Dating exhaustion

hotpotato

You basically told me not to date hotties bc they'll want only sex, yet most of the men who wanted only sex were far from hotties. That doesn't make sense. Thats what I'm not understanding from you.

I understand you have your experiences. However, I've met men who were wonderful inside and out as well as men who were unattractive or average but we're liars or severely oversexed.

Maybe I can't avoid guys coming onto me strong. I had a random guy come up to me and offer sex. I was wearing a muumuus and at the movies with my popcorn. I had a guy I met in person try to force himself onto me in a fitting room. I had a guy say I was being sexy for him bc I was wearing athletic shorts while walking the park during a heat index of 90°.

I did say that maybe on dates I was being friendly was being misconstrued as being sexual. I am not on dates being overly sexual, wearing red lipstick and 6 inch stilettos, or anything like that.

I said much much more than not dating hotties.

And I'd like to add I have never wore stilettos in my life and I don't wear make-up at all, still there was a phase most men were after sex with me. The way you present yourself is not only about how your dress.

• Like 1
RecentChange

Ok so tell me, where do I meet guys who ride motorcycles if I can't make it to bike night? Other than co or motorcycle dating sites (which I didnt use bc I don't want to date), where do I look? CL wasn't ideal, but either that or hope ups,will deliver a biker to my doorstep.

Also, I LIVE IN A SMALL RURALISH TOWN NOT LA. There are not bikers everywhere waiting for a higher. I've already told you repeatedly that we have biker nights but I can't attend BC THEY ARE ON THURSDAY NIGHTS WHEN I WORK.

Have you tried motorcycle forum boards? In my experience, there are very active forum boards for just about every type of motorsport you can imagine.

What are you wanting to ride? Sport bikes? Harleys?

Also, why does it have to be a guy? There are forum boards for female riders, clubs, outings etc. I am sure there are more here than there, but I bet they have them in your area at well.

Craigslist is just seedy, for EVERYTHING. Its the worst place to try to buy a part for your bike, and its a pretty crappy place to try to meet a friend.

"Strictly platonic" section? Yeah thats basically the "I will wait a week until making a move" section.

Have you ever had friendships with men? Boys in grade school, high school or beyond? I always had close guy friends (best friend in kindergarten was "David"). And I always felt like generally guys connected with me well. Similar interests, similar communication styles. I have NEVER felt like a piece of meat to a guy. All and all, generally my interactions with men are ones where they show me a lot of respect.

I don't know why your experience is so different, but I have to say, you are the common denominator.

• Like 2