words) that his buddies and his cause come first.

I cant help whom I like :/ If it was that easy I would have dropped him long time ago. I have given up all of my hope. He's shown some change but i dont know why. Why do u think he has softened his attitude?

I dont care about his buddies. I just care about him.
Sorry, going around and creating uproars in society just for the heck of it is not a hobby, it's an illegal activity. He enjoys chaos, confrontation, violence. It speaks loud about his poor character and what are his priorities.

How can you 'care' about him you've never even had a conversation with him!! He could be the dummest of all the dumbs.

His behaviour began hurting me specially the day I saw him completely ignore me while being so friendly with all other girls.
Looks like he has NO problem speaking to girls when he wants to right? If he can be friendly with other girls why isn't he with you? That's because he does-not-wish-it. If he wanted a normal conversation HE would have one with you!

Then, he was by himself in the library and he was again staring and wanting to talk but I didnt know if he wanted to talk or not and though I kept staring at him, I could not go up to him. He looked furious and left and proceeded to ignore me completely the next day.

If he wanted to talk to you HE WOULD. He is not shy, he is used to speaking to girls. Everything else you are feeling like *he seems to want to talk* and *he seems furious* is all the fruit of your imagination.
I cant help whom I like :/ If it was that easy I would have dropped him long time ago. I have given up all of my hope. He's shown some change but i dont know why. Why do u think he has softened his attitude?

Oh seriously, of course you can help who you like. If he is a troublemaker and doesn't treat you well, I would like to think that your head will tell your heart that he is not a good choice. That's maturity.

Again, I don't know why he has softened his attitude. I personally wouldn't care, because I don't play these kinds of games with men.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic

Do you have his phone number? Can you text him?

• Author
natashalove
Sorry, going around and creating uproars in society just for the heck of it is not a hobby, it's an illegal activity. He enjoys chaos, confrontation, violence. It speaks loud about his poor character and what are his priorities.

How can you 'care' about him you've never even had a conversation with him!! He could be the dummest of all the dumbs.

Looks like he has NO problem speaking to girls when he wants to right? If he can be friendly with other girls why isn't he with you? That's because he does-not-wish-it. If he wanted a normal conversation HE would have one with you!

If he wanted to talk to you HE WOULD. He is not shy, he is used to speaking to girls. Everything else you are feeling like *he seems to want to talk* and *he seems furious* is all the fruit of your imagination.

I mentioned we have talked before so I dont know how you got we havent. And he told me everything about his current life.

And none of it is my imagination. If someone is wanting to talk you can tell so pls stop making assumptions

I cant help whom I like :/ If it was that easy I would have dropped him long time ago.
oh please!! He's just a crush, nothing else. You'll survive. You've never even had a conversation with him.
  • Author
natashalove
oh please!! He's just a crush, nothing else. You'll survive. You've never even had a conversation with him.

We talked before lmao

I mentioned we have talked before so I dont know how you got we havent. And he told me everything about his current life.

And none of it is my imagination. If someone is wanting to talk you can tell so pls stop making assumptions

You need to understand something about men. When they want something they go for it ! They don't let buddies intimidate them, they don't care about your social status, your age, your job or what people would say, they go for it. If a man doesn't make it super clear that he likes you by inviting you out then he doesn't like you that way, simple as that.

You think a big guy like him that goes around making trouble and creating chaos is shy to speak to a girl he likes? c'mon

• Like 2
We talked before lmao

So? you talked and then what? he ignored you each time you came by and his friends were there. What does that say?

And during these conversations did he invite you out? No.

You like him 'that way', can you for a moment accept he doesn't ?

• Author
natashalove
Natasha, has he ever taken you out on a date? Has he kissed you?

If we kissed I wouldnt be here. But yes he took me out for coffee once

If a man is really interested in a woman, he will make it known. Until then, it is best to keep your expectations realistic. Otherwise, you put yourself at risk to be really hurt.

My best advice, to give it time and see how things go... Pay close attention to his ACTIONS, because words mean nothing. Live your life and remember, there are many other men to date.

Be cautious and be smart. Don't get involved with someone who will bring trouble into your life...

• Like 1

He doesn't hold the door for you....he's not into you, nor does he really care.

• Author
natashalove
He doesn't hold the door for you....he's not into you, nor does he really care.

Now he does so lol

donotmicrowave
Yeah sure. Assumptions and not looking at the rest of the story is fact and correct right?

There isn't much to the story whatsoever (looking at what you've shared), it's just you disregarding everything that our lovely posters say and calling everyone out because "he did this and that, so he must like you".

You will not listen to any valid arguments, you haven't done so in any of your threads. If you want to continue being in denial and believe that he TRULY likes you, go for it, good luck. What's the point of wasting other people's time by arguing then?

Edited by donotmicrowave
  • Like 2
  • Author
natashalove
There isn't much to the story whatsoever (looking at what you've shared), it's just you disregarding everything that our lovely posters say and calling everyone out because "he did this and that, so he must like you".

You will not listen to any valid arguments, you haven't done so in any of your threads. If you want to continue being in denial and believe that he TRULY likes you, go for it, good luck. What's the point of wasting other people's time by arguing then?

Well I'm sorry but we met again today and we went on a coffee again. This time he asked me to come. So I think I wasnt in denial

CautiouslyOptimistic
Well I'm sorry but we met again today and we went on a coffee again. This time he asked me to come. So I think I wasnt in denial

Well, that's good. But, I don't know how you can expect people here to not think that with the dribs and drabs of information you provided. Maybe if you sat down and posted the story from beginning to end you'll get better responses. You provided very little information to go on and many of us have told you that.

• Like 1
donotmicrowave

Glad you ignored the main points I made about you not sharing anything whatsoever and being vague. But congratiolations. Though considering that he’s had a hard time simply respecting you.. well, good luck.