Best way to live the single life?

HiCrunchy

I don't think there is one best way to enjoy the single life. We are all different.

I am not a great looking guy, but I can usually find a few souls willing to hop into bed with me, so when I am single, I am not lonely. It also helps that I find most ladies attractive. However, I still felt kinda empty. I actually got tired of meaningless sex with women I hardly knew. I would much rather form a bond with one girl that I am currently sharing my life with over sharing my bed with whoever I can convince to come over tonight.

I think that's true for most people.

Myself, that meant accepting a choice to enjoy and live in the moment and without expectations. In other words, if an experience proved wonderful and fulfilling that was the gift and there are no expectations of any future or recurring gifts. The next moment or day could be nothing and that day life is the gift. And so on and so forth. Just because someone says or acts like they love me today is no guarantee of future performance, or love.

I want very much to feel this way. It doesn't come naturally to me and I have to work hard to not have expectations, despite not wanting to have them.

OP, I think you've made a good decision to not pursue sex with random men. I don't think it would meet any of the needs you have.

Edited by greymatter