I think my girlfriend is a gold digger

I'm dating my girlfriend for a few months and sometimes I think she is a gold digger because everytime we go out she never offers to pay and everytime time we see each other I always pick her up, she has car and never goes to my place with her car! Red flags?

No red flags

Quit yer whinin'

She's letting you be the man and do the leading. So be the man and lead.

• Like 1

Well that sounds like an epic fail

If you want a woman to pay her share then find a woman closer to your age that has an established career.

We talked and I told her everything (of course I didnt call her a gold digger), we had a Huge fight and shes very upset because she said I called her a gold digger, etc. I Didnt say nothing about gold digger!
  • Like 1
newyorker11356
No red flags

Quit yer whinin'

She's letting you be the man and do the leading. So be the man and lead.

Sorry, but it is a red flag (at the very least, a big-time yellow flag) if a woman never even offers to pay at all, assuming she works that is.

TheFinalWord
I'm dating my girlfriend for a few months and sometimes I think she is a gold digger because everytime we go out she never offers to pay and everytime time we see each other I always pick her up, she has car and never goes to my place with her car! Red flags?

It is nice to have the woman at least offer to pay like every 10 dates or so. Or maybe give the tip at the restaurant once in a while. It kind of depends too...when you go out is she ordering really expensive items or are you just taking her to Applebees ;)

• Like 1
Sorry, but it is a red flag (at the very least, a big-time yellow flag) if a woman never even offers to pay at all, assuming she works that is.

Not in this context with this age group of people. I stand by my comment.

Now if he was 50 and she was 45,...then maybe I'd agree. But even then it still depends on what part of the country they are in,...in a big city or more rural,...what their religious and cultural background is,...a lot goes into that.

Try dating an Amish chick from Missouri or Illinois and pick her up with your horse and buggy. Yea, i'm being extreme,...but making a point.

It is nice to have the woman at least offer to pay like every 10 dates or so. Or maybe give the tip at the restaurant once in a while.

I usually offer for them to cover the tip if they say anything to me. I can still feel like I'm doing my job, and they are probably more generous on the tip than I would be so it is a win/win for both of us and the service staff.

happyhusband0005

I guess I am a bit older than you because my opinion is the guy should always pick up the tab.