Jealous & Being Overprotective

People who don’t particularly enjoy that kind of attention wouldn’t go around broadcasting how she got hit on by random guys. While I have no doubt your gf is hot, it’s safe to say many women who are not particularly sloppy get hit on often.

• Like 1
Me and gf were talking about all the famous men in the news for sexual harassment. She said it happens a lot. One of her places she teaches yoga is a national fitness club. Obviously as yoga teacher she has to wear yoga pants and other form fitting clothing.

She said she gets comments all the time from the male staff at the fitness club - like "looking good today" or "i'd like to be standing next to you in class today" and I am sure there are other comments that she doesn't tell me about. She says she just ignores and keeps walking to the yoga room.

I would never make such comments to ladies I work with. Just because she is in fitness world doesn't give the male staff permission to make such comments. I think I may file an on-line anonymous complaint to the manager.

It's only harassment if the words or actions are unwelcome. Your girlfriend seems to be fine with it and the guys know this. Therefore, they are doing nothing wrong.

As far as you filing a complaint goes, doing this would be completely out of line. If the attention bothers her (which it clearly doesn't) she's more than capable of sorting it out on her own. The fact that you would do it anonymously shows that you know it would be wrong of you to do. If you are truly at the stage of trying to get guys reprimanded or sacked over something which isn't bothering her, you need to be with a different woman.

• Like 2
It's only harassment if the words or actions are unwelcome. Your girlfriend seems to be fine with it and the guys know this. Therefore, they are doing nothing wrong.

As far as you filing a complaint goes, doing this would be completely out of line. If the attention bothers her (which it clearly doesn't) she's more than capable of sorting it out on her own. The fact that you would do it anonymously shows that you know it would be wrong of you to do. If you are truly at the stage of trying to get guys reprimanded or sacked over something which isn't bothering her, you need to be with a different woman.

Well said.

It would be completely inappropriate for you to make an anonymous comment. Your girlfriend is old enough to fight her own battles. You are the only one who seems to think this is a battle worth fighting...

Every time I follow up on this thread, there's this song that pops into my head, Jimmy Soul, 1963. Here's a youtube video with lyrics:

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife."

Maybe you should follow this advice because clearly a beautiful woman causes you serious anxiety and disdain.

Her huge knockers and yoga body and style of dress attracted you to her in the first place, and now that you're in the picture, you're pretty pissed off about all of it.

She is a grown woman who knows how to handle herself. She chose big boobs and paid for them...you can't tell me she didn't know this would draw attention from the opposite (even the same) gender...you don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand this phenomenon. She did this for herself and her self-esteem, and she knew the ramifications. Sex sells, and people use it, flirting or clothing or body. She dresses how she wants to dress, and she's going to show it off if she wants to show it off, and if it benefits her in a professional capacity, she'll use it. She doesn't sound naive about this.

"They're called boobs, Ed."(Erin Brockovich)

If you can't handle the fact that she's beautiful with boobs, pick someone else. If you feel she's too naive and might accidentally fall onto a penis, you need to move on. If you feel her looks will lead her astray and she's a cheater, you need to move on.

Otherwise, embrace the fact this beautiful and intelligent woman chose you and is loyal to you...or..."Get an ugly girl to marry you."

• Like 1