Get my stuff back or nah?

Cookiesandough

• Author
Cookiesandough
My advice.. Take the high road,but give him some time..again..He may still be with the other. How old is this guy?

31 or 32

I get that he has stuff going on but not nice to tell someone who is waiting to come get somethings “I’ll text you when I get home”

Then not do it...

It’s 1030 pm and I wrote

“K just let me know no matter how late it is. I'd really like to get it”

Nothing.....

It’s too late now... I have to get it after all the stress I’ve put in it

31 or 32

I get that he has stuff going on but not nice to tell someone who is waiting to come get somethings “I’ll text you when I get home”

Then not do it...

It’s 1030 pm and I wrote

“K just let me know no matter how late it is. I'd really like to get it”

Nothing.....

It’s too late now... I have to get it after all the stress I’ve put in it

Play that sandwich card,girl!! Lettuce and tomato on it now. Seriously..If a 30yr old man keeps your coat/beanie..imagine what he's doing to it when his new girl isn't there?...too much? :lmao::D

• Like 2
  • Author
Cookiesandough

I’ve given up on a sandwich... just hoping to break even.... I don’t think it’s quite been $180 worth of stress yet. Definitely at least $100....

If he doesn’t respond by 12:00 I am going to write “guess not. Thanks for letting me know ?” and “forget it. You can keep it.”

Too petty? Don’t care

• Author
Cookiesandough

Okay, you guys, I give up. I concede. It’s over. Forget it. I’m not getting it back and I need to just let it go.

Mmuddy footprint was right. Thank you all for listening to my breakdown. Moving on now without my jacket but a lot less stress. An important lesson is to be learned here:make sure you’ve got all your things before breaking it off with someone

Not sure if you sent the last text but consider sending "dude why you being so weird about this? Just give me my stuff back"

• Like 1
Not sure if you sent the last text but consider sending "dude why you being so weird about this? Just give me my stuff back"

I'd send that tomorrow,but it should be sent if he doesn't respond back in the morning. That's beyond rude/childish if this dude keeps the stuff!

• Like 1

Several years ago I had a ONS with a chick I met at my buddy's show. She came to the show with her friend,so I drove back to her place and when I 'snuck out'/walk of shame the next morning..got halfway home and had left a $300+ bracelet at her place. I sent 2 texts and never heard anything back..oops! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Author
Cookiesandough

Update. So he text me at 12:30 I’ll like “I’m drunk af”

“At xxxxxx”

“Let’s shoot for tomorrow”

**** that.

“Nah that’s okay. I’ll let it go. It’s my fault for being late anyway. I appreciate you trying”

(Not)

“I’ll get it to you”

“Don’t you worry”

:rolleyes:

• Author
Cookiesandough
Several years ago I had a ONS with a chick I met at my buddy's show. She came to the show with her friend,so I drove back to her place and when I 'snuck out'/walk of shame the next morning..got halfway home and had left a $300+ bracelet at her place. I sent 2 texts and never heard anything back..oops! :laugh:

Oohhhhhhh:( that makes me feel a bit better

(Sorry)

Give me his number. I'll get the jacket.

What size is it?

Hahahahahahah

“At xxxxxx”

**** that.

“Nah that’s okay. I’ll let it go. It’s my fault for being late anyway. I appreciate you trying”

(Not)

“I’ll get it to you”

“Don’t you worry”

Girl, it's Sunday.

YOU left the jacket. Get it from him during the work week.

Dont be messin' wit people's party time.

It doesn't sound like he's not willing to set something up. You intruded on his weekend. He should have put you off, but was trying to be accommodating. Why are you shocked that he said not bending over backwards after what you did?

Oh, tomorrow, or today, rather, may be a holiday for some. Forewarned.

What size is the jacket?

• Like 3

“At xxxxxx”

**** that.

(Not)

“I’ll get it to you”

“Don’t you worry”

This guy will give you your stuff back,but his 'game' is f'n hilarious! You kinda just got 'booty called' about your own stuff..Take it as a compliment? :laugh:

• Like 1
Girl, it's Sunday.

YOU left the jacket. Get it from him during the work week.

Dont be messin' wit people's party time.

It doesn't sound like he's not willing to set something up. You intruded on his weekend. He should have put you off, but was trying to be accommodating. Why are you shocked that he said not bending over backwards after what you did?

Oh, tomorrow, or today, rather, may be a holiday for some. Forewarned.

What size is the jacket?

Midwest and I are going to start a 'loveshack repo company'..

• Like 3

You seem to have got yourself into a tiswas over this.

All or nothing and showing impatience and you've made this a drama filled situation for yourself.

Why not give it a few weeks and figure out a time suitable for you both to get the jacket back?

You can't expect to be his priority over a weekend.

I very much doubt a gf of his is going to want your jacket.

• Like 3
  • Author
Cookiesandough

What size is the jacket?

Small free people faux leather hooded jacket!!!

Oh lord. 5 pages of some serious first world drama. I’m so sorry you guys. Please let me explain so I don’t look so self centered and crazy. I was going to let it go. Then I wrote here and people advised me to get it back. They made it sound so easy. I felt awkward esp when I found he had a gf but arguments for getting it we’re strong. I presented him with several options including sending it to me via FedEx. He told me I could come get it today. The anxiety built within me all day long. Then he told me I have to get it later. He said he would definitely be home later. So the anxiety dragged all night, for hours. Finally, A little after midnight he tells me he wants to drag it out until tomorrow.

I’m done chasing this person, nagging them for my property. I tried. I’m just done. You know why I told this person I didn’t want to see them anymore? Because I didn’t want to see them. I didn’t tell them that to drag out communication with them for the next couple weeks because a piece of cloth binds is. I don’t want to have any more to do with this person. It’s not worth it. I should have stopped way before like Muddy said.

Sorry to cut the drama short but I’m blocking and deleting this person now. Thanks all who tried to help

Small free people faux leather hooded jacket!!!

Oh lord. 5 pages of some serious first world drama. I’m so sorry you guys. Please let me explain so I don’t look so self centered and crazy. I was going to let it go. Then I wrote here and people advised me to get it back. They made it sound so easy. I felt awkward esp when I found he had a gf but arguments for getting it we’re strong. I presented him with several options including sending it to me via FedEx. He told me I could come get it today. The anxiety built within me all day long. Then he told me I have to get it later. He said he would definitely be home later. So the anxiety dragged all night, for hours. Finally, A little after midnight he tells me he wants to drag it out until tomorrow.

I’m done chasing this person, nagging them for my property. I tried. I’m just done. You know why I told this person I didn’t want to see them anymore? Because I didn’t want to see them. I didn’t tell them that to drag out communication with them for the next couple weeks because a piece of cloth binds is. I don’t want to have any more to do with this person. It’s not worth it. I should have stopped way before like Muddy said.

Sorry to cut the drama short but I’m blocking and deleting this person now. Thanks all who tried to help

I tried to PM you earlier that I was just messing around but apparently you're popular. I really think he'll get it back to you by the weeks end.

• Like 2

Why are you making such a drama over this?

Give the guy some time. If he hasn't organised a drop in a couple of days then follow up.

Learn some patience.

• Like 1