Should I stop talking to this girl I went on a date with?

Oladeji123

• Author
Ummm, am I the only one that’s shocked by this?

Maybe it’s an age thing, but I’ve never seen a profile of a chick who gave a timeline for sex.

well it was on ok cupid and they ask questions to see if both your answers matches and one of the questions was how long would you wait to have se with your date

Well i borrowed a book from her so i will have to meet her again...when should i ask her out on a second date. How long do i wait?

You already waited too long. Today is Valentine's Day so . . . either embrace & try to get together later; bring her some chocolate ( < $5) or wait until tomorrow to call her but understand in her mind that will mean you blew her off on Valentine's Day.

why would a girl do that though...Why play mind games like that?

Because she thinks you do not like her

• Author
You already waited too long. Today is Valentine's Day so . . . either embrace & try to get together later; bring her some chocolate ( < $5) or wait until tomorrow to call her but understand in her mind that will mean you blew her off on Valentine's Day.

i think shes bus today as she had lectures...and she was telling me about how stresfull things have been regarding her assingments so i was gonna give her a few days, till the weekend before texting her again..

• Author
Because she thinks you do not like her

maybe...when she gave me a full hug, it caught me off guard and i ended up giving her a half hearted one....

I'm telling you if you don't at least reach out to say Happy Valentine's day don't bother calling her over the weekend. If I went on a date with you & you didn't even so much as text me Happy Valentine's Day, I'd never speak to you again. As a general proposition girls care about this fake Hallmark holiday. Ignore it at your own peril.

Even if she had lectures all day she has 15 minutes where you can drop by & hand her a bag of red white & pink M&Ms.

• Like 1
  • Author
I'm telling you if you don't at least reach out to say Happy Valentine's day don't bother calling her over the weekend. If I went on a date with you & you didn't even so much as text me Happy Valentine's Day, I'd never speak to you again. As a general proposition girls care about this fake Hallmark holiday. Ignore it at your own peril.

Even if she had lectures all day she has 15 minutes where you can drop by & hand her a bag of red white & pink M&Ms.

i could send her a happy valentines day message...it may be weird though as weve only met once and it may seem like im coming on strong..plus i live about an hour away so its not easy to just drive up to her and give her a box of chocolates if not i would have done that instead

i could send her a happy valentines day message...it may be weird though as weve only met once and it may seem like im coming on strong..plus i live about an hour away so its not easy to just drive up to her and give her a box of chocolates if not i would have done that instead

I just sent a happy V day message to a girl I'm taking out for the first time tonight (I know, first date Valentines seems crazy but we're not doing dinner and it was the only day that worked). Send a bitmoji text at least.

And next time a girl invites you to her apartment, effing kiss her. You don't have to have sex (I actually have a strict no first date sex rule myself) but she wants you to be at least a little assertive. NOTE: Assertive does not mean rapey. Listen to her verbal and non-verbal cues. But if a date goes well, it's been my experience that women want to be kissed. It confirms or refutes what's been going on in the date (i.e. that she's attracted to you and there's chemistry).

• Like 1
  • Author
I just sent a happy V day message to a girl I'm taking out for the first time tonight (I know, first date Valentines seems crazy but we're not doing dinner and it was the only day that worked). Send a bitmoji text at least.

And next time a girl invites you to her apartment, effing kiss her. You don't have to have sex (I actually have a strict no first date sex rule myself) but she wants you to be at least a little assertive. NOTE: Assertive does not mean rapey. Listen to her verbal and non-verbal cues. But if a date goes well, it's been my experience that women want to be kissed. It confirms or refutes what's been going on in the date (i.e. that she's attracted to you and there's chemistry).

Dammit, now i feel like ive ruined it with her haha..

• Author

So i went on a date with this girl on Tuesday and it was fun.. she told me she had fun and that we should hang out again... but I've just been getting a feeling that she's not really interested in me.. I've always started every text with her.. sometimes she would reply.. other times she wouldn't.. she once didn't reply to my flirty text but replied back to a facebook message i sent not long after that.. im just getting vibes that she probably isn't really interested.. i would have stopped talking to her but i had borrowed a book from her when we first met so i will have to return it to her unless i tell her ill send it by mail instead.. Im thinking of not texting her at all this week and just seeing what happens

Umm....have you actually....asked her out again? :confused:

Instead of trying to figure out her interest level via text, just suggest a second date. Depending on whether she says yes or no, you will have your answer.

ETA: I just read your other thread. She invited you back to her apartment and was giving you all these signs yet you still didn't make a move, and now something like 5 days later you still haven't asked her out again. WAY too much hesitation on your part. It is quite possible that she feels rejected by you. Anyway, my advice above still stands, ask for a 2nd date now, you really should have asked her for a 2nd date earlier though (for one thing). In general you really need to do less analyzing and more doing.

Edited by Imajerk17
  • Author
Umm....have you actually....asked her out again? :confused:

Instead of trying to figure out her interest level via text, just suggest a second date. Depending on whether she says yes or no, you will have your answer.

ETA: I just read your other thread. She invited you back to her apartment and was giving you all these signs yet you still didn't make a move, and now something like 5 days later you still haven't asked her out again. WAY too much hesitation on your part. It is quite possible that she feels rejected by you. Anyway, my advice above still stands, ask for a 2nd date now, you really should have asked her for a 2nd date earlier though (for one thing). In general you really need to do less analyzing and more doing.

I did ask her out again a couple days ago and she said shell have to get back to me on that.. I just saw that as a sign that she doesnt care anymore

Moderation consolidated the dating activities of the thread starter for the past week into one thread giving an overview of their milieu. There may be some overlap and/or duplicate content. Titles remain as written and the latest title becomes the dominant title. Thanks and please continue!