He dumped me? [Update from merged threads]

Would you do it if you had a girlfriend? Like specifically go to where shes sittingn stare and make eye contact with her and then talk to her? They werent friends or proper acquaintance.

But..he dumped you..so he doesn’t have a girlfriend..I don’t see the problem here.

• Like 2
  • Author
natashalove
But..he dumped you..so he doesn’t have a girlfriend..I don’t see the problem here.

He did it while we were together. And I want to know why he talk to her?

Because he is attracted to her. Guys in general like talking to attractive girls whether they are strangers or an old flame, crush, whatever. He's being human.

• Like 4
introverted1

So your then boyfriend was talking to a girl he had a crush on and you want to know why? :confused:

Answer: Because he liked her.

• Like 2

The way you phrased your question OP was awfully confusing. What was wrong w the set of answers you got in your other thread?

It basically sounds to me that your ex felt your relationship ran its course and he wanted to move on (sorry). And that he just felt more sparks w his old crush--quite possible even though he and she didn't interact much (sorry again).

• Like 1

OK, I checked the member's linked thread, noted it had been merged a number of times and we've repetitively contacted the member about this so I guess stronger measures are necessary. Please review the now-merged thread and continue the discussion of this relationship issue in this merged thread. Responses from the thread starter may be delayed and there may be some duplicate/overlapping content. Thanks!

• Author
natashalove
So your then boyfriend was talking to a girl he had a crush on and you want to know why? :confused:

Answer: Because he liked her.

It means he still likes her? I

• Author
natashalove
Because he is attracted to her. Guys in general like talking to attractive girls whether they are strangers or an old flame, crush, whatever. He's being human.

Still attracted to her????

ExpatInItaly
Still attracted to her????

Well, yes.

He likes her and is attracted to her. We've all been telling you the same thing for weeks.

At this point, we're all repeating ourselves. I am not sure what advice you're looking for that you haven't already heard, many times over.

• Like 1